PDA

View Full Version : Shoggoth glitch

alexkousherian1
02-19-2022, 08:00 PM
Apparently the new glitch in game is during the encounter in orrick. Players would use shoggoth AA when orrick webs, and In the process, orrick webs himself and dies instantly if someone else uses shog AA. It does not work everytime but if you fail During orricks web while orrick is still webbed, orrick will cast 2 purple circles and even if Everyone is inside the circles, you still die, but Orrick still remains webbed so he cannot attack during the fight, making him completely defenseless.

@Cinco can you help patch this bug/glitch?
@Futumsh
@asommers
@Remiem

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Champist
02-20-2022, 01:24 AM
Yeah this happened to me in orrick. Shoggoth aa would reflect web on orrick and can also 1 tap orrick. Should probably patch this up @Cinco

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

alexkousherian1
02-20-2022, 01:47 AM
Yeah this happened to me in orrick. Shoggoth aa would reflect web on orrick and can also 1 tap orrick. Should probably patch this up @Cinco

Sent from my SM-G998U using TapatalkI definitely agree @Remiem
@Cinco
@asommers
@Futumsh

Deecon
02-20-2022, 02:42 AM
Imagine being that guy. Pretty sure tanks and mage one shot boss with mythic set. And some rogues.

alexkousherian1
02-20-2022, 11:51 AM
Imagine being that guy. Pretty sure tanks and mage one shot boss with mythic set. And some rogues."Imagine being that guy" lmao. Name me one who 1 shots that doesn't have bd

intruders
02-20-2022, 02:46 PM
If this is a bug and gonna be fixed we all agree that naked Orrick aps should be lifted from everyone to make it fair, right guys?

Oh wait someone is going to disagree lol

alexkousherian1
02-20-2022, 04:46 PM
If this is a bug and gonna be fixed we all agree that naked Orrick aps should be lifted from everyone to make it fair, right guys?

Oh wait someone is going to disagree lol

You know dam well this is the only way you'll ever get naked orrick aps on hc unless you do it legit which you never will (and I know who this person is) Even if it is, I can always do them again with no bug as I have several times?

alexkousherian1
02-20-2022, 05:14 PM
@Cinco
@Futumsh
@Remiem
@asommers
Can we get this bug patched up?

intruders
02-20-2022, 05:33 PM
The team I accused of using this loophole claims they didn't and never knew about it before.

If that's the case, I apologize for rushing with conclusions.

Analytical
02-21-2022, 02:32 AM
The team I accused of using this loophole claims they didn't and never knew about it before.

If that's the case, I apologize for rushing with conclusions.

Well, you made a good point on how they might have been exploiting them prior to making these suggestions tho, good to reveal what could be underneath these requests.

Perhaps, you could have sounded a little less absolute, since it is only a possibility not necessarily what happened.

Futumsh
02-21-2022, 12:49 PM
I think this is addressed for the next update.