PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Savage appears as Kerry Weibe

SexyIsland
07-02-2012, 04:11 PM
I was in Red Light District: Warewolf Tomb when Kerry Weibe spawn, I invited two friends and after we killed "Weibe" the 3 of us received the Kerry Savage Achievement.
Pretty cool, but I was expecting to see a different image for Savage, hopefully this can be fix, even though I'm happy to have gotten the Award but I would still like to see what Kerry Savage look like. Below is the images!

KERRY WEIBE!!!

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/yesi_6/4dd78fa4.jpg

SAVAGE ACHIEVEMENT!!!

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/yesi_6/4ce78d80.jpg

Dragonrider023
07-02-2012, 04:14 PM
wow i just killed kerry wiebe not savage few days ago, and i saw this. there was 2 wiebe but dev changed one go them to savage.

SexyIsland
07-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Yeah they kinda switched the story around but, I would still think it should spawn as Kerry Savage not Weibe, since Weibe was brought back as a new execution boss.

between
07-03-2012, 04:12 PM
shes a qtpie

Carapace
07-03-2012, 04:16 PM
This is a naming goof on our part, it appears Savage was incorrectly renamed but the achievement you received in Red Light District is correct. Thanks for finding this!

SexyIsland
07-04-2012, 11:42 AM
No problem Carapace, and oh thank goodness I keep my achievement I was afraid. :) lol and it's ok we all have what I call the Typo Virus and this time You guys got the virus activated. :P lol

Jeshikah
07-18-2012, 06:17 PM
speaking of typos, there is a typo in the kerry savage description entry that seems to have gone unnoticed. if you read the description for kerry savage, it reads "You thought the tales of Kerry Wiebe, the night hunting wolf of Carvinas seediest districts, were only myth until you assassinated him yourself." y'all might want to do something about that too, lol.

Carapace
07-19-2012, 12:11 AM
speaking of typos, there is a typo in the kerry savage description entry that seems to have gone unnoticed. if you read the description for kerry savage, it reads "You thought the tales of Kerry Wiebe, the night hunting wolf of Carvinas seediest districts, were only myth until you assassinated him yourself." y'all might want to do something about that too, lol.

good catch, I'll get a fix for that :vsmile: