Prayers to our fellow Ukrainian Arcane Legends
Stay safe <3

Arcane Apox

|Ares|
02-24-2022, 07:42 PM
Ukrainians*

Susanne
02-25-2022, 02:42 AM
My prayers are with you all. I'm so angry and dismayed that this is happening to you. 😞

championboost
02-25-2022, 03:31 AM
Ukrainians*

first of all nobody cares
second this is not a topic you joke about. thats disgusting
third. this is an international game and I am just like pretty much every other player in this game a non native english speaker

So please put ur behaviour somewhere else same to this cring High society leader

Boba Fett
02-25-2022, 05:39 AM
third. this is an international game and I am just like pretty much every other player in this game a non native english speaker

So please put ur behaviour somewhere else same to this cring High society leader

don t worry abt him, his life is probably only based off this game, anyway

|Ares|
02-25-2022, 07:03 AM

Did you literally just called an entire nation of Ukrainians worthless at this point, clarifying that NOBODY CARES?
Not a native english speaker myself, go and educate yourself then within your next attention seeking thread.

Besides this, thoughts are with all of my friends in Kiev that last night spent hiding in the city's metro. It won't be like this forever.

Kelyx
02-25-2022, 07:12 AM

So please put ur behaviour somewhere else same to this cring High society leaderOk but it is Ukrainians

Thanks me later

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Glixr
02-25-2022, 07:20 AM
The guy made a thread to say we're all praying for your people, pretty sure that means he cares. We all do. Not everyone can spell as well as you, it doesn't mean his intentions weren't good.

BaronB
02-25-2022, 08:23 AM
Just because a thread was made doesn't unfortunately mean his showing sincerity.

Its a sign of respect towards a nationality/person to at least spell their name correctly.

If it was a genuine mistake made that's fine, there is nothing wrong with being corrected and if it was a genuine thread, would have just edited the OP with the correct spelling, thanked each other for the help and support.

If you don't correct someone, they will continue to spell it wrong which could lead to being offensive later down the line.

If you've been corrected but still won't amend your mistakes... then you're just being insincere and rude.

Seeing as people have given you the correct spelling yet rather than actually just say "sorry, thank you" and update the OP... took the time instead to just try to insult me out of the blue?

This entire thread now boils down to literally nothing but attention-seeking and NOTHING sincere which is disgusting considering the topic it is about! -.-

Here is a simple search about using the correct spelling and respect just so this isnt something I'm saying for the sake of it.

So thank you for calling me here. Clearly, people needed their eyes and minds opened and to stop making light of such matters.

My love and prayers are of course with the families that are being affected and hand on heart, without a shadow of a doubt believe nearly everyone else in the AL community feels that way too.

So if this thread really is what it should be about...

So please at least have the decency and respect to correct the original post (as you can edit your post if you wanted) especially as no excuse not to after being corrected twice already.

PS.

It's because PEOPLE DO CARE why the least we can do is show sincerity by getting the name of a nation we are showing love and support to correct.

Saying "first of all nobody cares" is pretty vile and shows the true intentions of the thread which ill say again... is disgusting.

Susanne
02-25-2022, 08:39 AM
We all knew what the op meant. It was sincere and this is not the time to bring up spelling mistakes.
It was a genuine mistake, anyone with one iota of compassion will see that.
Please don't argue anymore.

Susanne
02-25-2022, 08:42 AM
P.S. The way I see it was the OP meant nobody cares about a genuine spelling mistake.

BaronB
02-25-2022, 09:05 AM
P.S. The way I see it was the OP meant nobody cares about a genuine spelling mistake.

Id like to think that as well and I do hope so, never the less if it is all sincere just edit the post or at least reply saying sorry I can't edit but thanks.

Nothing was even said at first besides just typing the correct spelling of a Name, which isn't just a spelling mistake that should be ignored if a mistake is made (which of course is fine).

Imagine STS spelling a Countries banners name spelled incorrectly (just a typo for example) and after its pointed out, it isn't fixed but they give you a ban instead.

Its an extreme example but one to make it easier to relate to and understand for people.

Would it be wrong for you to point out to STS they made a mistake, especially if its your countries banner that was spelled incorrectly?

Obviously, they didn't mean so they would just update it and move on with no hard feelings right?...

*Comes back to this thread*

Nothing more needs to be added about it all (directed at all)

Settle it, get it done, and continue showing our love and support for each other!

1 <3

whatwasit
02-25-2022, 09:25 AM

2 drama seekers, your comments are disgusting; get wasted

Susanne
02-25-2022, 09:28 AM
Id like to think that as well and I do hope so, never the less if it is all sincere just edit the post or at least reply saying sorry I can't edit but thanks.

Nothing was even said at first besides just typing the correct spelling of a Name, which isn't just a spelling mistake that should be ignored if a mistake is made (which of course is fine).

Imagine STS spelling a Countries banners name spelled incorrectly (just a typo for example) and after its pointed out, it isn't fixed but they give you a ban instead.

Its an extreme example but one to make it easier to relate to and understand for people.

Would it be wrong for you to point out to STS they made a mistake, especially if its your countries banner that was spelled incorrectly?

Obviously, they didn't mean so they would just update it and move on with no hard feelings right?...

*Comes back to this thread*

Nothing more needs to be added about it all (directed at all)

Settle it, get it done, and continue showing our love and support for each other!

1 <3

Yes. Feelings are high at the moment. Anger, frustration, sadness and of course empathy and love for these brave people who are facing this attack with such great courage and bravery.
The thread is titled correctly. "Love You".
🕊️

Kystone
02-25-2022, 09:48 AM
hypocrites everywhere

championboost
02-25-2022, 10:59 AM
Love yall <3

Analytical
02-25-2022, 02:08 PM
Just because a thread was made doesn't unfortunately mean his showing sincerity.

Its a sign of respect towards a nationality/person to at least spell their name correctly.

If it was a genuine mistake made that's fine, there is nothing wrong with being corrected and if it was a genuine thread, would have just edited the OP with the correct spelling, thanked each other for the help and support.

If you don't correct someone, they will continue to spell it wrong which could lead to being offensive later down the line.

If you've been corrected but still won't amend your mistakes... then you're just being insincere and rude.

Seeing as people have given you the correct spelling yet rather than actually just say "sorry, thank you" and update the OP... took the time instead to just try to insult me out of the blue?

This entire thread now boils down to literally nothing but attention-seeking and NOTHING sincere which is disgusting considering the topic it is about! -.-

Here is a simple search about using the correct spelling and respect just so this isnt something I'm saying for the sake of it.

So thank you for calling me here. Clearly, people needed their eyes and minds opened and to stop making light of such matters.

My love and prayers are of course with the families that are being affected and hand on heart, without a shadow of a doubt believe nearly everyone else in the AL community feels that way too.

So if this thread really is what it should be about...

So please at least have the decency and respect to correct the original post (as you can edit your post if you wanted) especially as no excuse not to after being corrected twice already.

PS.

It's because PEOPLE DO CARE why the least we can do is show sincerity by getting the name of a nation we are showing love and support to correct.

Saying "first of all nobody cares" is pretty vile and shows the true intentions of the thread which ill say again... is disgusting.

Well said.

Respect and objectivity can be rare nowadays.

Tho I have no intention to launch any personal attacks here, a common observation remains that the OP has barely welcomed any opposing views without reacting to them with insecurities of how others think of him, almost in every thread he makes. (Personally haven't come across any occasions where the OP has genuinely respected someone other than for the benefit of getting seen and acknowledged)

Like a few others have mentioned here,

If your primary intention is to genuinely wish Ukrainians well, I do support you and thank you your taking the time to show them some encouragement in this tough time.

If however your intention, no matter how subtle it may be, is to use the heated topic to bring our attention to you, or your channel or how good/pro/op you are as a person, then my condolences for everybody who has to go through this on a frequent basis in AL forum.

Having said that, I'm well aware that it would be unfair for me and others to put ourselves on a high horse as if we have never made any mistakes or exhibited similar behaviours seeking for attention, acknowledgement, validation etc. etc. at one point in our life, we are all guilty of it to a certain extent and definitely is no saint here. Nevertheless having the humility to first admit of our shortcomings and thanking people for helping us see them without thinking negatively about people is what makes up for that.

Admittedly regardless, I do find it extremely challenging to remain objective and not reactive to speak to people who consistently show no respect to others.

Hopefully, the OP is not what some may think he is for this specific occasion.

Ploid
02-25-2022, 05:36 PM
How hard is it to fix the spelling error tho, it's been a day, and after all this drama, it should have been fixed by now smh.

Love to all the Ukrainians, yall will always be mentioned in my prayers <3

[emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
02-25-2022, 06:24 PM
Yes god bless the innocent but let’s be real
If your country was invaded the last thing you’d do is log onto a video game forum based in Texas

Naaabmage
02-28-2022, 02:19 PM
You all were really making a big deal from one word being misspelled....bruh get real...this community saddens me fr

Nexior
02-28-2022, 02:40 PM
You all were really making a big deal from one word being misspelled....bruh get real...this community saddens me fr

Imagine few days after and he still not edited this even he know he make mistake. And who is looking for dramas ?
In my opinion feed on human misfortune is disgusting asf...

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nexior
02-28-2022, 02:52 PM
Yes god bless the innocent but let’s be real
If your country was invaded the last thing you’d do is log onto a video game forum based in TexasReality is bit diffrent i know 2 players like a example they come here in this bad times and they are active. Not everyone can help on the battlefield... Not for everyone helps support word ofc but for sure there is a someone who feel better after .

Stephencobear
02-28-2022, 03:52 PM
Reality is bit diffrent i know 2 players like a example they come here in this bad times and they are active. Not everyone can help on the battlefield... Not for everyone helps support word ofc but for sure there is a someone who feel better after .

I stand corrected then
In that case, only the first 5 words I wrote matter
Cheers

Oakmaiden
02-28-2022, 06:00 PM
Pack of dogs.. not surprised..

Analytical
02-28-2022, 06:25 PM
You all were really making a big deal from one word being misspelled....bruh get real...this community saddens me frIronically true, how sad and surprising it is to see people whom I initially thought were decent in forum are the same people who didn't really care enough to respect what the Ukrainians are going through by doing the absolute least and spelling their name right.

To make this more relatable and easier for empathy, just imagine a guy or a lady who says "I love you so much" but kept on calling you the wrong name even after you corrected him or her, repeatedly. Do you still believe their words? or more so now with their actions?

Psychological fun fact:
When someone's words are inconsistent with their behaviours, always believe the latter for

Behaviour TRUMPS words.

Every. Single. Time.

That said, I'm equally pleased to meet decent people here who actually cared enough to stand for something, no matter how trivial it may seem to the first group of people. Thank you for showing up, including you especially @Cinco for editing the OP mistake on behalf. The small things do speak volumes on someone's true character, especially after one knows he makes a mistake and still his ego of being right is more important than the people he claimed to care about or at least "to appear to care about"

We all make mistakes and that's perfectly acceptable, the point here is not to avoid making mistakes but having the humility to admit that we did make a mistake and putting the ego aside to correct it. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220228/26995bb47d87acf957e49db644e68935.jpg

Encryptions
02-28-2022, 07:11 PM
People do this a lot in these forums, its called instigating. Instead of saying "Hey you miss spelled this word." in a passive way. Its just pointed out in a way to bring anger and you can't deny that. It happens all the time, check youtube comments for proof. People do something that looks passive to instigate someone else into doing something then turn around and start acting offended when the person who was instigated shows off a negative outcome due to the situation. Result is people try to constantly make the poster look bad in any way possible, I understand he didn't correct the mistake but still even if it was then other things would of been brought up. Reading human interpretations is not hard, I can instantly read a person's personality just by talking to them for 5mins. Any one here who isn't biased will understand what I am saying.