PDA

View Full Version : AOB Scavenger Hunt pictures!

Skeletonlord
07-01-2012, 02:26 AM
Did any of you get any pictures of the AOB hosted event yesterday? If you did, why not post them here?

Please read the following thread if you are unsure on how to post a picture or image: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60514-How-to-post-a-picture-using-your-PC-iPhone-Android

Commanderkeen
07-01-2012, 12:11 PM
I got one pic.

Shaocalur
07-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Oh yeah I forgot about the event, I had a jam packed day yesterday and couldn't make it. I hope I'll be available for the next one. >_<

Skeletonlord
07-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Oh yeah I forgot about the event, I had a jam packed day yesterday and couldn't make it. I hope I'll be available for the next one. >_<

No worries! We will always announce future parties, and as you may of gathered, they are usually on Saturday's at 12pm Pacific time because that suits Airrie's timezone. I think the parties go alternately, meaning AOA have a party, then AOB have a party and so on. So, we will always announce a party when one is ready to be announced! Check the forums every now and again for up to date information.

ArtStar
07-02-2012, 11:10 AM
No worries! We will always announce future parties, and as you may of gathered, they are usually on Saturday's at 12pm Pacific time because that suits Airrie's timezone. I think the parties go alternately, meaning AOA have a party, then AOB have a party and so on. So, we will always announce a party when one is ready to be announced! Check the forums every now and again for up to date information.

And so on? Couldnt put, and then AoC? Hmmm?! Lol jk.
Word of advice Skelly: when creating a picture thread make sure you add pictures to the first post lol.<3