PDA

View Full Version : Project X

Fearrr
02-22-2022, 10:34 AM
What is Project X?

-LVC: Luxury VIP Cities

-Sims Neighborhood Style Social Framework converted to Arcane Legends: Arlor City Creation.

-Virtual City Creation and Management.

-Neighborhood Style House Layout Creation and Management.

-Evolution of the of the 4th Class: Merchant.

-Free 2 Play Class Jobs: Fisherman, Miner, Race Car Driver, and Register City Merchant. An addition to Gold Farming and Current Item Drops.

-The Future of Housing and Guild Hall.

-New Source of Income for Sts.

-A Unique State of the Art MMORPG/Hack and Slash Social Mobile Experience never seen before on the Market. Sts has done it again!

Country/Server

-LVC City Map Icon: Located on World Map. Options to choose Between Country and City.
-4 Countries/Server.
-20 City Slots Per Country.
-X amount City Logos and Colors to choose from.
-City Notification Menu.

City Packages

#1 Merchant’s Paradise:

-Unlocks: 100K Plat Bought.
-City Style :Merchant
-NHP(Neighborhood Housing Plot): 4. NHP: X Amount of Houses set in a Neighborhood Paved Street Setting.
-NHP Layouts: 3
-House Style: Merchant Mansion and Zodias
-Locations: All

*City Owner Amenities:
·City Ownership Deed
·Contracts
·Number of Houses: 4
·Option to become a Guild City: A City associated with a Guild. Guild Cities can have a portal linked to their city from their Guild Hall.
·Chance at Top 3 City Performance LB Reward(Monthly): Title, Banner, and or Badges.
·Max Visitors: 50. Visitor’s Privacy and Filter Setting.
·Kraken Mine Privacy Settings.
·Town Plaza Theme: 3. Cruise Ship Deck, Tavern, and Merchant Plaza.
·Arlor Music: City Background Music Settings-Allows up to 5 Youtube Links and Playlist creation.
·Plus all of the Resident Amenities:

*Resident Amenities:
*Basic:
·X Amount of House Layout Save and Load Slots.
·House Privacy Setting.
·100 Mail Stamps Weekly: Daily Login.
·Potions, Ankhs, and Story Tokens Care Package Weekly: Daily Login.
·Chance at Top 3 City Performance LB Reward(Monthly): Title, Banner, and or Badge.

*City Specific:
·No Auction Tax.
·Salary(Resident Only): Daily Login 30 Day. Gifted X Amount of Crate Keys(Tradable).
·Secure Trade: Personal City Trade Log Generator. NPC.

·City Trade Center(Town Plaza)- 4 Trade Stations( Example:2 Chairs 1 Table Setup) that Registers Gold Transaction Trades for that Resident. For Secure Trade, LB, and City Stats.

·Kraken Mine Remastered(Old School Crate Farming brought back as a Luxury Feature).
·Scaled Endgame Difficulty of Kraken Mine New Map. Legends can run the map for a chance to loot Lock Crates of all Sizes dating 2 years back. And 2X Jewel Drop Rate when Jewel Elixer's are on.

*Free 2 Play/ Visitor Amenities:

·X Styled(4 Map Sections) City Map: Resident Hub, Kraken Mine, Trade Center(Town Plaza), Collector's Museum(Holder Style Open Showcase Room).

·Free 2 Play Job Potential: Registered City Merchant and Crate Miner.

·City Trade Center NPC: NPC Registers IGN to a list that will track the Legends Gold Trades via Trade Stations for Guests. Every Successful Gold Trade earns City Coins.
·City Coin Vendor NPC. Redeem City Coins for Rewards.

·Kraken Mine: When Privacy Setting allows Visitors access for Free or a Fixed Gold Amount.

#2 Squad HQ

-Unlocks: 50K Plat Bought.
-City Style: Honor PVP.
-NHP(Neighborhood Housing Plot): 3. NHP: X Amount of Houses set in a Neighborhood Paved Street Setting.
-NHP Layouts: 3.
-House Style: Hideout Deed and Witch Deed.
-Locations: All.

*City Owner Amenities:
·City Ownership Deed.
·Number of Houses: 3.
· Option to become a Guild City-A City associated with a Guild. Guild Cities can have a portal linked to their city from their Guild Hall.
·Chance at Top 3 City Performance LB Reward(Monthly): Title, Banner, and or Badge.
·Town Plaza Theme: 3. Castle, Club House, and Conference Room.
·Max Visitors: 6. Visitor’s Privacy and Filter Setting.
· Arlor Music: City Background Music Settings-Allows up to 5 Youtube Links and Playlist creation.
·Plus all of the Resident Amenities.

*Resident Amenities:
*Basic.
·House Privacy Setting.

*City Specific:
·Honor Pvp Kill Counter. Overall and Seasonal. Npc in Town Plaza.
·Honor Pvp Assist Counter. Overall and Seasonal. Npc in Town Plaza.
·Clan Message Board. For Scheduled Clashes and other Pvp related announcements. Npc in Town Plaza.
·Pvp Banner Museum. Showcase Room.
·Movie Center: Review and watch Pvp Clashes. 3 Viewing Flat Screens. Up to 3 Youtube URL Links can be added Per Screen.
· X Amount of Clan Logos to choose from. Custom Logo Options.

·X Styled(4 Map Sections) City Map: Resident Hub, Movie Center, Town Plaza, and Pvp Banner Musuem.
·Can visit Pvp Banner Museum when Privacy Settings allow it.
·Can visit Movie Center and watch the selected videos when Privacy Settings allow it.

#3 Metropolis

-Unlocks: 200K Plat Bought
-City Style :PVE and Casual.
-NHP(Neighborhood Housing Plot): 6. NHP: X Amount of Houses set in a Neighborhood Paved Street Setting.
-NHP Layouts: 3
-House Style: All
-Locations: All

*City Owner Amenities:
·City Ownership Deed.
· Contracts
·Number of Houses: 6
·Town Plaza Theme: 3. Metro Styled City, Beach Town, and Homestead.
·Option to become a Guild City: A City associated with a Guild. Guild Cities can have a portal linked to their city from their Guild Hall.
·Arlor Music: City Background Music Settings-Allows up to 5 Youtube Links and Playlist creation.
·Max Visitors: 20. Visitor’s Privacy and Filter Setting.
·Fishing Center Privacy Settings
·Racing Center Privacy Settings.
· All of the Resident Amenities.

*Resident Amenities:
*Basic:
·House Privacy Setting.
·Potions, Ankhs, and Story Tokens Care Package Weekly: Daily Login.

*City Specific:
·Double Crafting Speed.
·Salary(Resident Only): Daily Login 30 Day. Gifted X Amount of Plat Eggs(Tradable).

·Fishing Center: Arcane Angler Event turned into a Luxury City Feature. Grab a Pole and some Bait at the FC NPC Vendor.
-Completing the 3 Mini Games Bobber, Balance, and Whack-A-Fin earns a chance of looting Normal Buff Elixirs(Tradable) and Treasure Chests that contain gold in them.

FISHING MINI-GAMES

"BOBBER"

How to play: BOBBER

Objective: the Bobber is in the middle of the Target Circle when the Timer runs out
+ Tap the 'TAP' button to raise the Bobber into the target circle.
+ If the Bobber is in the target circle when the timer expires, you win!
+ If the Bobber is not in the target circle when the timer expires, the fish gets away.

"BALANCE"

How to play: BALANCE

Objective: the Needle is in the middle of the Range when the Timer runs out
+ Tap the left or right side 'TAP' buttons to push the Needle towards the center.
+ Continue tapping either button to keep the Needle in the center of the Range.
+ If the needle is in the center when the Timer runs out, you win!
+ If the needle is not in the center of the Range when the Timer runs out, the fish gets away.

"WHACK-A-FIN"

How to play: WHACK -A-FIN

Objective: tap the Fish Icon and fill the Progress Bar to maximum before the Timer runs out
+ A field of nine (9) squares will appear when this mini-game activates.
+ Above the field of squares you will also see a red Progress Bar.
+ Like all other mini-games, there is a Timer at the top of the screen.
+ Tap on the Fish Icon to fill the Progress Bar.
+ Avoid tapping on the empty icons... tapping on these will cause the Progress Bar to shrink!
+ If the Progress Bar is full when the Timer expires, you win!
+ If the Progress Bar is not full when the Timer expires, the fish gets away.

·Racing Center: Frosted Downs type of an Event turned into a Luxury City Feature.
-Race against Bots and place in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. For rewards of Normal Buff Elixirs(Tradable)
And City Coins.
-Race against Friends and other Cities for Glory and Monthly LB Rewards.
-City Coin Vendor NPC: Redeem City Coins for Rewards(Tradable).
Controls:

• Accelerate: 'Gas' Pedal
• Steer: Left and Right buttons or joystick.
• Boost: 'Boost' Button (Collect Boost refills around the track)

BOOST

• When you press the 'Boost' Button your cart will boost and continue boosting until all of your boost fuel has been consumed!

·X Styled(4 Map Sections) City Map: Resident Hub, Fishing Center, Town Plaza, and Racing Center.

·Free 2 Play Job Potential: Fisherman and Race Car Driver.

· Fishing Center when Privacy Settings allow it.

·Racing Center when Privacy Settings allow it.

#4 City That Never Sleeps!
-City Style: Event Runners and Time LB Runners
-TBA City Under Construction.

Contracts

-Contracts are 30 Day Deals of Residency made between City Owner and Potential Renter.

-Contract NPC in Town Plaza. Contract Generator for City Owner.

·Pending Contracts: Once City Owner makes a contract. Only the person with that Ign on Contract can click NPC to Accept or Reject.

·Accepted Contracts: Once Contract is accepted that person now has Resident Amenities access in that City. And the Resident's House in World Map enters a Standby or Frozen State until contract is over.
· Contract Format: Ign , Rent(Free or X Amount of Gold payed instant once Contract is accepted), Salary( X Amount of Plat Eggs or Crate Keys), and Length( 7, 14, or 30 Day).

- Emergency Contract Breach(ECB): Incase a contract needs to be broken.
· A Menu that allows for a fill out space as to why the Contract needed to be broken.
· A City Log Report of all ECB Contracts for Customer Service incase any Issues.

Subscription

-Bronze LVC Club Pass- 3 Month’s.
-Silver LVC Club Pass- 6 Month’s.
-Gold LVC Club Pass- 1 Year.

Conclusion

A Rough Draft. I had a lot to say but I’m tired and just want to Smoke a Blunt right now lol. So thank you for reading.

Avaree
02-22-2022, 11:30 AM
[B][SIZE=3]….
-A Unique State of the Art MMORPG/Hack and Slash Social Mobile Experience never seen before on the Market. Sts has done it again!……

Let AL be Arcane Legends.

-1 to the cities, and the “new class merchant” lol.
-1 to the fishing side jobs . When sts launched the fishing event, for me it felt like a game for 5 year olds. JMHO.
-1 to paying gold for rent or contracts. This is a game xD
Nice put together post tho (:

Fearrr
02-24-2022, 09:06 AM
It’s been a few days since we had some time to Digest Project X. There is a lot of Layers.. a lot of Flavors. So I will simply say a few words:

When Sts figures out the formula for a better New Player experience and transition to Endgame… This opens up the opportunity for Advertisement that would be worth it for Sts. Give New Player’s a reason to stay playing and spend money …What does Project X become?

When Sts figures out the formula for Honor Pvp and Team Que Honor Pvp…If done right and well it could open up the opportunity for Esports Teams for AL Pvp. And with Esports comes big name sponsors…What does Project X become?

How much money can be made Short Term and Long Term? What does Project X become? 🤔

Fearrr
03-05-2022, 06:19 AM
Just want to take the time to say Thank You to all my loyal fans out there! IK…There is a lot of you lol. The Passion, Dedication, and Loyalty you all have shown me…I mean dam to wake up and go to bed with me on your minds all the time…Speechless. So a Thank You and Hug…IK yall been waiting a whole year for it lmao…Dam that’s tough! Bump 😹

Oakmaiden
03-05-2022, 08:50 AM
Cinco had originally wanted towns for our houses, didn’t happen so my guess is it never will. Merchant class, zzzz, merchers are a blight. Totally lost interest after that and went for a dab instead, puff puff pass

Fearrr
03-05-2022, 09:13 AM
Cinco had originally wanted towns for our houses, didn’t happen so my guess is it never will. Merchant class, zzzz, merchers are a blight. Totally lost interest after that and went for a dab instead, puff puff pass

That's interesting, I didn't know Towns for Houses was his orginal plans. I might of missed that when Houses came out. Thanks for the Pass Oak! 😌