PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself.

TrailBlazerz
07-02-2012, 04:16 AM
Hello All! My Name is James im 18 years old on July 20 of this year and i live in Sydney, Australia. I Have been playing Pocket Legends on and off since 2010, and have recently started back playing during my spare time because my school exams have nearly finished! I Have started a new Account Called TrailBlazerz. Feel free to add me and if you have any questions please to not hesitate to ask me. If you just wanna talk im always up for a friendly chat (: I'm always up for a farming session and any suggestions or if you need help feel free to ask.

I Hope to catch you in-game, and also i have 100 platinum sitting around, and im considering starting a guild dedicated to helping players with questions, leveling or just in general. PM Me if your interested. I am usually online around 6:00am AEST - 10:00pm AEST. Anywhere between these times not the WHOLE time haha.

Thanks for reading,

Kind Regards,
- James.

JaytB
07-02-2012, 04:23 AM
Hi James, welcome to the forums (again?) and greetings from the other side of the planet (Belgium).

As for the helper guild, you could apply for AOA (Ambassadors of Alterra), this is an official guild (created by STS) with the goal of helping new players out. There's an official thread somewhere on the forum with instructions on how to do your application.

TrailBlazerz
07-02-2012, 05:05 AM
Hi James, welcome to the forums (again?) and greetings from the other side of the planet (Belgium).

As for the helper guild, you could apply for AOA (Ambassadors of Alterra), this is an official guild (created by STS) with the goal of helping new players out. There's an official thread somewhere on the forum with instructions on how to do your application.

Okay, i will take this consideration and apply as soon as possible! Yes i am in forums again but last time i was never serious and never posted! (: This time around im introducing myself formally and taking the time to help the PL Community as much as possible! and nice too meet you.

NotYoCookiez
07-02-2012, 07:02 AM
Okay, i will take this consideration and apply as soon as possible! Yes i am in forums again but last time i was never serious and never posted! (: This time around im introducing myself formally and taking the time to help the PL Community as much as possible! and nice too meet you.

Hello James! :D

Welcome back bud! It's great that you took the time to introduce yourself, glad to meet you! Lots has been happening in PL, especially with a new cap that was introduced around 2 weeks ago. You choose a good time to come back if you plan on hitting the cap! (:

As Jay stated, If your looking for a helping guild AoA, Ambassdors of Alterra does just that! We help and welcome the new comers so that have an awesome first experience. We are normal players helping out.

Check out the sub forums here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?77-AoA-Applications

Read over guidelines and see if your interested. They only pick a few every now and then and I believe the next recruit is around a week. If you want to jump right in a great helping guild, The Community Guild, is a great place! You don't need to apply, just speak to bienvenue in game, or just tell me and I'll talk to him. ^_^

Cya around!

ImHawk
07-02-2012, 07:41 AM
They pretty much summed it all up..
Amyways..
Welcome back to the community:)

ThePvpTwink
07-02-2012, 11:00 AM
welcome! :)

TrailBlazerz
07-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Thanks fella's.
@Notyocookiez, i would be interested in joining The Community Guild also, so please if you have the time talk to bienvenue as I will be doing also.
@ThePvpTwink, Thanks Mate! (:
@ImHawk, Thanks (:
See y'all around.

Dragonrider023
07-02-2012, 05:08 PM
welcome back and welcome!!!

TrailBlazerz
07-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Thankyou! (:
welcome back and welcome!!!

Fao
07-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Welcome back to the Pocket Legends and Welcome to the Forums! Australia is my DREAM place to live! One of my heroes lived there, the wildlife is amazing and I LOVE that accents!:-)

I'm kind of lazy when it comes to adding people xD, so if you want to add me, Faoeskekie, please feel free too!:-)

rinzler
07-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Awesome! Glad to see you're back! :D You sound like a great candidate for AoA. Good luck~

Dreuefesie
07-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Welcome back! Australia is an awesome place btw! :)

Jblazer
07-02-2012, 11:54 PM
Welcome to the forums!If your in PL add Zamazingone in SL add Jblazer or in DL also add Jblazer lol.Maybe we can do some runs sometime.
Welcome to the forums you will enjoy it here

TrailBlazerz
07-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Thanks All! I'll add y'all for sure, see y'all around! (:

Zamu
07-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Welcome home buddy! :P

Im often chilling in the townes with other people on Zamu, so if you're interested in tips on the game or just a good ol' chat then hit me up :)

Snakespeare
07-03-2012, 06:28 PM
So you're not from Portland after all? awwwww... I was hoping we had another Cascadian in our ranks. Well, welcome to PL. I believe there are other helping guilds than Ambassador. That one is hard to get into. They have a half dozen pages of applications and they will probably only pick 6 at most. So go ahead and apply, but don't plan on it. I think your first idea is better, to create a helper guild or find one that already exists.

Whirlzap
07-03-2012, 08:07 PM
WB.

I'm a guy of few words.

JaytB
07-04-2012, 08:08 AM
WB.

I'm a guy of few words.

^just... Lol ;)

TrailBlazerz
07-04-2012, 06:15 PM
haha thanks again all (: will do Zamu and hahaha whirl, i wont expect any lengthy conversations with you ): ha

Apasara
07-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Hey Doomie, Welcome back. It's Me, Apasara. I'm new to Forums. And I kinda need help on knowing how to use it all. If you could help that would be great. ^-^ See you in PL

Livemau
07-08-2012, 10:32 PM
welcome back!

Jblazer
07-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Welcome back!:)