PDA

View Full Version : Most used/least used power

minamoo
07-01-2012, 02:04 PM
I'm curious vamps....

#1:Can you tell me which are some of your MUST HAVE /LEAST USED powers?....In CTF/DM and in 3D MISSIONS.

#2:At level 25/26 are the last tier powers unlocked?

I think, I've finally found a use for CURSE....I use it to weaken DR.K....bad idea? please yay/nay.

Thanx vamps :cheerful:

between
07-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Curse shouldnt be in your rotation, because you sacrifice way too much for too little return. say you drop hell blades for it, and you dont charge curse. so instead of doing 100~ damage to your target, you lower his defense by 2 and damage by 7 for 10 seconds. that doesnt seem like a bad trade off, except for the fact that curse is a 40 second cool down. in those 40 seconds you can get 600~ damage from hell blades in. DR.K. is not a hard enough fight to use a sub par skill, and he is doable at 25 with using under 5 blood packs.

id go into detail on my pvp build, but i feel that would bring up too much controversy. basically, use what feels right to you. do research, try things, test things out and see for yourself what works.

Alolucard
07-01-2012, 04:18 PM
FB n Leap Have Been My Staple, But Im Lookin Foward to Vermin n Fire Aura on My Alt. Curse Is Absolutely Useless.

csb
07-02-2012, 05:34 PM
The debuffs are usually not useful until you get closer to the end game. In the beginning, everything dies quick. So, all you want is damage skills and defense gear. When we get over level 50ish, there may be bosses that take 5 or 10 minutes to kill, so debuffs finally become useful.

P.S. I'm still experimenting with respec's. But, that was cut short because the plat sale ended before my pay day. :-(

Late
07-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Most used: leap or vermin swarm

Least used: curse

Zel
07-03-2012, 02:04 AM
I personally love Curse, but half of that is because I adore debuffs. I've levelled curse up though, so the initial damage and effect are more useful.

I know it costs a lot of health, but when gathering up a swarm n mowing em down with fire aura, it saves more health than it costs, and you get a feed pretty damn quickly with fire aura up.

But that's my 2 cents!

WinterKate
07-03-2012, 03:04 AM
Most used: Charged VS
Least used: Unholy Blessing

You can see what level are these powers unlocked. Check it out. :)

mafiainc42
07-03-2012, 10:01 AM
pve hb used most then leap fa and ub.nvr used sd curse vs fb