PDA

View Full Version : Increase eel swarm length

Immortal_Blood
02-13-2022, 07:24 AM
Activate swarm, stunned, swarm is gone...

asommers
02-13-2022, 12:45 PM
Need more information here. Do you mean the visual effect?

-ALS

championboost
02-13-2022, 12:55 PM
I think he want the sword buffed - longer proc duration

before u do that ud have to increase pisces dagger proc duration aswell

marzeg
02-13-2022, 09:54 PM
Activate swarm, stunned, swarm is gone...

I do agree that the stuns in the game can be a little unfortunate at times, most stuns last longer than the proc duration, but with more haste pets and (hopefully gear) being released over time, I think it'll be fine.

Immortal_Blood
02-14-2022, 02:07 AM
Need more information here. Do you mean the visual effect?

-ALS

The visual effect yes i think.

I mean to say the eels which lets us mark enemies disappear a little too fast.

I’m suggesting that a small buff to the time we have to mark enemies would be nice.

Thanks for reply. :peaceful:

PatD
02-14-2022, 10:36 AM
I do agree that the stuns in the game can be a little unfortunate at times, most stuns last longer than the proc duration, but with more haste pets and (hopefully gear) being released over time, I think it'll be fine.

The fact we need haste to proc more often is just sacrifying other stats(the only way to make bit of damage to mobs),
Since the beginning i say those proc are way too much tedious and after using both warrior weapon and set myth for warrior,
i still saying something is wrong, not fun to use at all compare to older weapon... Default time to charge should be way more fast also, haste is another thing that will broke the game imo

marzeg
02-14-2022, 11:26 AM
The fact we need haste to proc more often is just sacrifying other stats(the only way to make bit of damage to mobs),
Since the beginning i say those proc are way too much tedious and after using both warrior weapon and set myth for warrior,
i still saying something is wrong, not fun to use at all compare to older weapon... Default time to charge should be way more fast also, haste is another thing that will broke the game imo

I think the reason why it's considered tedious is because they seem to be utilizing the attack charge function a lot lately. On warriors, before the mythic weapons we had no reason to charge basic attacks unless you needed to proc TB vortex pull. I do agree that the new Mythics could use some adjustments but it's not unbearable as is.