PDA

View Full Version : I know this is old but…

Repent
02-23-2022, 03:27 AM

what do y’all think?

Xuds
02-23-2022, 03:28 AM
+1 for "cool" igns
-1 for a problem with old ign involving scams / identity

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

nudelipstick
02-23-2022, 03:29 AM
That would be amazing

Sent from my Huawei using Tapatalk

Revamped
02-23-2022, 03:33 AM
+1 for "cool" igns
-1 for a problem with old ign involving scams / identity

Sent from my DE2118 using TapatalkFor the same reason I'll give -1

Sent from my Infinix X689B using Tapatalk

pfizer
02-23-2022, 04:27 AM
+1 Np with those involving scams how would an ign induce scamming.

Pushs
02-23-2022, 05:13 AM
There should be something to identify that the ign was banned before. Maybe like '(new)' after the ign. ;-;

exclusion
02-23-2022, 05:19 AM
+1 if account bound or non-transferable…

Ploid
02-23-2022, 05:41 AM
I won't even get to bid as I don't have plats, but if it generates revenue for STS, and make people happy, I am all for it.

Tho, if it's an auction, there is a good chance a few select players will buy a lot of names, and monopolize them.

+1

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

pfizer
02-23-2022, 05:48 AM
There should be something to identify that the ign was banned before. Maybe like '(new)' after the ign. ;-;

lmao that ruin the whole ign xd. Ofc all ign that will be returned are banned accounts because they will never have access of this accounts anymore. The inactive accounts ign should not be given cause they may return anytime.

spctmstds
02-23-2022, 06:00 AM
+1 if account bound or non-transferable…This would be best. Make the character with the auction sold name undeletable.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Pushs
02-23-2022, 06:12 AM
lmao that ruin the whole ign xd. Ofc all ign that will be returned are banned accounts because they will never have access of this accounts anymore. The inactive accounts ign should not be given cause they may return anytime.

People can get confused. Just imagine if a player with the ign 'x' borrowed something from another player and got banned ( no one knew he got banned). Then one day the lender sees the ign and asks about that item. Will the lender believe that the actual player with the ign 'x' got banned? idek if this can happen has a possibility xD

pfizer
02-23-2022, 06:41 AM
People can get confused. Just imagine if a player with the ign 'x' borrowed something from another player and got banned ( no one knew he got banned). Then one day the lender sees the ign and asks about that item. Will the lender believe that the actual player with the ign 'x' got banned? idek if this can happen has a possibility xD

too shallow reason thats why never lend item and if they do sorry its their fault "Only noobs get scammed".

BaronB
02-23-2022, 06:46 AM
It’s a fun idea but it’s a

-1 from me.

Was weird enough after being away from game for nearly a year to come back and so many people I knew are now different people with same names >.>

Also tho the names were banned some of those players still lurking around or still play farm away so would make it easier for them to obtain their old names.

Finally all it takes is the wrong person to get hold of the right ign and use it maliciously like using the old original ign reputation to be given gifts/golds essentially scamming people >.<

Just cause more harm then good unfortunately >.<

Tho would love to try get my old original ign Baronb back which I lost (forgot which) on a alt account years ago after I changed my name to blazinbaron and tried save the name from being taken lool.

Even if sake of argument I was ever banned and lost my Baron ign I certainly wouldn’t want others using it either >.>

1<3

jaeden.
02-23-2022, 06:59 AM
I say add numbers to names endless opportunities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uereazagr
02-23-2022, 07:55 AM
Pretty nab suggestion tbh

Saint_remember
02-23-2022, 02:18 PM
-1 Don't be someone else's face, be yourself[emoji106]

Idontcollect
02-23-2022, 03:46 PM
+1

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Made2sell
02-23-2022, 05:16 PM
-1 if you could buy names with plat I bet some people would be offering with gold which is illegal to buy names right ? Correct me if I’m wrong

worshipped
02-23-2022, 10:53 PM
I think justg said that sarcastically. I think cinco has said many times old igns are never going to be reissued. Also it may lead to many problems and misunderstandings as many have suggested above.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Darkrai
02-24-2022, 06:23 AM
Im curious how this person could scam anyone with their new acquired Ign. Lets say for example my name Darkrai has been banned for years+ no one has seen it in years and suddenly poof its back and here i am randomly asking for items, completely different personality and just so happend the day before i showed up a new way of getting banned names for plat showed up..

Honestly if you get scammed cause of a ign u havent seen in such a long time it's on you.

I do agree on if i were to get banned today that my name shouldnt be on sale the very next day. There should be a grace period. Maybe even the first time that person messages someone it notifies the other user that this name has been bought for plat so atleast the other person is aware.

I do think this is a reliable way of STS to make some money if done right then lootboxes and 90 euro character effects

asommers
02-24-2022, 03:19 PM
Sorry, this won't happen. Both banned names and names associated with banned accounts will stay banned forever.

-ALS