PDA

View Full Version : Have a blast on 4th of July with a blast shield :)

Bussinessmanx
06-30-2012, 10:01 PM
Hi guys I was thinking of hosting a party of 4th of July in Blackstar but with everyone having a Blast Shield on. Its a plat dod one. How did I get this idea ? Its because when a fireeork explodes it causes a big blast. And people throw fireworks on 4th of July to celebrare the delcaration of indepence from Britain. Let me know wheather u have a blast shield or dont sorry just curious guys. So post for more info or contact me in game or let me know if its a great idea. Devs will there be a 4th of July event this year?

flashbackflip
07-01-2012, 06:42 AM
Idea is cool, but I don't have this shield - just don't like it much.. it's good for coms, but too bulky for op

HunterSLAYER
07-01-2012, 08:40 AM
Hi guys I was thinking of hosting a party of 4th of July in Blackstar but with everyone having a Blast Shield on. Its a plat dod one. How did I get this idea ? Its because when a fireeork explodes it causes a big blast. And people throw fireworks on 4th of July to celebrare the delcaration of indepence from Britain. Let me know wheather u have a blast shield or dont sorry just curious guys. So post for more info or contact me in game or let me know if its a great idea. Devs will there be a 4th of July event this year?

They are still busy working/polishing the Prometheus Vular infected eggs event. Probably there would be a small discount for the Emote pack 2 i guess.

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Bussinessmanx
07-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Anyone with me on this idea ?

Zaonabiuibil
07-03-2012, 12:19 PM
You'd have to do this without official support, sorry man, but I think a lot of people would rather see the devs get that prometheus event out than a 4th of July event. Still, cool idea.

Seiyen
07-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Am wid u business,am bored anyways just pm me ingame

-Raghav

Bussinessmanx
07-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Ok ty guys for the support :)

Bussinessmanx
07-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Ill let u guys wheather or not im hosting the event ok :) have a great day everyone

Bussinessmanx
07-04-2012, 02:49 PM
I wish a happy 4th of july to everyone and to the devs too for making all these awesome games :)