PDA

View Full Version : New game mode: PvC

PatsoeGamer
07-03-2012, 06:42 AM
PvC (Player vs Computer)

Just like PvP but versus computer instead. Can be played offline too. Perfect for any new players to practice for real PvP against other players and home their skills/builds and combos and without the abuse too.

You could pick your character from your list, then pick an opponent (a range of opponents, each vary in builds and levels) Also pick a difficulty level, number of rounds etc and away you go!

If its been suggested before no problem, I doubt it'll happen anyway, but I'm just putting it out there just in case :-)

Darkfader
07-03-2012, 08:07 AM
I doubt pl artificial intelligence would give any challenge or would by that help new players to PvP.
But I like the idea a lot.

Renovate
07-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Good idea! They should be able to choose between Easy, Normal or Hard mode. After owning the Hard mode bot they'll know that they're ready for real players :3

Swords
07-03-2012, 03:49 PM
PvC (Player vs Computer)

Just like PvP but versus computer instead. Can be played offline too. Perfect for any new players to practice for real PvP against other players and home their skills/builds and combos and without the abuse too.

You could pick your character from your list, then pick an opponent (a range of opponents, each vary in builds and levels) Also pick a difficulty level, number of rounds etc and away you go!

If its been suggested before no problem, I doubt it'll happen anyway, but I'm just putting it out there just in case :-)

Farming kills easily -_-

-kyleww
07-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Farming kills easily -_-

yes but they could add a whole new section for PvC kills and deaths

~A~
07-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Dont you mean just going into a dungeon and killing stuff? i think thats reffered to as pve... player versus environment

PatsoeGamer
07-05-2012, 03:47 AM
I recently created a new alt, with an unfamiliar name to my other players. Used as an undercover player I tried some pvp, and wasnt surprsised at all by the number of players that lead me astray. Either luring me into unfair pvp matches, rushing me and generally bad name calling. When I asked for help they simply killed me more - or shockingly gave me the wrong advice (on purpose!). with PvC you could get a better understanding of the game, without being conned of kills. Think of the impact of new players starting the game, I wonder what percentage just give up easily.