PDA

View Full Version : Need some catching up to do

Wontwang
02-12-2022, 07:53 PM
Nothing special here, just got back after long time and noticed a lot of new things. I stopped playing back when the cap was 46. I’m baffled to see how most of these people are moving at sonic speed lol. I’m running elixirs and I still feel like a snail lol. Also what’s up with these sets that give bonus stats? Were these farmable or plat purchased? Thank you in advance for letting me know.

Yuying
02-12-2022, 09:21 PM
Hey Welcome back! Some of those set are account bound, you can also get the tradable one from auction. Some of it has 2x speed and some is 3x speed with gold loots,damage,def,luck% bonus. Some set drop during event like Green tactical etc..

Decentralized
02-12-2022, 09:31 PM
Nothing special here, just got back after long time and noticed a lot of new things. I stopped playing back when the cap was 46. I’m baffled to see how most of these people are moving at sonic speed lol. I’m running elixirs and I still feel like a snail lol. Also what’s up with these sets that give bonus stats? Were these farmable or plat purchased? Thank you in advance for letting me know.

Hey! Welcome back. I’m also returning after a few years.

I do know that the sonic speed probably comes from the Speed Sets (amulet + ring). These sets being the
- Noxious Haste Lvl10
- Toxic Haste Lvl30
- Venomous Haste Lvl50
- Pernicious Haste Lvl70
- Malignant Haste Lvl75

Also “awakening gems” can awaken a gear piece and add bonus stats to that piece. Some people get %MovementSpeed stats on those.

Either speed set
or movement speed awoken gear + pets & elixirs

All of this was farmable via things like the Goblin Event or by crafting those awake gems. They also came from Locked crates via plat at times.

Hope this helps & enjoy your time back! Things are getting better around Arlor [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtylez
02-13-2022, 10:35 AM
Hey! Welcome back. I’m also returning after a few years.

I do know that the sonic speed probably comes from the Speed Sets (amulet + ring). These sets being the
- Noxious Haste Lvl10
- Toxic Haste Lvl30
- Venomous Haste Lvl50
- Pernicious Haste Lvl70
- Malignant Haste Lvl75

Also “awakening gems” can awaken a gear piece and add bonus stats to that piece. Some people get %MovementSpeed stats on those.

Either speed set
or movement speed awoken gear + pets & elixirs

All of this was farmable via things like the Goblin Event or by crafting those awake gems. They also came from Locked crates via plat at times.

Hope this helps & enjoy your time back! Things are getting better around Arlor [emoji6]

Uhmmm, i think this is Dark Legends forums bro...xd

Decentralized
02-13-2022, 02:10 PM
Uhmmm, i think this is Dark Legends forums bro...xd

LUL