PDA

View Full Version : Buff warrior class

Immortal_Blood
02-25-2022, 04:52 PM
In my opinion, Warrior is the hardest class to play, & to some (if not most) the weakest. Lol

So, a few suggestions from me,

Buff warrior attack range/increase speed of attack hit responsiveness - it’s hard to run past enemies and play a guessing game to hit them.

Granted, all classes suffer from this but warrior range (especially with aegis) is much shorter than rogue & mage so there’s what feels like zero room for error.

Buff juggernaut taunt & anti stun so they are applied without charging. - stuns are annoying and long & warrior gets to take most of them.

Slightly increase warrior attack speed by perhaps 0.1 or 0.05. - due to the nature of the game when travelling at high speed we can’t hit enemies when it would be perceived as a hit (or at least I can’t), and to make matters worse the attack speed of warrior is very slow.

I know there’s multiple suggestions here but we only need 1 good suggestion.

championboost
02-25-2022, 08:37 PM
also needed is
buff mage
fireballrange 20% radius 50%
lightning 200% damage
attack speed 10%
health armour and crit 25%
staff proc increase to 20x damage and x100 in pvp
+ give extra 40%gl
and 15% extra haste

and nerf rogue single target damage and crit
lower mana to less than 500
in lower movement speed by 120%

Perogol
02-25-2022, 08:40 PM
hahahah wtf

Salvatory
02-27-2022, 05:20 PM
depending on the map, many times me and my assassin friend can just watch the warr tanking the mob and the boss while we kill, each one does their part, I don't think it's fair for the warr to perform the 3 greatest feats of the companions with mastery.
If that happens, I would like it to be the same for everyone. my mage with the extraordinary deff a warrior can achieve and an attack and critical speed of an assassin.

my mage misses a lot of attacks when I'm running madly and attacking with a staff, and depending on the map I can't stay still and attack, I don't defend like a tank like that.
We have reasons to ask for a buff, but I won't ask because I know it would destroy the essence of each class if they all had the same number of defense, attack and agility of all shapes and types, I just decide not to tank as a warrior and I won't have the same critical damage with attack speed as an assassin.
I keep changing skills and I can do my thing when I need to.

It's not easy for anyone lkjfjlkdjkllk

Player4L
02-27-2022, 05:37 PM
Is not the class but the gear but they should nerf aim shot

asommers
02-27-2022, 10:10 PM
Whew. Class [and game] rebalance is on the list of initiatives for this year, but we're somewhat concerned about making sweeping changes that would upset existing players so we're taking it slow.

-ALS

mklucasjt
02-27-2022, 10:30 PM
Whew. Class [and game] rebalance is on the list of initiatives for this year, but we're somewhat concerned about making sweeping changes that would upset existing players so we're taking it slow.

-ALSI think the war mystics proc should be rethought again xD while I see rogue proc pisces up to 20 times on the Boss in deep war proc at most 6 times xD, this mechanic of holding attack all the time for war proc and a bag no rod, rogue no rod mage the same I see proc very easy or is it just me who's unlucky xD

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

Salvatory
02-28-2022, 10:24 AM

-ALS

a while ago you (STS) opened a beta server for players to go there and see how things would go.
Do that and post any changes you like so we can test the gameplay as it would look and get back to you as feedback.

whatwasit
02-28-2022, 10:42 PM
Buff juggernaut taunt & anti stun so they are applied without charging. - stuns are annoying and long & warrior gets to take most of them.

+ 1

capeo
03-02-2022, 11:37 AM
I am all for making wars better but I think it's a matter of perspective. Rogues and mages have issues also and want wars nerfed. So I believe if you want to run and shoot everything you need to be a class that is good at running and shooting. Not make wars good at running and shooting. Trust me I understand the frustration of haveing to stop and wait before attacking and actually hitting anything. This makes aps and speed runs slow and we just can't keep up, not if we have to actually clear a map. Our ulti takes forever to charge and skill cd is way to long. These are things that we have to deal with as a war. Other classes have their own issues. They think we are immortal and can 1 hit everything.

If you asked a rogue about mythics they will not agree about the weapon procs, at all. it's a universal issue with the mythics when they made all have the same proc rate. Also idk how you run but if you proc dozer and then switch its gonna be a while before your mythics can proc. I find it takes a long time even after the proc visuals dissapear.