PDA

View Full Version : Solo Evg Rogue

championboost
02-20-2022, 07:25 AM
Im #1 on Rogue Solo Leaderboard

I made a video how to master Elite vardan gates and how I do it!
Video link:
https://youtu.be/wXni9xgiuwg

Have a nice Sunday everyone <3

Nexior
02-20-2022, 10:17 AM
Man u the most cringe person in whole AL

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Player AL
02-20-2022, 10:52 AM
Somebody pm me pls next time when gates opened, will put this unskill to his true place lol

memphis
02-20-2022, 12:49 PM
Somebody pm me pls next time when gates opened, will put this unskill to his true place lol

Lol Nobody even knows you. Apox is the Goat of Racing Event and is first in so many events
Put your jealousy somewhere else kid

Encryptions
02-20-2022, 12:56 PM
Ouch, promises got broken it sounds like. Only reason I haven't posted evg solo warrior vid is because I was told not to share the strat, not mine to share.

Player AL
02-20-2022, 01:02 PM
Lol Nobody even knows you. Apox is the Goat of Racing Event and is first in so many events
Put your jealousy somewhere else kid

So, this will be even more funny how your 'GOAT' will be moved down by noname :D

championboost
02-20-2022, 01:24 PM
First of all stop making a drama on forum---
Im just sharing how to play evg the best way as a rogue because this was very requested

Next my answers to ur comments:

@nexlor stop being disrespectful
@player memphis already said everything that had to be said lol

@encryptions this looks like your second yt account to make up random accusations

Encryptions
02-20-2022, 01:29 PM
@encryptions this looks like your second yt account to make up random accusations
I don't own a 2nd account as it breaks youtube's tos and btw that account you claim is mine is 4months old. Your logic of me being able to go back into the past 4 months and create an account to specifically comment on this 1 video is invalid, sorry.

Player AL
02-20-2022, 01:29 PM

LOL, just check memphis posts at forum :D and talk more about second accounts

memphis
02-20-2022, 01:56 PM
I don't own a 2nd account as it breaks youtube's tos and btw that account you claim is mine is 4months old. Your logic of me being able to go back into the past 4 months and create an account to specifically comment on this 1 video is invalid, sorry.

that makes no sense u can make that account long time ago

Encryptions
02-20-2022, 02:02 PM
that makes no sense u can make that account long time ago

You just proved this is your alt forum acc.
And sure I just have a random account named Moe lahawani please atleast use some brain cells. I just told you if I have a second youtube account it breaks youtubes terms of service which will either strike my account or ban me. If I am going to post something to someone I do it with my main acc.

championboost
02-20-2022, 02:04 PM

Im not gonna make a drama here as I dont want to get banned on forum again.
But encryptions how come u believe a random comment under my video with no ign nor profile pic or videos on his channel and u pretty much instantly saw his message. Makes it look like u made that comment urself

Encryptions
02-20-2022, 02:08 PM
Im not gonna make a drama here as I dont want to get banned on forum again.
But encryptions how come u believe a random comment under my video with no ign nor profile pic or videos on his channel and u pretty much instantly saw his message. Makes it look like u made that comment urself

I clicked the video from forums and seen the comments. People think I am on forums 24/7 because when someone makes a thread I instantly reply sometimes. Its just I log on randomly and it was created right before I logged on. Tapatalk dings my phone, I am allowed on my phone any time I please at work, I can be on my phone all day at work.
Everyone knows I don't do solo rog evg so why would I even comment that I showed you the strategy when I don't even know it?

Repent
02-20-2022, 02:10 PM
Man u the most cringe person in whole AL

+1 end channel boost

memphis
02-20-2022, 02:24 PM
I clicked the video from forums and seen the comments. People think I am on forums 24/7 because when someone makes a thread I instantly reply sometimes. Its just I log on randomly and it was created right before I logged on. Tapatalk dings my phone, I am allowed on my phone any time I please at work, I can be on my phone all day at work.
Everyone knows I don't do solo rog evg so why would I even comment that I showed you the strategy when I don't even know it?

but why would u believe a random person that he showed "secret" strats when there was clearly no secret strat involved

Encryptions
02-20-2022, 02:29 PM
but why would u believe a random person that he showed me "secret" strats when there was clearly no secret strat involved

Because warrior has a secret strat, mage sort of has one.

championboost
02-20-2022, 02:31 PM
Because warrior has a secret strat, mage sort of has one.

Spectral posted a video how he got 1 mil points solo with mage
how is it a secret

Encryptions
02-20-2022, 02:43 PM
Spectral posted a video how he got 1 mil points solo with mage
how is it a secret
Some info not alot but I'll say it.
Because similar to a rog a mage can proc staff and switch to gun as a rog can proc dags and switch to bow. Procing the staff and using basic staff attacks deal 40k damage as basic gun attacks under staff proc do over 120k damage. Ideally its better to proc staff then go to gun since its like using the gun procs basic attacks except you get an increased base damage to do more skill damage + increased defense. He didn't show loadouts and all used, hes got a maxed int set and a maxed speed set. As your average viewer you aren't going to understand how the waves work. You can see the spiders getting ready to web him since he is far away but he uses his speed set to walk past the spider nulling its web attack. Lots of tiny things people won't notice.

Oawaoebi
02-20-2022, 02:50 PM
Actually there is no real trick its pretty simple: Kill all other enemies within 1 minute before they can kill you.
Any questions?
No?
Well np for sharing you the trick!

Oawaoebi
02-20-2022, 02:58 PM
Oh and i have done a strategy for mage not long ago can check it out you find it on my you tube just click on the link below in my sig you will find it quick 3rd last updated video.

championboost
02-20-2022, 03:02 PM
Some info not alot but I'll say it.
Because similar to a rog a mage can proc staff and switch to gun as a rog can proc dags and switch to bow. Procing the staff and using basic staff attacks deal 40k damage as basic gun attacks under staff proc do over 120k damage. Ideally its better to proc staff then go to gun since its like using the gun procs basic attacks except you get an increased base damage to do more skill damage + increased defense. He didn't show loadouts and all used, hes got a maxed int set and a maxed speed set. As your average viewer you aren't going to understand how the waves work. You can see the spiders getting ready to web him since he is far away but he uses his speed set to walk past the spider nulling its web attack. Lots of tiny things people won't notice.

even I got that even though I played mage once in my life and everyone else who puts a little time into evg will learn the strats quickly
Also could it be u dont play evg with ur war to not make wars look op when u get 1mil+ points?
so u can keep asking for warrior buffs?

Encryptions
02-20-2022, 03:15 PM
even I got that even though I played mage once in my life and everyone else who puts a little time into evg will learn the strats quickly
Also could it be u dont play evg with ur war to not make wars look op when u get 1mil+ points?
so u can keep asking for warrior buffs?

If you understood the strat warrior uses then you will know why that comparing evg to anything else warrior wise is so irrelevant.
If you can read, I am not asking for buffs. I am asking for us to be able to kill groups of mobs quicker because while mages and rogues are using 81 stuff warrior is stuck using lv 76 stuff.

championboost
02-20-2022, 03:25 PM
and he is doing it again

Encryptions
02-20-2022, 03:35 PM
and he is doing it again

Explain please?

Kystone
02-20-2022, 04:44 PM
It’s like 2 toddlers arguing

Encryptions
02-20-2022, 04:49 PM

Well join and you can be the the third.

Nexior
02-20-2022, 04:59 PM
Can we get youtubers fight who is better rogue ?
Gogo Top boy

Repent
02-20-2022, 05:31 PM

maybe his forum ban should have been longer…

|Ares|
02-20-2022, 06:27 PM
Pretty sure Ceuifari hit 300k solo last month, that guy is skilled for sure. :)

Pyschology
02-20-2022, 07:57 PM
Pretty sure Ceuifari hit 300k solo last month, that guy is skilled for sure. :)

who asked

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

|Ares|
02-20-2022, 08:00 PM
who asked?xd

People who know how to spell Psychology, they did.

Pyschology
02-20-2022, 08:11 PM

Grown man making fun of an old ign, cute. Imagine born to live in pixels

Repent
02-20-2022, 08:14 PM

well played he deserved that.

Pyschology
02-20-2022, 08:16 PM
well played he deserved that.

Ah was about to ask Demon a question, name me 5 who are not your dogs?

Seems like one is here already, fast..

Repent
02-20-2022, 10:32 PM
Ah was about to ask Demon a question, name me 5 who are not your dogs?

Seems like one is here already, fast..

I’m a dog of demons?

Funny you say that. Anyways keep making childish comments on forums and more people will agree with demon.

I mean I was swayed to side with demon and i’ve never done that before lmao.

toodles

Mitsooos
02-21-2022, 06:15 AM
I told you, you are a legend XD

Saint_remember
02-21-2022, 07:52 AM
Im #1 on Rogue Solo Leaderboard

I made a video how to master Elite vardan gates and how I do it!
Video link:
https://youtu.be/wXni9xgiuwg

Have a nice Sunday everyone <3Pro [emoji3526]

nevercan
02-21-2022, 08:29 AM
Actually there is no real trick its pretty simple: Kill all other enemies within 1 minute before they can kill you.
Any questions?
No?
Well np for sharing you the trick!

damn dude thought you would keep this a secret!
im very mad now!

XD

Synergia
02-21-2022, 04:35 PM
why is there so much hate on this thread smh

spctmstds
02-21-2022, 10:24 PM
why is there so much hate on this thread smhEgo and internet points.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk