PDA

View Full Version : Ideas v2.5.27

oraweun
02-17-2022, 07:37 AM
Welcome to this list
I am going to suggest improvements to the game:

- double token weekend (for example every two weeks?)
- ability to see loot tables for each map (as a drop list in-game or any format of info file here, on forums, or discord or wherever)
- now would be a great time to release a new level cap (considering the gigantic amounts of x5 enhancers there are in-game after the Valentine's Day event)

that's it
I hope this post is viewed by more than the usual 5 SL players, and I hope devs see it
We'd love to play SL with you, devs
Thanks for the BUD.LUV event, it's a good one.

Joshyjr21
02-19-2022, 06:31 AM
another suggestion is a "hide back" option similar to the hide hat option. this enables for us(mainly comms with that bulky back armor) to use vanities such as heart guard, squid buddy, and mark of the war father without that back piece making the outfit look wonky

Please
02-19-2022, 04:58 PM
another suggestion is a "hide back" option similar to the hide hat option. this enables for us(mainly comms with that bulky back armor) to use vanities such as heart guard, squid buddy, and mark of the war father without that back piece making the outfit look wonky this is a good idea ngl

Cent2lose
02-22-2022, 10:20 AM
These ideas are really good. Wished they'd add in more stuff into the Tokenator as well so people grinding for Tokens wouldn't just be grinding for the same few things on there, making full use of the double token weekend. The Hide pack option would also be a neat idea and would love for to it to be implemented.

Sent from my SM-M115F using Tapatalk

Joshyjr21
02-24-2022, 07:44 AM
now that I came back here, I would propose a tradeoff for major QOL changes rather than a new level cap but that's just me 🤷🏾*♂️

Cent2lose
02-24-2022, 01:48 PM
now that I came back here, I would propose a tradeoff for major QOL changes rather than a new level cap but that's just me [emoji1741]*[emoji3603]I second this

Sent from my SM-M115F using Tapatalk

Giejao
02-26-2022, 07:22 PM
Cinco if you diside star legend level cap.can you make this armor's for level 65 set
1.operative: STARGOD'S SYMBIOTIC SET
2.comando: DEVOURE'S BATTLESHELL SET
3.engener: COMMANDER'S RUNETECH SET
i hope you make guys update for level cap for this game like in AL.
cinco i love you'r star legends games
And make new map.good name is INSECT INVASSION. but the anemy ther is insect.

Nofox
02-27-2022, 05:44 AM
Ukraine banner/shield for when Ukraine fende off Russia