PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (keyboard configuration)

Salvatory
02-13-2022, 05:09 PM
would it be possible to release access for the player to choose to put the hotbar on the key 1, 2, 3, 4, 5?

I play using the computer and I don't use the 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 keys to use the skills because it's not feasible as I would need to release the movement keys or the mouse.

in this case I use the skills using the mouse, to use the hotbar use F1, F2, F3, F4...

it gets a bit complicated to have to release the movement keys to use the skill key and hotbar. I use the mouse to use the skill and aiming for the change, let's gain more agility in the gameplay by using the hotbar as close to the movement keys as possible.

and those who only use the keyboard when gaming would not suffer, as it is an optional choice of whether or not to switch keys.

Shake
02-17-2022, 04:28 PM
Yeah custom key bindings for the skills would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yass
02-19-2022, 12:20 AM
Yes, I hope you take it into account,greetins.

Megatr0n
03-16-2022, 02:59 AM
would it be possible to release access for the player to choose to put the hotbar on the key 1, 2, 3, 4, 5?

I play using the computer and I don't use the 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 keys to use the skills because it's not feasible as I would need to release the movement keys or the mouse.

in this case I use the skills using the mouse, to use the hotbar use F1, F2, F3, F4...

it gets a bit complicated to have to release the movement keys to use the skill key and hotbar. I use the mouse to use the skill and aiming for the change, let's gain more agility in the gameplay by using the hotbar as close to the movement keys as possible.

and those who only use the keyboard when gaming would not suffer, as it is an optional choice of whether or not to switch keys.

but then if have 11 hotbars , we go to use f11 and our screens will go in and out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asommers
03-17-2022, 12:12 PM
I'll add it to the list, but to be fair, it's such a low priority compared to the number of players this would benefit.

-ALS

Xmenarmy
04-16-2022, 02:23 AM
I'll add it to the list, but to be fair, it's such a low priority compared to the number of players this would benefit.

-ALSThanks for the reply, can you tell where I can see keys details of AL PC version?

What's the key for Hotbar 5,6,7,8?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

asommers
04-16-2022, 01:02 PM
Current PC key usage:

ESCAPE - Back
1 - Skill 1
2 - Skill 2
3 - Skill 3
4 - Skill 4
5 - Pet Ability
6, R - Skill Ultimate
7, F1 - Item slot 1
8, F2 - Item slot 2
9, F3 - Item slot 3
0, F4 - Item slot 4
W, UP, NUMPAD 8 - Up
A, LEFT, NUMPAD 4 - Left
S, DOWN, NUMPAD 2 - Down
D, RIGHT, NUMPAD 6 - Right
SPACE - Attack/Use
B - Boost (Racing Only)
C - Character
E - Use Mana Potion
I - Inventory
M - Minimap On/Off
O - Options
Q - Use Health Potion
X, NUMPAD 9 - Camera Right
Z, NUMPAD 7 - Camera Left

-ALS

Xmenarmy
04-16-2022, 10:05 PM
Current PC key usage:

ESCAPE - Back
1 - Skill 1
2 - Skill 2
3 - Skill 3
4 - Skill 4
5 - Pet Ability
6, R - Skill Ultimate
7, F1 - Item slot 1
8, F2 - Item slot 2
9, F3 - Item slot 3
0, F4 - Item slot 4
W, UP, NUMPAD 8 - Up
A, LEFT, NUMPAD 4 - Left
S, DOWN, NUMPAD 2 - Down
D, RIGHT, NUMPAD 6 - Right
SPACE - Attack/Use
B - Boost (Racing Only)
C - Character
E - Use Mana Potion
I - Inventory
M - Minimap On/Off
O - Options
Q - Use Health Potion
X, NUMPAD 9 - Camera Right
Z, NUMPAD 7 - Camera Left

-ALSOK Thanks, can you assign the key for Hotbar 5,6,7,8

Currently I don't see key for that, I have 8 Hotbar slots :)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk