PDA

View Full Version : Who gets the pink when it drops?

csb
07-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Suppose 3 people are killing a boss, and he drops some loot. Usually, it's greens and whites. Suppose a pink drops. Does the first person to grab it get the pink? Or, does every see something different from their own perspective? Like, am I the only one that sees the pink drop? Perhaps it looks green to others that did not get the pink?

I'm just wondering if I have to be really quick when the loot drops.

Lowlyspy
07-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Everyone sees their own drops only (except for in the chat window). No players can grab another's drops.

Cahaun
07-02-2012, 07:33 PM
The loot you see dropped is yours and only yours for the taking. What kind of play experience would it be if it encouraged players to fight over drops? Nay even the devs saw this beforehand. So... to repeat this again, all drops that you see aren't seen by others nor can they either grab them.

WinterKate
07-02-2012, 09:40 PM
You see your own drops. And you get pinks out of pure luck, I guess? Save up for some elixirs, cause it will really help. I got pink gems almost every run that I had my elixir buffs with me for 15 minutes. All from bosses and ghosts. Ghosts really drop pinks so go get 'em. I got 2 pink gems from 2 ghosts in the one run only. So go get' em! :)