PDA

View Full Version : Unlucky in Humania

Engelhard
07-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Am I the only one? Lol I feel like the only luck I have had since humania has came out is my bad luck with the market. Since humania came out I have burned threw 1400 plat. 500 plat for dragon pack (no mitas) so 900 plat on elixirs (thrasher, shamrock, monster bash) I have not gotten a single pink drop from humania and was just curious if anyone else is experiencing anything like this. Drop rate has definitely increased as I've seen tons of drops since patch including one time I seen multiple pinks drop at one monster bash, but I have still came out empty handed. So I just wanted to ask if others are having this kind of luck or do I just have some really bad luck. Out of plat now and debating if I should buy more :/ Good luck everyone
<(^_^)>v Engel

P.S. Not getting Mitas hurt more than not catching a pink 500 plat still couldn't finish my gold set OUCH

Rauekat
07-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Am I the only one? Lol I feel like the only luck I have had since humania has came out is my bad luck with the market. Since humania came out I have burned threw 1400 plat. 500 plat for dragon pack (no mitas) so 900 plat on elixirs (thrasher, shamrock, monster bash) I have not gotten a single pink drop from humania and was just curious if anyone else is experiencing anything like this. Drop rate has definitely increased as I've seen tons of drops since patch including one time I seen multiple pinks drop at one monster bash, but I have still came out empty handed. So I just wanted to ask if others are having this kind of luck or do I just have some really bad luck. Out of plat now and debating if I should buy more :/ Good luck everyone
<(^_^)>v Engel

ikr engel haha u said u spent 50 plat on monster bash and got nothing lol. That must suck. I think i have pretty bad luck but not that bad :P

Engelhard
07-01-2012, 03:37 PM
ikr engel haha u said u spent 50 plat on monster bash and got nothing lol. That must suck. I think i have pretty bad luck but not that bad :P

Lol more than 50

NECROREAPER
07-01-2012, 03:38 PM
<(^_^)>v Engel

You could buy luck elixirs, but then you'd have fallen for their trap again. They WANT you to keep buying plat, stick It to the man!!

brodiniozo
07-01-2012, 03:40 PM
I've maybe done about 50 runs in MB and got 4 pinks total. I got them in the first 10 runs. Bur after that ive got nothing lol.

Paladinslaya
07-01-2012, 03:42 PM
I spent 3 plat for one run and got a 25k pink... But that was like the best luck ive ever hadd...... It was a lvl 70 spear.

Fao
07-01-2012, 03:43 PM
I have run PLENTY! And I have yet to even SEE someone get a drop! I am just super unlucky I guess:/

Engelhard
07-01-2012, 03:44 PM
You could buy luck elixirs, but then you'd have fallen for their trap again. They WANT you to keep buying plat, stick It to the man!!

I tried the shamrock luck elixir (20 plat) during my bash runs, got a bunch of the cool new purples. Lol I'm glad they added purples but I don't think they are any more than liquidation material :/

Engelhard
07-01-2012, 03:48 PM
I have run PLENTY! And I have yet to even SEE someone get a drop! I am just super unlucky I guess:/

???? I've seen alot of pink drops, so when you say alot of runs how many is that because pinks are definitely dropping just gotta check cs to see that. Have you ran monster bash? Pinks drop almost every run it seems sometimes two. Like I said I've seen tons of drops just can't seem to catch one :/

Rauekat
07-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Lol more than 50

well EXCUSE me :P