PDA

View Full Version : plz help me burst fatal skill...

sun light
07-01-2012, 06:06 AM
what is that mean exactly "increase damage on crit" ??
ive got some answers.
a nice guy told me that if ill hit crit it does more dmg.. but hi.., every skill if i hot crit ot does more dmg.. so whats the point?
plz help..

Jblazer
07-01-2012, 08:49 PM
crit=critic the more damage the better

Staryknight
07-01-2012, 08:56 PM
These number are made up and just an example. Lets say a normal crit does 1.5x damage. A crit on fatal burst may do 2x damage. This is what is meant by more damage. Like I said these exact numbers are made up and probably wrong but the basic idea is correct.

sun light
07-03-2012, 06:36 AM
yea.. thats crit math is hard to kmow here. usualy 100 att points used to be 100% chance to crit hit. like PL
but it isnt like that here.
even when u have more than 100 points att it isnt garenty to hit everytime double dmg.
ok.. so i might keep that burst.
but still.. i want to know what is the best for pvp.
aura tree (included shadow dance) and leap tree?
leap and swarm?
aura and swarm?
im so confused... today or tomorow ill be 26 and i need to figure it out before i made my changes.

GreedyTop
07-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi Light

For me I think having all the trees is kinda a waste... I mean you only get to use 4 ;-) I use leap and rats...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Snakespeare
07-10-2012, 11:26 AM
If you cluster up half a dozen mobs then release a charged Fatal Burst they get temporarily stunned, rise a few feet off the ground with arched backs, then drop to the ground dead. It's not just the extra damage, it's the full effect. But you have to hold it until the lighted pentacle beneath you flashes once brightly.