PDA

View Full Version : Hall of Eternity Recruiting

BloodyThirsty
07-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Hi. For those who don't know me, I'm BloodyThirsty, and this post will hopefully bring the guild Hall of Eternity more players. Here's some background on the guild

Run by Aaronierro
We have group meetings/sessions
Ranks are given according to leadership and dedication shown within the guild
We are establishing an army for the more Skilled/high level players
We have about 400+ guild members
Very good community and always active
Anyone can join
We have an official website (www.vandels.webs.com)

RULES:
If you leave twice, you CANNOT come back into the guild (Aaronierro will soon be making a list of who cannot join)
If you disgrace the guild in any way you will be removed
No disrespect to anyone in the guild, whether it be directed at the GM or another member
DO NOT ASK FOR RANK! This annoys Aaronierro and you will be less likely to get a recruit/officer rank in the future.

Other than that, have fun! Hope to see you all soon!
Peace.

-Thirst

Below is a summary of HALL OF ETERNITY

This guild was created by a group of low-level players whom, over time and with help. built a small hangout, into a lucrative and prospering guild 400+ strong.
This guild was also created with the intention of uniting different players from all walks of the earth, and uniting them under a common cause- Having fun.

These players helped start the guild. It couldn't be done without them.

Vlorzus
Asikraa
Peacemaker
Iamurdaddy
Blackstarfame
Lazarwontfold

-and a big thanks to Bloodythirsty. For an undead vampire, he really got things alive and moving in the guild.

This is how the guild operates. We try to make things as simple as possible to make your experience more hospitable.

The Guild Master is responsible for how the guild is run and is indirectly responsible for every activity guild-related.

10 extremely capable officers with thorough knowledge of the game who are always ready to help. These officers are specially chosen by the master and hold meetings to discuss future endeavors the guild may participate in. THESE OFFICERS CANNOT BE DISTINGUISHED FROM THE OTHEROFFICERS. This is to minimize all elitist intentions.

These players are personal subordinates to each Eternal 10 member. They may be members, recruiters, or officers themselves. Running a stable guild is never easy, so we do our best to have things organized.

There are 3 units in the guild. these are units any member is eligible for. They may leave anytime, and there is no risk of being removed from a specified unit. These dedicated players assist in helping the guild in the fashion dictated by their respective units. Unit members can range from member to officer-ranked players.

Close Quarter Combat Unit
As the name suggests, CQCU players specialize in one-on-one combat systems. They assist fellow members with PVP games and teach PVP battle strategies.

WCU players work in the PVE section. That means they assist fellow members with 3d missions. They also offer pointers on PV battle strategies.

Recruiter Unit-
By far the common one, the recruiter unit is responsible for adding new players to the Hall. Recruiters are required to be active and must be aware of those who are banned from the guild.

1. Do not ask to be promoted.to be an adjuttant, an officer

2. Do not be rude in the guild chat. Anyone found disrepcting someone on guild chat will answer to the Eternal 10 and I

Aaroniero Arruruerie
07-03-2012, 12:45 AM
We'll have more stuff coming in the future ^^

HunterSLAYER
07-03-2012, 01:02 AM
Gl to your guild! @,@
On a side note, Pls do not post names of your guild's banned "members" as:

BANNED FROM :

With respect to rinzler, the names of the banned members of " " will not be displayed on our posts. So there will be no flaming.
If any member wishes to see the list of banned members and why they were banned, you may find the information in our facebook page.

Thank you all for you understanding. :)

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Aaroniero Arruruerie
07-03-2012, 02:50 AM
hahaha, I put all sensitive information on the website sir ^_^

HunterSLAYER
07-03-2012, 10:02 PM
hahaha, I put all sensitive information on the website sir ^_^

Wise decision. Anyway gl once again to you and your guild and i hope to see you in game :D

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

soulburzt0387
07-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Nicely doned well organized.. may the hall reigns in peace.

Jblazer
07-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Hmm i'll join on my alt Awsumassasin

Unquenchable
07-15-2012, 01:28 PM
ty for making such an awesome guild!!!

Unquenchable
07-15-2012, 01:29 PM
may the hall of eternity last forever

BeefyMeat
09-06-2012, 12:47 PM
bumpsies for more people to see.