PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Sin231
07-03-2012, 04:10 AM
I just started playing Dark Legend and I bought a Guild( Blood Seekers). I was messing around with it and by mistake I gave the title of master to one of my members. Is there anyway to fix this? Because it will suck if I paid to get it and now I've lost it. I need serious help. Oh, in the game my vampires name is Alcinda.
Nice meeting u , hope to hear from you all soon : )

Luvaria
07-03-2012, 04:19 AM
You will have to ask the person u gave it to to give it back. Hopefully they're nice and will. I hope you get it back!

XchilangopwnX
07-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Hey and welcome to the forums. If ya still need to ask about this, contact the STS support team at their email.

support(at)spacetimestudios(dot)com

Replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .

Give them all the details possible about the situation and I wish you good luck.

Fao
07-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Welcome!:-) Hope you get the guild back! If you ever want to chat, do runs, or farm! Just add me: Faoeskekie

heypeo
07-04-2012, 02:02 AM
Welcome new member. I'm not going to tell you how to live your life, but perhaps a tip? (When you just start a new game its best to take it slow or else something like this happens)

But I wish you the best of luck and add me my name is in my signature :)

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Yeah you're just gonna have to hope the person will give it back,best of luck to you.