View Full Version : Preview - Carnaval! A new event comes to Arlor!

Cinco
02-21-2022, 11:42 AM
The season of love gives way to the season of samba! Carnaval is on its way to Arlor and we hope you're ready for a party! And you know it's not a party in Arlor without...

a troll and his army of undead minions.

You heard right. Tedio the troll and his skeleton friends have taken up residence in the Carnaval Parade Grounds, preventing all of the festive fun from happening!

This is event is a no-energy, no-leaderboard, no-tier event that is open to all levels. The event will run from February 24th to March 10th, with a 3-day cooldown.

How it Works:

Speak to the event NPCs Stefania, Renzo, and Loyoto in town to accept daily quests for event tokens.

Hint: Stefania might know a thing or two about defeating Tedio, so listen carefully!

Use the portal to enter the Carnaval Parade Grounds to face off with Tedio and his minions.

Collect tokens from quests and enemies to buy special Carnaval vanities and chests.

Token Vendor:

Bring your tokens to Loyoto to buy things like:

- Carnaval Hairstyles (in vanity helmet form)

- Carnaval Face Paint*
*These face options will remain available in the Magic Mirror after the event!

- Festive Feathers Helm and Armor (untradeable)*

- A festive Maraca Wisp*

- The recipe for Style n' Shades, which will allow you to evolve your Carnaval Style into a new look.

- An unlocked version of the Dancing Feathers crate.

- Recipes for the Massive Dancing Feathers and Forgotten Feathers Crates

*Wear the full Carnaval Festive Feathers vanity set (armor, helmet and the Maracca wisp) to summon the magnificent 'Carnaval Aura!'

Crates:

Dancing Feather Crates have a chance to grant gold, gear, trade-friendly vanity items, and Mythic Lvl 81 Equipment. 1X Pull.

The Massive Dancing Feather Crate gives 5X pulls and can be crafted from Dancing Feather Crates and the recipe purchased from the token vendor (consumed on use):

Special crafted Forgotten Feather Crates are crafted from Locked Valley Crates, give 5X Pulls, and have a chance for gold, gear, trade-friendly event vanities, and Arcane Lvl 76 Equipment.

Boss Loot

Tedio the Troll drops:
+ Carnaval equipment - Epic accessories, Legendary armor, helmet and weapons!
+ Legendary Carnaval weapons have a chance to proc (see item descriptions for details).
+ Carnaval equipment exists at five (5) level intervals (Level 5, Level 10, etc. to Level 80).
+ Locked Valley Crates
+ Locked Dancing Feather Crates
+ Massive Locked Dancing Feather Crates
+ Carnaval Coins (7 fixed).
+ Gold!

Miniboss Loot

Cloy and Irk drop:
+ Locked Dancing Feather Crates.
+ Carnaval Coins (3 to 7).
+ Gold

Ouroso* drops:
+ Gold

* Use the Gold Skeleton Hunter's Elixir (purchased from Loyoto) for a chance to spawn Ouroso when Tedio is defeated.

Special Sales:

Visit the store this weekend, February 25-26th to get your hands on limited quantities of the Deluxe Carnaval Aura wisp!

Survey

There will be an in-game survey to gather your criticism and opinions on this event on March 3rd!

Hope you enjoy this new event, Legends!!

mutantninjaz
02-23-2022, 10:43 AM
wooop woop!!!

Ratyrish
02-23-2022, 10:47 AM
What drop in event zone?

gilsooon
02-23-2022, 10:53 AM
Nice event +11111

GucciBang
02-23-2022, 10:56 AM
Vem pro brasil ou o brasil vai até você [emoji41][emoji3577]

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

JFARADAY
02-23-2022, 10:56 AM
What drop in event zone?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Corviss the Lich
02-23-2022, 10:57 AM
Is there a gold chest for tokens similar to Winter Racing event?

Terracraft
02-23-2022, 10:58 AM
What boss drop lootable?

Ray Aka Rarclegend
02-23-2022, 10:58 AM
new event coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luanwallace
02-23-2022, 10:59 AM
This event will be like hoarfroast?

Enviado de meu LM-X430 usando o Tapatalk

Pizzahub
02-23-2022, 11:02 AM
So is that vanity form the entire year

beendown
02-23-2022, 11:11 AM
pretty wild lol unexpected but its kinda okay, i feel the latin vibes here woooot

PatD
02-23-2022, 11:13 AM
Please add also some celtic face paint :D

PatD
02-23-2022, 11:15 AM
Please add also some celtic face paint :D

ps* Same blue as Arcanite Sapphire :) please! please!!

beendown
02-23-2022, 11:21 AM
i was kinda expecting jester suits , fire breather , bald musculine vanity etc, and circus carnival experience well this is the other carnival that latin countries wear xD

(photo from google)

Warfairy
02-23-2022, 11:30 AM
Sts whats wrong with your styling.. Looks like you wanna protect the og vanities by not making better looking ones.. Yikes

mhysaa
02-23-2022, 11:31 AM
I’m gonna celebrate carnaval here in Brazil, but I will try save a time to celebrate arlor carnaval also. Loved the rogue vanity. Loved new event. It’s a happy and colorful season here in Brazil. Hope the event be the same. Lots of fun to everyone 😍❤️🧡💛💚💜

Encryptions
02-23-2022, 11:35 AM

That warrior face though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

profmsb
02-23-2022, 11:35 AM
hopefully the boss drop something worth..as that what make any event fun play

championboost
02-23-2022, 11:45 AM
its all about how expensive the unlocked crate will be.
if its too expensive its 2weeks of quitting

Repent
02-23-2022, 11:59 AM
@cinco what will be dropping from the boss? Some 76 arcs maybe…. 0.o

championboost
02-23-2022, 12:06 PM
@cinco what will be dropping from the boss? Some 76 arcs maybe…. 0.o

nothing only tokens

luanwallace
02-23-2022, 12:06 PM
i was kinda expecting jester suits , fire breather , bald musculine vanity etc, and circus carnival experience well this is the other carnival that latin countries wear xD

(photo from google)Carnaval its not related to circus.

Nocturnus
02-23-2022, 12:13 PM
Some questions in advance:
-Can add the hairstyles to the Maic Mirror as well as the masks too?
-Will the event boss drop Locked Valley like other events? Currently it is very difficult to craft them, and they do not drop on any map.
-Will something drop from the boss, besides the token?
-Will there be Massives Arcane and Mythic in store to open?
-Can you add a version of Locked Arcane also to open with tokens?

That's all, it looks interesting. Thanks!

Sulphurea
02-23-2022, 12:15 PM
Poor mages xD they look like the female version of Danny Devito lol

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Salvatory
02-23-2022, 12:25 PM
I just hope that the unlocking has an acceptable and adequate cost

janithayes
02-23-2022, 12:31 PM
The aura looks like[emoji90]. But the vanity sets for rog I like the. Kid of a similar to Tind. Sets but better coloe

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-23-2022, 12:41 PM
Some questions in advance:
-Can add the hairstyles to the Maic Mirror as well as the masks too?
-Will the event boss drop Locked Valley like other events? Currently it is very difficult to craft them, and they do not drop on any map.
-Will something drop from the boss, besides the token?
-Will there be Massives Arcane and Mythic in store to open?
-Can you add a version of Locked Arcane also to open with tokens?

That's all, it looks interesting. Thanks!

Excellent questions!

+ The Carnaval Style hair is a vanity helmet and is not compatible with the Magic Mirror (since it's a helmet). The item is similar to the vanity hair items we've offered during the St. Patrick's Day events of the past. Same goes for the variant with 'shades' that you can craft.
+ The boss will drop Valley Locked crates.
+ Standard equipment loot will drop from the event boss in addition to gold and tokens. Open to suggestions for stuff you'd like to loot (within reason).
+ I am indeed planning to add Massive Crates to the Store for this event. That said, if I decide not to do this all the emphasis will be on running the event, looting, crafting and trading (which might be cool).
+ I would prefer not to dilute the Arcane Crate crafting with a token version - so no plans to add that.

Deecon
02-23-2022, 12:55 PM
Will there be new legendary weapons like rachnarus?

Uereazagr
02-23-2022, 12:55 PM
I think I am confused.Where do we get normal 1X pool crates?

Cinco
02-23-2022, 12:59 PM
I think I am confused.Where do we get normal 1X pool crates?

Minibosses and the event Boss drop these.

Cinco
02-23-2022, 01:00 PM
I just hope that the unlocking has an acceptable and adequate cost

Yeah - last time the cost was way too high. This one is a lot cheaper by comparison :-)

Oawaoebi
02-23-2022, 01:42 PM
Yeah - last time the cost was way too high. This one is a lot cheaper by comparison :-)

Let’s pray for less cost than hoarfrost and higher droprate than wintertide crates.

Nocturnus
02-23-2022, 02:07 PM
Excellent questions!

+ The Carnaval Style hair is a vanity helmet and is not compatible with the Magic Mirror (since it's a helmet). The item is similar to the vanity hair items we've offered during the St. Patrick's Day events of the past. Same goes for the variant with 'shades' that you can craft.
+ Standard equipment loot will drop from the event boss in addition to gold and tokens. Open to suggestions for stuff you'd like to loot (within reason).
+ I am indeed planning to add Massive Crates to the Store for this event. That said, if I decide not to do this all the emphasis will be on running the event, looting, crafting and trading (which might be cool).
+ I would prefer not to dilute the Arcane Crate crafting with a token version - so no plans to add that.

sounds good.
As a boss drop, I would suggest, some good existing pet, legendary 81 gear or some old arcane gear maybe.

Inozuke
02-23-2022, 02:12 PM
Excellent questions!

have the boss drop legendary 81 set items, at least 1 piece or arcana 76

Dessiire
02-23-2022, 02:16 PM
Worst vanitys, the colours are so bad, well anyways!.

Enviado desde mi M2003J15SC mediante Tapatalk

Snowman Is here
02-23-2022, 02:30 PM
Can there be better face paints added into the magic mirror? Like viking/celtic face paint

Snowman Is here
02-23-2022, 02:37 PM
Bjorn’s face paint would be awesome to see.

Cinco
02-23-2022, 02:38 PM
Can there be better face paints added into the magic mirror? Like viking/celtic face paint

Not for this - but maybe for a future 'Viking' or 'Celtic' event.

Cinco
02-23-2022, 02:38 PM
Bjorn’s face paint would be awesome to see.

Cool... but not very festive - and totally not 'Carnaval'

Xdit_svr
02-23-2022, 02:51 PM
what rare drop in bos or mini..??

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
02-23-2022, 02:54 PM
Cool nice event, asking im in asia carnaval means its a red indian event? It is looks like a tribal to me. Or some called gypsies costume.

Monelgr
02-23-2022, 03:31 PM
make the vatiny for rog Blue or Red l don't like pink... and l like the design...

flashio
02-23-2022, 03:34 PM
A colorful snake with vibrant colors (light green + orange + yellow) would be a good addition to this Brazilian carnaval style make it be a "rare" loot from boss and "super rare" from miniboss. Hb could be something related with high speed, passive could have some poison dot that can spread with every tick, aa maybe release a set of 3 pools that deal DoT, slow and buff allies depending on the color of each pool.

Those face paintings would make for a good vanity this upcoming st patty event.

Adding legendary gear 81 to bosses would be a decent option for hc players to get some good stuff.

Add some colorful furnishing to get our houses some fancy looks!

will0
02-23-2022, 05:01 PM
can you remove the "wisp" flying around the platinum aura? it is very distracting

Snowman Is here
02-23-2022, 05:03 PM

i understand, but war paint faces in general would be a nice addition to magic mirror, certainly more appropriate for al than the “Carnaval” faces imo, the warrior face especially…. it appears someone doodled over his face with a sharpie lol

marian.bumbar
02-23-2022, 05:10 PM
That warrior face though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Forget the war face ! Look at them rogue boobs [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Corviss the Lich
02-23-2022, 06:26 PM

I see the package

GucciBang
02-23-2022, 06:45 PM
missed the chance to put on a lot of nice vanities but thanks for bringing a Brazilian eventhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220223/0b9f4e63ab15487e0413b6c31d3af1bb.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

iheartu
02-23-2022, 08:22 PM
brand new looks. Can't wait to have them. Thanks STS!

xianver
02-23-2022, 08:27 PM
the Festive Feather for Warrior is awesome, I want this vanity..😍😍😍

xianver
02-23-2022, 08:33 PM
You're right!.. only the boss drop is missing.., if the boss drop is only token I think some players will be disappointed.

Levistonyy
02-23-2022, 09:02 PM
Is it possible to make that new wisp into a different wisp slot like back wisp?
That would be so awesome if can

Yoloswagx
02-23-2022, 09:12 PM
Excellent questions!

+ I would prefer not to dilute the Arcane Crate crafting with a token version - so no plans to add that.You said that the boss will drop golds.

Are the golds massive like the bosses in deep marsh or Rahabkor?

A decent amount of gold will give some incentives for players to do it.

Of course scale the boss with 76-81 so it wont b as easy but doable

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

octavos
02-23-2022, 09:45 PM
bound items +1
aura sets +1
new event with new style +1
this whole things is different and looks fun +1

all of my areas of critique was made here in this event. Over 9k+

good job devs, this is what we like to see...keep it coming. :)

Stephencobear
02-23-2022, 10:07 PM
Poor mages xD they look like the female version of Danny Devito lol

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

i knew I could find a pic XD

BlahBlodyValentine
02-23-2022, 10:44 PM
Wow awsome event!

warskas18
02-23-2022, 11:16 PM
The season of love gives way to the season of samba! Carnaval is on its way to Arlor and we hope you're ready for a party! And you know it's not a party in Arlor without...

You heard right. Tedio the troll and his skeleton friends have taken up residence in the Carnaval Parade Grounds, preventing all of the festive fun from happening!

This is event is a no-energy, no-leaderboard, no-tier event that is open to all levels. The event will run from February 24th to March 10th, with a 3-day cooldown.

How it Works:

Speak to the event NPCs Stefania, Renzo, and Loyoto in town to accept daily quests for event tokens.

Hint: Stefania might know a thing or two about defeating Tedio, so listen carefully!

Use the portal to enter the Carnaval Parade Grounds to face off with Tedio and his minions.

Collect tokens from quests and enemies to buy special Carnaval vanities and chests.

Token Vendor:

- Carnaval Face Paint*

- A festive Maraca Wisp*

- The recipe for Style n' Shades, which will allow you to evolve your Carnaval Style into a new look.

*Wear the full Carnaval Festive Feathers vanity set (armor, helmet and the Maracca wisp) to summon the magnificent 'Carnaval Aura!'

Crates:

Dancing Feather Crates have a chance to grant gold, gear, trade-friendly vanity items, and Mythic Lvl 81 Equipment. 1X Pull.

The Massive Dancing Feather Crate gives 5X pulls and can be crafted from Dancing Feather Crates and the recipe purchased from the token vendor (consumed on use):

Special crafted Forgotten Feather Crates are crafted from Locked Valley Crates, give 5X Pulls, and have a chance for gold, gear, trade-friendly event vanities, and Arcane Lvl 76 Equipment.

Special Sales:

Visit the store this weekend, February 25-26th to get your hands on limited quantities of the Deluxe Carnaval Aura wisp!

Survey

There will be an in-game survey to gather your criticism and opinions on this event on March 3rd!

Hope you enjoy this new event, Legends!!I hope Pet egg zavier event is not boring and open to all player not for rich player again cuz poor player don have much gold to enter the special portal to loot arcane egg damn... Just make fair event normal zone or special portal zone can loot arcane egg....

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Ekentaro
02-24-2022, 12:02 AM
i love seeing game improved and AL devs listen to their gamer. The Survey in each event is a great way to spot out things bad and good happening in-game, a critical way to make our game continue to shine. Thank you!

Stormydragon
02-24-2022, 02:18 AM
When do we get the Return to Varden Valley Event or however it's called.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Fytheo
02-24-2022, 04:34 AM
Nice! Can't wait for the event! Gonna farm vanities for all classes :)

Susanne
02-24-2022, 06:28 AM
Why is called Carnaval event and not carnival?

fofo391
02-24-2022, 06:56 AM
Is the boss hard to kill?

PatD
02-24-2022, 08:29 AM
Why is called Carnaval event and not carnival?

I think it is because it is spell "Carnaval" in most country where it is celebrate,

"Carnival is a worldwide party packed with cultural traditions. Though held in various parts of the world, the spirit of Carnival, or Carnaval in Spanish and Portuguese-speaking countries, remains the same."

We also spell it "Carnaval" in french :)

Carnaval de Québec:

Immortal_Blood
02-24-2022, 08:32 AM
i hope to see 100 or more skeletons to smash in the event lol

Redjellydonut
02-24-2022, 11:06 AM
Once again…the aura has some random floating thing [emoji24][emoji1361]

Cinco
02-24-2022, 11:43 AM
Post updated with boss and miniboss loot info.

TLDR; a nice array of equipment loot for new and Hardcore characters (including Legendary weapons with procs), decent gold from Tedio the Troll, good gold from Ouroso (bonus boss).

kulldeepboro
02-24-2022, 11:52 AM

TLDR; a nice array of equipment loot for new and Hardcore characters (including Legendary weapons with procs), decent gold from Tedio the Troll, good gold from Ouroso (bonus boss).can we get good good gold from both if boss ?

Sent with love [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

✓Flo✓
02-24-2022, 11:56 AM

TLDR; a nice array of equipment loot for new and Hardcore characters (including Legendary weapons with procs), decent gold from Tedio the Troll, good gold from Ouroso (bonus boss).Thanks to think about HC [emoji173]

Envoyé de mon SM-G996B en utilisant Tapatalk

xianver
02-24-2022, 11:58 AM
Nice a new weapon. I can't wait to hunt for my lvl 10 rouge weapon.

Monelgr
02-24-2022, 12:02 PM
Cinco can you do something about colors? blue would be nice in rog vatiny

flashio
02-24-2022, 12:23 PM

TLDR; a nice array of equipment loot for new and Hardcore characters (including Legendary weapons with procs), decent gold from Tedio the Troll, good gold from Ouroso (bonus boss).

Great addition those event themed gears, hoping to see this trend back in upcoming events as it used to be, the survey advertisement is a good signal as well!
So far the minibosses loot seems fair, hope Ouroso actually drops really decent gold, if not maybe add a slight chance to drop a new pet? Maybe toucan, snake, spider with colorful appearances... ;)

Rogueaustin
02-24-2022, 12:45 PM
Other 2 weeks of not playing :) I hope egg zavior is going to be awesome that is where everyone should play al.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

gobbels
02-24-2022, 01:00 PM
Cool vanity, warrior one looks pretty cute, specially the mask :D

Rogue vest looks bit too revealing i think.

Cinco
02-24-2022, 01:08 PM
Great addition those event themed gears, hoping to see this trend back in upcoming events as it used to be, the survey advertisement is a good signal as well!
So far the minibosses loot seems fair, hope Ouroso actually drops really decent gold, if not maybe add a slight chance to drop a new pet? Maybe toucan, snake, spider with colorful appearances... ;)

I thought about adding some Eggs to the event drop list but we've got EggZavier right around the corner - so I decided against it.

Ouroso's gold is best at max level (same goes for Tedio). I think the gold loot is 'OK.' As always, I expect the verdict on "good" vs "bad" gold will be wildly subjective ;-)

flashio
02-24-2022, 01:30 PM
I thought about adding some Eggs to the event drop list but we've got EggZavier right around the corner - so I decided against it.

Ouroso's gold is best at max level (same goes for Tedio). I think the gold loot is 'OK.' As always, I expect the verdict on "good" vs "bad" gold will be wildly subjective ;-)

Hope zavier loot table got some new stuff in it, looks like he likes to always give away the same eggs >.<.

About the new carnaval weapons, can we get an image of what they actually do? I the preview says see image to see details but there's nothing yet.

Thx in advance!

sweeetcakes
02-24-2022, 03:58 PM
Cinco, how come we are restricted to class bound vanity...I play mage because I am quicker on it, but would like the choice to pick the warrior vanity for my War. In past events we have had the option to buy other classes. Any chance of this option changing, because my warrior sucks in events, but that vanity is really nice :)

Gigannte
02-24-2022, 04:53 PM
please in the final part of the event run adjust so that everyone gets the loot from the chests, there are players who don't respect and don't wait for everyone to be inside the area where you can receive the loot. Thank you!

Yoloswagx
02-24-2022, 09:00 PM
Thank you for the event cinco!!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nicesu
02-25-2022, 12:26 AM
Love the Vanity sets <3

DevilSmirfs
02-25-2022, 05:19 AM
please do free run for all..no need 4/4 to join since i use my 16 to run...i want do solo run...please fix this

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

kulldeepboro
02-25-2022, 08:04 AM
please do free run for all..no need 4/4 to join since i use my 16 to run...i want do solo run...please fix this

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalkuse /partyinv randomwords . and u are in ghost pt and from there u can solo the map

DevilSmirfs
02-25-2022, 08:55 AM
use /partyinv randomwords . and u are in ghost pt and from there u can solo the map

Sent with love [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]oh just type /partyinv randomwords?

Holyshox
02-25-2022, 09:00 AM
oh just type /partyinv randomwords?

Sent from my 2107113SG using TapatalkYes u need to play lottery to figure out which name the pt will accept, it's not enough to play lottery with real money on locks now u have to also do it if u want to join a event map solo... Yikes!

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

kulldeepboro
02-25-2022, 09:26 AM
oh just type /partyinv randomwords?

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalkuff for eg :- /partyinv jshsdjdid

DevilSmirfs
02-25-2022, 09:57 AM
uff for eg :- /partyinv jshsdjdid

Sent with love [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]thanks

Oakmaiden
02-25-2022, 09:59 AM
I ran solo on my lvl 5, can’t kill the boss. He resets his health faster than I can do damage. The run lasted longer than my elixers..

PatD
02-25-2022, 10:23 AM

Maybe but would have been really cool to have bit more choice on face painting for war :)
Those are all from Carnaval hehe!

Oakmaiden
02-26-2022, 07:04 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220226/afcfb1e53a4f8c5c65a7614fa0669e50.jpg
I would have farmed the event for this as a vanity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reydehielo
02-26-2022, 07:29 AM

How it Works:

Token Vendor:

- Carnaval Face Paint*

- A festive Maraca Wisp*

Crates:

Boss Loot

Tedio the Troll drops:
+ Carnaval equipment - Epic accessories, Legendary armor, helmet and weapons!
+ Legendary Carnaval weapons have a chance to proc (see item descriptions for details).
+ Carnaval equipment exists at five (5) level intervals (Level 5, Level 10, etc. to Level 80).
+ Locked Valley Crates
+ Locked Dancing Feather Crates
+ Massive Locked Dancing Feather Crates
+ Carnaval Coins (7 fixed).
+ Gold!

Miniboss Loot

Cloy and Irk drop:
+ Locked Dancing Feather Crates.
+ Carnaval Coins (3 to 7).
+ Gold

Ouroso* drops:
+ Gold

* Use the Gold Skeleton Hunter's Elixir (purchased from Loyoto) for a chance to spawn Ouroso when Tedio is defeated.

Special Sales:

Survey

Hope you enjoy this new event, Legends!!

My most sincere congratulations for this event for the entire team of sts.

Thanks for listening to the players!!

terapan
02-26-2022, 07:18 PM
I live this event so much

xianver
02-27-2022, 01:26 PM
Gold Drop!... Not Fair!...
In lvl 81, gold drop from Boss and Chest have huge gap, boss has very high drop of gold than in chests.
In my lvl 10 and 5 char, drop gold from Chests and Boss is the same, even you wear gears with gold loot, the gold drop is still the same.

Salvatory
02-27-2022, 03:54 PM
Maybe but would have been really cool to have bit more choice on face painting for war :)
Those are all from Carnaval hehe!

While there's no single way to do this, it's not a "carnaval" face paint,
are facepaints of characters honored in that particular year, some honored in the year and others more than once.

in carnaval, face painting doesn't symbolize more than the allegories of clothes, each ''part'' of the carnaval parade a story, a voice of how to spend, all this is very well spent on their clothes. even so, the face painter is being the most sought after.

Squ1dosh
03-02-2022, 06:53 AM
Even if got 10k tokens still not enough to get mythic weapons

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

luanwallace
03-02-2022, 07:54 AM
Even if got 10k tokens still not enough to get mythic weapons

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk250 tokens is a bit expensive for q crate with bad drop rate but i think its fair since the gold drop is insane.

DevilSmirfs
03-04-2022, 08:41 AM
is carnaval weap lvl 15 is possible to drop??

Iliezsjdd
03-04-2022, 10:31 AM
Will there be any chance for this event again next year ? #2023