PDA

View Full Version : Lower crit for all classes

championboost
02-12-2022, 02:46 PM
We are at a point where u easily go above 100% Crit chance as a rogue and the other classes also get more and more crit
In the picture below im using normal gear without a crit hb and im at 97%ccrit

Solution: Lower Every itemsī crit by like 20%
or sth else just do sth
- Also dont just lower rogues crit because rogues already is by far the weakest class in the game now
even Encryptions agrees on this and he would still call warriors the weakest class if they are twice as strong as both other classes

dualray
02-12-2022, 03:40 PM
No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uereazagr
02-12-2022, 04:09 PM
Wtf wouldn’t like that as war

nevercan
02-12-2022, 04:50 PM
crit is low as is for warriors especially and mages aswel if anything it will only reduce dmg of rouges

only way you get crit on warrior is due to hb or with vb or should those be reduced aswel?

if rouges need a powerfull this wouldnt be the way in my mind atleast

Encryptions
02-12-2022, 04:58 PM
No where did I agree to this. Crit is mainly a stat vs bosses; not mobs. Reducing crit on all classes does nothing but makes everyone weaker vs bosses, warriors can kill bosses at a decent speed but can barely wipe out mobs in a map. Mage and rog on the other hand can both kill bosses and mobs very fast.
Play as a warrior and you will understand. Unlike other people I can just switch classes at any time and be able to afford the gear for that class easily. Personally it doesn't affect me that one class sucks while the other 2 are very op, but it does affect those who are low on gold harshly because they are unable to switch classes or do anything with their own class because it sucks. All sts has to do in order to fix warrior is rework aegis proc to give a buff and aoe to help clear mobs or something.

Repent
02-12-2022, 05:34 PM
We are at a point where u easily go above 100% Crit chance as a rogue and the other classes also get more and more crit
In the picture below im using normal gear without a crit hb and im at 97%ccrit

Solution: Lower Every itemsī crit by like 20%
or sth else just do sth
- Also dont just lower rogues crit because rogues already is by far the weakest class in the game now
even Encryptions agrees on this and he would still call warriors the weakest class if they are twice as strong as both other classes

Do you have proof of encryptions agreeing? Or are you just mindlessly posting again?

AucResearcher
02-12-2022, 05:57 PM
No where did I agree to this. Crit is mainly a stat vs bosses; not mobs. Reducing crit on all classes does nothing but makes everyone weaker vs bosses, warriors can kill bosses at a decent speed but can barely wipe out mobs in a map. Mage and rog on the other hand can both kill bosses and mobs very fast.
Play as a warrior and you will understand. Unlike other people I can just switch classes at any time and be able to afford the gear for that class easily. Personally it doesn't affect me that one class sucks while the other 2 are very op, but it does affect those who are low on gold harshly because they are unable to switch classes or do anything with their own class because it sucks. All sts has to do in order to fix warrior is rework aegis proc to give a buff and aoe to help clear mobs or something.

Even Encryptions say he doesnt agree....what are you talkin about?

Lawpvp
02-14-2022, 01:38 AM
this is why World of Warcraft resets your secondary stats every 2 years

Alome
02-14-2022, 02:48 AM
-1 I'm currently using war and I think a high crit chance is essential for War damage.
It's a bit of a struggle to get to 100%crit chance on war(worst for mages) while maintaining high str/bd