PDA

View Full Version : Remove "Your received" screen when crafting

Alkif
02-11-2022, 05:16 AM
When crafting large amount of jewels it takes a lot of time to close those windows and the "X" button is on top of crafting menu X button (on pc client) which means when I spam it I also close my crafting station.

Analytical
02-11-2022, 06:45 AM
When crafting large amount of jewels it takes a lot of time to close those windows and the "X" button is on top of crafting menu X button (on pc client) which means when I spam it I also close my crafting station.

This is my 2nd time seeing the same post :(

Go to settings, untick crafting completion.
Problem solved.

marzeg
02-12-2022, 02:26 PM

Many people over the years have been asking for this or something similar such as an option to disable "You received" broadcasts for items obtained in game or from opened chests. It does indeed get annoying and with more and more GUI features being implemented it's clustering the screen. Earlier during a farm after remapping twice, I was still seeing "you received item" broadcasts and It gets bad to the point where I am unable to read chat because of the broadcasts. I do hope they implement a feature to filter item obtained broadcasts from displaying on the screen and or chat.

They've added it for crafting and box opening items to skip the opening animations, but the broadcasts are still a little annoying.

At the very least, they could implement an option to adjust the transparency of the "you received" broadcasts, just like we can with the hot bar and mini map.

Oh, Guild rank edit broadcasts would be nice too, when the GM/officers do their purge, those broadcasts partnered along with the others can get crazy at times.

asommers
02-13-2022, 12:57 PM
We'll add a "Turn Off Loot Received Messages" option.

-ALS