PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Allow comparing of items in trade

setec
08-23-2010, 07:52 PM
So, if a player I am trading with puts an item in his window, I can select it to see the stats. However, if I want to compare it to what I am wearing, then I can't see both my item stats and his traded item stats at the same time for a quick comparison.

It would be nice if when you saw the item stats it would show whether this is better or worse then what your character is current wearing. Just like it does for viewing items in your inventory.

Note: if this was suggested earlier, I didn't find it. Yes, I did search.

KingFu
08-23-2010, 07:54 PM
My suggestion was similar. You know when you click on an item in your inventory, and you can see how it effects your stats, and see the weapon? I suggested to have that in trade with the weapon they put up. I strongly want this, and it would come in handy, especially to lower levels.

Elffy
08-23-2010, 07:56 PM
May seem unrelated but when you click on people should be able to see their gear too

setec
08-23-2010, 10:23 PM
My suggestion was similar. You know when you click on an item in your inventory, and you can see how it effects your stats, and see the weapon? I suggested to have that in trade with the weapon they put up. I strongly want this, and it would come in handy, especially to lower levels.

Yep, exactly like I suggested only you said it better. Sorry that I didn't find your earlier post.

KingFu
08-23-2010, 10:32 PM
Yep, exactly like I suggested only you said it better. Sorry that I didn't find your earlier post.

Oh no worries, I have done the same, my was a list of suggestions I liked.

setec
10-17-2010, 06:18 PM
still hoping this gets implemented.

smoae
10-17-2010, 09:30 PM
it's be very helpful but i dont think there would be room anywhere on the screen (at least for iphone) where were you thinking of showing this?