PDA

View Full Version : Dexterity Bear.

TrailBlazerz
07-02-2012, 05:03 AM
Hello All!
Personally, i find that the dex bear is an excellent character. Having 100%+ Hit Rates, High Crits and the Bears ability to debuff an opponent severely is amazing! Especially with the bears crowd control abilities aswell. I Just wanted to talk to you all about Dex Bear builds from my experience for both PvE and PvP. If you have the time to read i hope this helps you and, and maybe you can give me some useful feedback.

Lv10 PvP - Lv15 PvP Dex Bear.
This Level of PvP isn't too difficult, and to make a Lv10-15 PvP Bear costs anywhere between 200,000g and 1,500,000g. From my own experiences, you can buy the Lv10 Archer 4 Piece item pack from the store for 35 Platinum. This is a pretty good pack, But i find that it doesnt quite match up against Lv5-15 Expert Leather and Snowball Launchers, Duckfoots and Tinsel Talons as their DPS and Crit is Pretty Crazy! But you can give them a run for their money.
As for a build, i like to use the Mecha Bear Face as it gives +2 Hit% which is Crucial at these levels as your hit% is only around 75%-90%. With All Pink Gear your hit% should be hanging around 100% using a Talon + Wing + Ring. If you use SBL or Duckfoot, its around 88%. For Skills @ Lv10 i use a Basic Set-Up.
6 Rage, 2 Stomp and 1 SMS. For Level 15 i Like to use 6 Rage 3 Stomp 3 SMS 2 Crushing Blow and 1 of any other slash. This PvP is very fun, but beware, if you rush the players there your in for a bad time!

Lv17 PvP - Lv22 PvP Dex Bear.
This Level of PvP Gets a Tiny bit harder with the introduction of Iron Blood @ Lv16-17, Hell Scream At Lv18-20 and Beckon At Lv22 which Introduces the Warriors brutal combo! Gear at this level doesn't cost quite as much. The only Expensive piece of armor would be Expert Leather Lv15. Personally i have not participated in this level of PvP but have watched many fights and they look fun haha! But if someone would like to add to this please feel free! (:

Lv25 PvP
This level of PvP i actually got Very good at. If your build is correct, other bears and birds are not the problems, but the mages are ruthless! their ability to nuke is dangerous and their healing ability clearing them of negative effects is tricky, so time your debuffs and combo's well. From my own experience as a Lv25 Dex Bear, the Best gear I found was Lv25 Purple Demon Claw, not Pink. Purple Demon Claw gives more DMG and DPS where the Lv25 Pink Demon Claw gives a tiny bit more Hit%. Don't be fooled by Sandstone Pinks! For this Lvl of PvP, the only Sandstone Pinks in Sets that are useful is for mages, as a bear, you do not want to be using Crystalline/ Onyx/ Earthquake Dex Sets. Using Lv25 Pink Dex Helm (Forgot Name Lol) gives an higher Hit% and using Pink Wing Gives better stats aswell. Use Crystalline/ Onyx/ Earthquake leather as thats the best you can get. This gear will only get you so far. At Lv25 PvP its all down to your build. I used all Dexterity because i wanted to avoid Hit% Debuffs and give myself as much as a chance as i could at hitting every shot! My style of play was to debuff the opponent as much as possible whist boosting my armor high. Maxing your DeBuffs, 6 Rage, 3 Stomp, 1 Beckon (to set up combo) and 3 Iron Blood Worked very well, as bad as it sounds. Give it a go if you can and try to avoid mages getting used to this build. Mages are tricky and take alot of practice as they have HP + Mana shields to defeat! If you have any suggestions let me know!

For DexBear PvE, i like to Max Beckon, Rage and 3 Stomp + 6 Hell Scream ASAP to make it easier for your party against bosses and minions. Also, try and use a talon and wing where possible for the extra armor! It comes in very handy when you are getting mobbed by 5+ enemies!

Want to Talk in game about this discussion please feel free to add me [TrailBlazerz] and we can talk builds, skill levels and I will take it into consideration and add it to this post or a new post again some time!

Thanks for Reading,
Kind Regards,
- James.