PDA

View Full Version : Stacked Crafting?

marzeg
02-12-2022, 09:19 PM
I guess you could also call it bulk crafting?

Similar to how you've implemented item stacking, could you maybe add stacked crafting?

Since we only have a maximum of x25 crafting slots and can only have 25 active items crafting at a time, perhaps when crafting items of the same type or quality instead of crafting them one by one individually and taking up x25 slots, it could just be one large bulk craft and take up only 1 slot.

example: let's say you have x999 cracked water jewels and wish to convert those into damaged water jewels and so forth, instead of crafting x25 damaged water jewels at a time, we could just bulk craft x333 damage water jewels and take up only 1 slot, given of course that you have the necessary amount of currency to craft that amount.

This would probably be better than increasing the maximum crafting slots and having to endlessly scroll from left to right to find a crafting item you want to rush.

Reaccess
02-12-2022, 11:27 PM
I guess you could also call it bulk crafting?

Similar to how you've implemented item stacking, could you maybe add stacked crafting?

Since we only have a maximum of x25 crafting slots and can only have 25 active items crafting at a time, perhaps when crafting items of the same type or quality instead of crafting them one by one individually and taking up x25 slots, it could just be one large bulk craft and take up only 1 slot.

example: let's say you have x999 cracked water jewels and wish to convert those into damaged water jewels and so forth, instead of crafting x25 damaged water jewels at a time, we could just bulk craft x333 damage water jewels and take up only 1 slot, given of course that you have the necessary amount of currency to craft that amount.

This would probably be better than increasing the maximum crafting slots and having to endlessly scroll from left to right to find a crafting item you want to rush.

Imagine what will happen to event lb..

marzeg
02-13-2022, 12:06 AM
Imagine what will happen to event lb..

I mean there could always be exceptions, such as energy crafting and other craft-ables that could put others at a disadvantage.

Alkif
02-13-2022, 04:03 AM
I dont think it would affect event lb since in total you would still be farming same amount of essences, however crafting slots would lose theyr purpose and they are good source of gold sink and extra income for sts.

asommers
02-13-2022, 12:46 PM
Sorry. the way the system is designed, it's one slot per item.

-ALS