PDA

View Full Version : 2022-02-11 Content Update (289658)

Futumsh
02-11-2022, 01:24 PM
+ Added an option that lets you enter the Love Nest with only your Guild Members.

Fwend
02-12-2022, 06:22 AM
Thank you very much for this added feature. Now can run with guild mates with ease.

Permabanme
02-12-2022, 07:24 AM
+ Added an option that lets you enter the Love Nest with only your Guild Members.

Good idea maybe add it to all up coming events as well 😀😉👍

Permabanme
02-12-2022, 07:48 AM

Also i have a question if I may ask. Well more like a favor. Could you add a bound version of the new pet Lovely. Like you did when decathrax came out? There wasn't to many drops of that helpful pet. Thank gosh you did that. Something to think about during the event. See how the pet drops like in the middle of event. If Lovely doesn't drop much during that point of event. Add the pet to be bought for a certain amount of gold and it be bound.

ImRandy
02-12-2022, 09:23 AM
Kinda sad that not even for 2 weeks can we share a game (even while muted haha). It used to be good karma to help other players, they were the best people to meet on here, but that innocence is long gone from a game that’s almost 12 yrs old. It’s not a LB event and was never advertised as a guild event. It’s just old PL farming random fun. By the way, thanks to all who have shared their plat with me, and yw to all who I have shared mine with. Let’s do more.