View Full Version : A Main

Suchislife
07-01-2012, 01:46 AM
Hello all:)
I just wanted to know if mains are useful. I just need to know if they:
Give you lots of money
Worth making
Is pvp fun there?
Also, I would like to know how long it takes with thrasher.

NECROREAPER
07-01-2012, 01:48 AM
If you have a character, you have a main.

Everything else depends on you.

Suchislife
07-01-2012, 01:57 AM
Ahh I see:) What level is your main? Sorry for incorrect terminology:/ I meant like lvl 66-71

NECROREAPER
07-01-2012, 02:06 AM
Oh endgame character.

Mine is 65 right now. If you're a farmer or merchant, money comes eventually. As for me, I'm neither (17k gold between my four characters), and I don't PvP either.

The biggest reasons a lot of people lvl to endgame is that it gives them something to do over a long period of time and it gives you a sense of accomplishment.

Renovate
07-01-2012, 04:56 AM
Such!! What are you doing now? You didn't even said goodbye to me before you leave low lv PvP :(

Skeletonlord
07-01-2012, 07:26 AM
Your main is usually the first character you make when you first start Pocket Legends. It is your highest level character.

It depends on the drops you get to whether you make a lot of gold and the amount you sell them for. PVP is good any level, but I would read through the PVP forums for information there, as I am not an expert.

Phoenixking
07-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Main: A Main in Pocket Legends is your character that you use the most to do stuff, alts are the characters you use for different task like a merchant a mule a farmer and twinks

Whirlzap
07-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Hello all:)
I just wanted to know if mains are useful. I just need to know if they:
Give you lots of money
As a main, you're gonna be farming high level items (pinks/set pieces) and those will tend to sell for around 500k-1mil a piece. They take time to farm. Yes, this is probably the best way to make gold. Twinking is also very helpful, but pieces from twinking are only 500k at most.
Worth making
Worth making? As a low level, you'll never get to experience ALL the PL campaigns, and that's one part of what STS wants you to do.
Is pvp fun there?
PvP at high levels tend is a very quick activity.
All fights between non-str classes tend to last only several seconds at most.
I suggest making a mage if you plan to high level PvP.
Also, I would like to know how long it takes with thrasher.
If you have unlimited Plat, should take you about a week or two to get to level 65/70. Just need to give a few hours a day and you should be fine.

Guys, he's not asking what a main is.
He wants to know some qualities and advantages.
I put my answers in bold.