PDA

View Full Version : Event feedback

Encryptions
02-24-2022, 07:20 PM
I ran for 20 minutes.
Issues I have came in contact with.
1, players afk and don't enter the portal so people leave and new people join making the kick timer reset. Fix: close the map after 5 minutes of it not starting forcing all players to exit to town.
2, players chest rush at the end to drop the boss shield (no one but the chest opener is wearing gl) so the other 3 get screwed over on gold. Fix: set a fixed chest gold drop of 2k per chest maybe?
Great info about the event.
Its extremely profitable for any player who puts in effort to farm it. Its an easy event for anyone to complete. Its actually fun to play due to the amount of pve kills us players can get.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
02-24-2022, 07:24 PM
+1 for fix have a problem too running random

Devine2021
02-24-2022, 07:25 PM
+1 on this

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Muth
02-24-2022, 07:37 PM
I’m confused about the chest rush. I assumed the most efficient run would be for each person to open a chest when the boss spawns, since you need to open the chests to drop the shield around the troll.

Encryptions
02-24-2022, 07:51 PM
I’m confused about the chest rush. I assumed the most efficient run would be for each person to open a chest when the boss spawns, since you need to open the chests to drop the shield around the troll.I thought defeating x mobs dropped the shield, makes no sense for a mechanic of opening chests to drop a boss shield.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
02-24-2022, 07:54 PM
Yeah, an npc tells ya to crack the chests to lower his shield. If only the loot appeared in the center and after the boss is defeated. Then grab the goods and port out.

Ploid
02-24-2022, 08:04 PM
I thought defeating x mobs dropped the shield, makes no sense for a mechanic of opening chests to drop a boss shield.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TapatalkNope, u gotta open chests to drop shield. You gotta run as a team.

The mechanic is fine if ur in a team

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Nexior
02-24-2022, 08:57 PM
If all chests would be in same place one opposite other would fix for randoms .

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

pentaboom
02-24-2022, 09:04 PM
event just fine… just wear gl when boss spawn, gl off when shield is gone