PDA

View Full Version : Event portal/Remap (Carnaval)

Nocturnus
02-26-2022, 03:29 PM
Could you put an option here to re-enter the event map, without having to go to the city and then enter the event again?

Thanks!

caabarader
02-26-2022, 04:15 PM
Would be a cool option not only for carnaval event, but for all events. @asommers

whatwasit
02-27-2022, 05:32 AM
Would be a cool option not only for carnaval event, but for all events. @asommers

and for all other maps lol

asommers
02-27-2022, 09:59 PM
Yes, players have been asking for a way to remap from within a map. We currently require you to leave the zone because if you try to remap to the same map, it puts you where you are. It won't take much work to change, but on a side note, I've also been avoiding this because it makes botting easier.

-ALS

Nocturnus
02-27-2022, 11:35 PM
Yes, players have been asking for a way to remap from within a map. We currently require you to leave the zone because if you try to remap to the same map, it puts you where you are. It won't take much work to change, but on a side note, I've also been avoiding this because it makes botting easier.

-ALS

I don't know much about bot, but you still appear next to the portal when you remap, I don't think it makes a difference.
In my case, it takes a long time to load the 2 screens and sometimes with a lot of people, fireworks, auras, etc., it gives lag in the cities, and it takes longer.
On the other hand there is a way to remap with quest from the menu, in certain maps or events.
Exit to the menu and return to the same map, joining from the quest.
Perhaps another option could be to remap from the menu, with some type of access, favorite or quest that cannot be completed.

asommers
02-27-2022, 11:48 PM
When you exit to the menu, that's the same as leaving the zone.

-ALS

Nocturnus
02-28-2022, 12:39 AM
When you exit to the menu, that's the same as leaving the zone.

-ALS

Exactly, an option there to remap will help a lot too. It's really quick to get out of a map and back in from there.

Immortal_Blood
03-02-2022, 10:04 AM

-ALS

Battleye anti-cheat software - https://www.battleye.com/

IDK the cost or the compatibility but I thought of AL when signing into destiny 2

Immortal_Blood
03-02-2022, 10:08 AM
+1 for easier remaps. Marvelous event portal was awesome, could play one-handed on pc.