PDA

View Full Version : made a plat offer and still haven't recieved it.

Dulcei
02-11-2022, 11:21 PM
hey guys, what should I do? I made a plat offer that would give me 750 plat if I will buy the 30-day gem on rise of kingdoms, I have already bought it but still haven't recieved the plats. It's been an hour since I made the transaction. I'm getting anxious, who should I contact regarding this matter? thank you for your help![emoji173]

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Dulcei
02-11-2022, 11:23 PM
hey guys, what should I do? I made a plat offer that would give me 750 plat if I will buy the 30-day gem on rise of kingdoms, I have already bought it but still haven't recieved the plats. It's been an hour since I made the transaction. I'm getting anxious, who should I contact regarding this matter? thank you for your help![emoji173]

Sent from my SM-A705MN using TapatalkI also accomplished this on a new device, so there won't be a problem regarding the rules given. [emoji5]

Kaziscate
02-12-2022, 01:22 AM
You'd have to email the one that distributes the offer.

If you did it on Source:
Tap "In Progress"> The offer you are missing platinum for> Scroll down and select "Missing Platinum?"> Tap "Contact Support"

If you did it on Tapjoy:
1. Tap the icon indicated in the purple circle: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220212/80133c078cf0bb40ebe384de2addcfd0.jpg

2.Select "Reward Status"

3. Select the offer that you completed in the "Ongoing" section.

4. Tap "Request Support"

It's not guaranteed that support will grant you the platinum even though you did everything correctly. Sometimes it just doesn't pop up as completed for some reason on their system. They may ask for proof that you completed the offer so make sure you are able to send them a screenshot of your transaction.

Dulcei
02-12-2022, 01:27 AM

If you did it on Source:
Tap "In Progress"> The offer you are missing platinum for> Scroll down and select "Missing Platinum?"> Tap "Contact Support"

If you did it on Tapjoy:
1. Tap the icon indicated in the purple circle: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220212/80133c078cf0bb40ebe384de2addcfd0.jpg

2.Select "Reward Status"

4. Tap "Request Support"

It's not guaranteed that support will grant you the platinum even though you did everything correctly. Sometimes it just doesn't pop up as completed for some reason on their system. They may ask for proof that you completed the offer so make sure you are able to send them a screenshot of your transaction.thank you so much for the help!

Dulcei
02-12-2022, 02:00 AM

If you did it on Source:

If you did it on Tapjoy:

2.Select "Reward Status"

4. Tap "Request Support"

It's not guaranteed that support will grant you the platinum even though you did everything correctly. Sometimes it just doesn't pop up as completed for some reason on their system. They may ask for proof that you completed the offer so make sure you are able to send them a screenshot of your transaction.May I ask, how long will it take before they process my support ticket?

Encryptions
02-12-2022, 02:31 AM
May I ask, how long will it take before they process my support ticket?

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk3-5 business days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Paktwo
02-12-2022, 05:30 AM
Beware my friend acc ws hackd becoz of plat offers

Dulcei
02-12-2022, 05:47 AM
Beware my friend acc ws hackd becoz of plat offersthis my first time doing plat offers, will I get banned because it's a big amount of plats. 750 plats.

Dulcei
02-12-2022, 08:23 AM
regarding this matter, I still haven't recieved the platinums yet. I have decided to refund them on google play tommorow if I still don't have it, 9.99$ is a pretty big amount of money, will I get banned if I do that? pls enlighten me guys, I don't want to make a mistake [emoji3064]

dualray
02-12-2022, 08:26 AM
regarding this matter, I still haven't recieved the platinums yet. I have decided to refund them on google play tommorow if I still don't have it, 9.99$ is a pretty big amount of money, will I get banned if I do that? pls enlighten me guys, I don't want to make a mistake [emoji3064]

Edit

You should wait a week for them to process the support ticket.
I had it before and took about two weeks during past Christmas season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dulcei
02-12-2022, 10:11 AM
Edit

You should wait a week for them to process the support ticket.
I had it before and took about two weeks during past Christmas season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkyou recieved them?

dualray
02-12-2022, 11:09 AM
you recieved them?

Yes I did
Done that several times.
Sometimes the phone browser acting up and rewards were not recognized from the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xuds
02-12-2022, 11:35 AM
you recieved them?

Sent from my SM-A705MN using TapatalkI don't think you should refund them that soon they might think you're charging back and refunding to abuse offers try support they take days to respond but better safe than sorry

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Dulcei
02-12-2022, 11:42 AM
I don't think you should refund them that soon they might think you're charging back and refunding to abuse offers try support they take days to respond but better safe than sorry

Sent from my DE2118 using TapatalkI only have 48 hrs to refund the transaction, but I guess I have no choice but to wait. Still, 9.99$ is pretty big.

Encryptions
02-12-2022, 05:14 PM
I only have 48 hrs to refund the transaction, but I guess I have no choice but to wait. Still, 9.99$ is pretty big.

Not sure where you are from but if 10$ is alot to you then do refund it. If your plat comes in you can ask sts to remove the plat or something just to be safe. 10$ is like 2 packs of gum a drink and a gas station pizza roll.

Dulcei
02-12-2022, 09:21 PM
Not sure where you are from but if 10$ is alot to you then do refund it. If your plat comes in you can ask sts to remove the plat or something just to be safe. 10$ is like 2 packs of gum a drink and a gas station pizza roll.In our country, 10$ can be a buffet meal[emoji28]

championboost
02-12-2022, 11:33 PM
Ive done many plat offers in the past with transactions aswell and never received my platinum even after showing my receipt to the support.
I got fully scammed

Dulcei
02-13-2022, 01:57 AM
Ive done many plat offers in the past with transactions aswell and never received my platinum even after showing my receipt to the support.
I got fully scammeddam, this is what i'm afraid of. I spent money to get the plat and in the end, I get nothing. I requested a refund already and plan on buying platinum directly from the store.