PDA

View Full Version : Rogues Ultimate Rework Ideas

Yoloswagx
02-13-2022, 10:31 PM
As we all know Rogues ultimate is the worst and unneeded in endgame.

Some 1 shot damage that does barely nothing? and also this ultimate loves targetting barrels and low hp minion instead of bosses.

Or a super op speed boost and super OP mana ignore buff when we have potions and a speed set

Or even a herb that heals so much that we can get 1 shot by anything that it becomes to dust.

These are jus my suggestion for some of these reworks

Ultimate aimed shot: Upon shooting the arrow, gain x3 or x4 damage, and pls make it at least target highest hp mobs.

I don think this is an overkill as its jus 1shot and not a 2hit or 5hit damage that can be done for 15 seconds duration( if u know u know)

Refuel: Upon activation, you and allies receive 20% haste that can go over that 70% haste cap, this is not like mages with 60% with skills cd becuz haste is attack speed and skill cd i think, correct me if im wrong

Medicinal Herb: this is defensive ult so maybe allies become immune to any damage for 4seconds as they can go invisible-fits the idea of a rogue being stealthy. Essentially works like glow aa but better.

Lmk wat u guys think and pls keep this post pvp free, Im posting for the sake of pve.

Ty for ur future compliances!!!!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
02-13-2022, 10:35 PM
Haha, you do not want to see haste over that 70 cap. I promise.
For those who are curious on how it would look, watch this video. Noise warning loud music. Watch my hammer skill once I proc ebon vest and dozer axe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZuI0tCFgPI

Ploid
02-13-2022, 11:28 PM
Ultimate Aimed is strong if used with Pisces Proc. Tho I think the damage should be buffed to meet today's standards.

A mid tier warr with polaris + ult can 1hit syrilax, but a mid tier rog brings syrilax to 20% hp with pisces + ultimate aimed.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
02-13-2022, 11:41 PM
Ultimate Aimed is strong if used with Pisces Proc. Tho I think the damage should be buffed to meet today's standards.

A mid tier warr with polaris + ult can 1hit syrilax, but a mid tier rog brings syrilax to 20% hp with pisces + ultimate aimed.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalki mean sure pisces can do all that but heres the thing tho,

this is a boss damage single target unlike war with x6 str with even a dozer that can target mobs clear in a mere seconds in evg and also boss.

Since its a single target damage, it shud b more than x6 str that is universal to mob clear and boss single damage

Imagine dozer axe+ ult is much higher compare to duggar dagger+ ult.

The ult is not jus viable for late game but its even viable in low lvl

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ploid
02-13-2022, 11:48 PM
i mean sure pisces can do all that but heres the thing tho,

this is a boss damage single target unlike war with x6 str with even a dozer that can target mobs clear in a mere seconds in evg and also boss.

Since its a single target damage, it shud b more that x6 str that is universal to mob clear and boss single damage

Imagine dozer axe+ ult is much higher compare to duggar dagger+ ult.

The ult is not jus viable for late game but its even viable in low lvl

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkHow about a 3x crit damage buff for 10 seconds?

All the crit damage will be multiplied by 3. Aimed shot currently has 250% crit damage, now multiply that by 3 = 750% damage on Aimed Shot alone, now combine with other abilities and basic attack, you'll have a Rog doing what they were designed to do; destroy single target enemies.

Synergia
02-14-2022, 10:32 AM
Tbh rogue healing ultimate should be removed and be replaced.
This ultimate is almost the exact same as spamming potions.
Change it to x% of stacking damage reduction / more HP for Z amount of seconds.

Aimed shot ultimate also not good.
I mean its not bad but it does less damage to a single 81 mythic bow proc with tiny bit of boss damage and on the bow you can have 2 or 3 shots.

Synergia
02-14-2022, 10:35 AM
How about a 3x crit damage buff for 10 seconds?

All the crit damage will be multiplied by 3. Aimed shot currently has 250% crit damage, now multiply that by 3 = 750% damage on Aimed Shot alone, now combine with other abilities and basic attack, you'll have a Rog doing what they were designed to do; destroy single target enemies.

I also suggested an increased crit damage ultimate.
It make sense with the fact that rogue is high crit character

championboost
02-14-2022, 10:45 AM
Agree. rogues ult is the weakest

Alkif
02-14-2022, 10:57 AM
Not only ultimates, some basic skills need rework aswell. Smoke and traps are very out dated. I do use traps with glint set from time to time but its weird that you need to use level 40 mythic set to make skill useful.

Avaree
02-14-2022, 12:41 PM
Some where Cinco posted that they were going to re work class skills. I believe it was in one of the expansions threads. Either the teaser or the expansion thread.

snakeeyes
02-14-2022, 12:50 PM
Some where Cinco posted that they were going to re work class skills. I believe it was in one of the expansions threads. Either the teaser or the expansion thread.

This is a good news 😃😃😃

Avaree
02-14-2022, 04:23 PM
This is a good news ������

Unfortunately I can’t find where it’s posted.