PDA

View Full Version : Leeches are really getting on my blood-filled nerves!

WinterKate
07-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Okay. I am tired and fed up of all people who just stay glued to their spots while I do all the hard work. And the second I am done, poof!, they're even faster than the speed of light when they disappear. Enter the same room and so on. I secretly check their names and push the imaginary boot button. I wish it's simple as that. Really! My option is to play solo. But no man is an island. I get lonely when I'm the only one playing. Haha! Wish leeching is reportable? Aye? :D What do you do, guys?

ArtStar
07-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Leeching is very reportable lol look up other threads on this leeching subject.
Reports are brought to the devs attention by throwing a red flag on their account basically.
Report accordingly, and the more people who report these individuals the more impact our reports will have.

Jugernugetx
07-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Plus you can make your own game and boot leechers. I mean....

Why the fuss? :o

Paar
07-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Think of it as.. You get more kills if there's leechers. I personally don't like leechers and as Art :) Said above it is a very reportable offense.

csb
07-02-2012, 07:34 PM
What do you do, guys?

Leeches are in a big hurry, and I'm not. If a known leech joins, I make sure I break everything, and I walk kinda slow. I may even i go through my pack and delete stuff I don't want. Usually, the leech leaves before I kill the boss. Then he joins again, oops, and leaves again.

If you slow down, they don't like that.

Cahaun
07-02-2012, 07:41 PM
What do you do, guys?

Leeches are in a big hurry, and I'm not. If a known leech joins, I make sure I break everything, and I walk kinda slow. I may even i go through my pack and delete stuff I don't want. Usually, the leech leaves before I kill the boss. Then he joins again, oops, and leaves again.

Smart

WinterKate
07-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Plus you can make your own game and boot leechers. I mean....

Why the fuss? :o

Yes, that's why I opt to play solo. :) I am just getting their opinions. :)
Thank you! You are very polite. :)

WinterKate
07-02-2012, 09:34 PM

I see. Very wise of you. :) Thanks!

WinterKate
07-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Leeching is very reportable lol look up other threads on this leeching subject.
Reports are brought to the devs attention by throwing a red flag on their account basically.
Report accordingly, and the more people who report these individuals the more impact our reports will have.

Thank you! I will do that! :)

WinterKate
07-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Think of it as.. You get more kills if there's leechers. I personally don't like leechers and as Art :) Said above it is a very reportable offense.

Positivity also can be my thing. :) Will look at it that way. Thank you!