PDA

View Full Version : Promo codes in Pocket Legends to get more use?

Skeletonlord
07-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Am I the only one worrying about promo codes in Pocket Legends? Promo codes are a really awesome way to get cool items, and why only one use so far?

Are promo codes going to get another use in the future or is it a one-time thing?

Noodleleg
07-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Good idea, but it seems like there's not much to give out at the moment =/

CrimsonTider
07-02-2012, 10:08 AM
I am not sure why you would worry. It is a positive thing, not negative. Patience will reward you.

Rare
07-02-2012, 10:08 AM
Patience young grasshoppa

Elyseon
07-02-2012, 10:20 AM
I am not sure why you would worry. It is a positive thing, not negative. Patience will reward you.
^^
yeh they will release more through time, they didnt even have any a month ago so why start worrying now

Skeletonlord
07-02-2012, 10:26 AM
^^
yeh they will release more through time, they didnt even have any a month ago so why start worrying now

Not so much worrying just curious. Your right, of course there will be more. I mean, Whats the point of adding that button if it only has one use?

Noodleleg
07-02-2012, 10:27 AM
I always had a strange thought that Devs would use long and secret codes to get antennas and stuff... Like xxtp927keolv1antenna would be flame antenna... Or if they wanted armor, they'd enter a different one =p

Piosidon
07-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Maybe STS can start making plat gift cards now o.o

Samhayne
07-02-2012, 10:39 AM
The functionality to do Promo Codes was recently put into the Spacetime Engine for the launch of Dark Legends. As such, it is a pretty new thing. I'm sure we will do more. We will also likely have unique or account based and time limited codes in the future.

Skeletonlord
07-02-2012, 11:07 AM
The functionality to do Promo Codes was recently put into the Spacetime Engine for the launch of Dark Legends. As such, it is a pretty new thing. I'm sure we will do more. We will also likely have unique or account based and time limited codes in the future.

Thanks for your time Sam! You answered my question! What sort of items you planning to release in the promo code? Antenna, shields!

TechniShock
07-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Hey Skeletonlord, I'm worrying about promo codes too. The only one (that I've heard) is the beach antenna

Samhayne
07-02-2012, 11:46 AM
Hey guys,

Could you help me out to better understand what you mean by saying you "worry" about the promo codes? Do you worry that there are some cool codes out there that you don't have yet?

As for what we might do in the future, any item can be tied to a promo code. What do you think would be cool?

If you put yourself in our shoes, we put these out to entice someone to come back and check out the game. Hence the use with Humania. We'll probably do more around new content.

Swords
07-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Hey guys,

Could you help me out to better understand what you mean by saying you "worry" about the promo codes? Do you worry that there are some cool codes out there that you don't have yet?

As for what we might do in the future, any item can be tied to a promo code. What do you think would be cool?

If you put yourself in our shoes, we put these out to entice someone to come back and check out the game. Hence the use with Humania. We'll probably do more around new content.

Vanity:
Beach straw hat?
Beach chair shield?
Hourglass helm or shield?

Phoenixking
07-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Sunglasses, fish sheild, cape, fiery sheild, fiery aura, melting sheild, tiki god mask, spiderman mask, web sheild, snowflake sheild, Vyxnaar head sheild

Skeletonlord
07-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Hey guys,

Well, the possibilities are endless. We could have a special tiki weapon, or a fiery set (goes with Fiery Antenna). I'd like to see that.

Who knows, there might be some codes you have that you are not revealing to us yet.

Urqui
07-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Promo codes for different color hair for mages lol

Airity
07-02-2012, 01:05 PM
I don't think anyone else is really worried about it :).

Suentous PO
07-02-2012, 01:16 PM
I'm not woried, however these codes should be easily known by anyone in game. The reason I say this is I have seen scammers trying to "sell promo codes". So any ones that exist should be easily viewable somewhere.

Windwaiker
07-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Is it weird that i never got the email for the promo code onthebeach? Or it wasn't sent out yet?

Urqui
07-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Is it weird that i never got the email for the promo code onthebeach? Or it wasn't sent out yet?

Only some emails were sent out

It is intentional :D Only some of the e-mails have gone out, so we knew that people would post the code for them. The rest of the e-mails are spooling out.

Thanks for your support of Pocket Legends and enjoy the Beach Antennas!

Mothwing
07-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Well, the possibilities are endless. We could have a special tiki weapon, or a fiery set (goes with Fiery Antenna). I'd like to see that.

Who knows, there might be some codes you have that you are not revealing to us yet.

The fire set is unrealistic. The Doom weapons already fit well enough with the antenna. There's no need for a complete "set". The special tiki weapons have already been made. (I.e. the contest winners) I understand y'all want more freebies, but seriously, just play the game. We got a free item, and now were pushing for even more. I would be fine with one special item per campaign. If they overuse the use of the promo codes, it kind of defeats the purpose of "promo".

thecrankybearsam
07-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Firey armor does not exist yet.....:-)

Bunnyshoota
07-04-2012, 05:12 AM
9999999 gold promo code.

Skeletonlord
07-04-2012, 11:41 PM
9999999 gold promo code.

Gold promo code.....Best Promo ever!

J.r. Romero
08-20-2012, 09:17 AM
Am I the only one worrying about promo codes in Pocket Legends? Promo codes are a really awesome way to get cool items, and why only one use so far?

Are promo codes going to get another use in the future or is it a one-time thing?

Hey try onthebeach It will give you antenna

elfwise
08-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Keep me posted

elfwise
08-21-2012, 08:20 PM
Finally got code

xcainnblecterx
08-22-2012, 12:43 AM
There is a total of three promo codes (onthebeach, reciprocity, and smashchests) it seem a promo code once a month which is fine with me better then none