PDA

View Full Version : 5v5 Guild Wars Possibility?

Buddyf97
07-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey, guys! I have been playing a lot of 5v5 Capture the Flag and it is a great time! I looked back at Gohst's thread and many of you thought this would not go smoothly because of how hard it is to get 10 people together. I was looking at some dates and I think a 5v5 would be easier. Right now it is Summer! A lot of people don't have schoolwork and the summer is a lot more open for most people. So, my question to you:
Do you think we could try another 5v5 Guild Wars Tournament?

This also depends on our Tournament Hosts. It is solely up to them and their communications with the developers.

XghostzX
07-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Sounds great to me! Mitch and I were discussing future tournaments but we're still letting players finish leveling to the cap and waiting for crafting to role in. Trust me, 5v5 CTF tournaments are extremely fun but can be difficult to manage. We really need to emphasize on an in game clock that everyone can follow.

Also, players demand very high quality prizes, so it can be a pain. You might need to talk to Absolutepally, he's really good with scheduling times, prizes, etc.

Swords
07-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Levels?

Swimmingstar
07-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Does it have to be guild?

Sryyoulose
07-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Does it have to be guild?

I dunno... Ask the almighty taco helm!