PDA

View Full Version : A little question about low lvl pvp

AucResearcher
02-28-2022, 02:51 AM
Im making this thread just to ask something i would really love to know about pvp in low lvl

1)What lvl of pvp is still active now? Like many ppl still playing not just 1-2 person XD

2)What awake is the most important in low lvl pvp? Armor or %stat or....

3)What is the importance of para gem in a pvp gear?really curious ngl XD

4)what is a good pet for pvp in low lvl (Passive,Hb,AA)? Not expensive one like mephisto :>

5)and if possible what is the budget needed to buy gear for low lvl pvp? (On any lvl that you know)

6)and what is the minimum/good enough stat for the low lvl pvp (any lvl you know & any class)

7) what class is the best for low lvl pvp?

Im thinking to do some pvp to spend my free time as idk what else to do in this game other than playing event and farm gold

And if you have any other tips to share i would love to hear it

Sry for my bad english and tysm in advance !

-Resetseason

Fake_Stats
02-28-2022, 04:33 AM
I dont think there is any low lvl pvp active right now. When it comes to pvp i always tell people to go lvl 62, thats the only lvl that always has active ppl and in its prime times its very crowded.
And for any pvp lvl you need high budget otherwise you will be just boosting other ppls kdr and you wont have any fun, just spaming respawn button.
This is my honest opinion, now idk maybe someone gives you better advice.

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

AucResearcher
02-28-2022, 04:49 AM
I dont think there is any low lvl pvp active right now. When it comes to pvp i always tell people to go lvl 62, thats the only lvl that always has active ppl and in its prime times its very crowded.
And for any pvp lvl you need high budget otherwise you will be just boosting other ppls kdr and you wont have any fun, just spaming respawn button.

Tysm for your reply really appreciate it :>

AucResearcher
02-28-2022, 06:53 AM

I got a Lvl 62 War Pvp set and Lvl 10 Mage & Rog Set .... would love if anyone wanna take a look and let me know what you/they think bout my gear as i have no idea at all...if anyone wanna help me take a look at my pvp gear just leave the ign and i will show it...would love if someone can tell me wether its decent/good/bad awake :>

Tysm in advance

Fake_Stats
02-28-2022, 06:55 AM
I got a Lvl 62 War Pvp set and Lvl 10 Mage & Rog Set .... would love if anyone wanna take a look and let me know what you/they think bout my gear as i have no idea at all...if anyone wanna help me take a look at my pvp gear just leave the ign and i will show it...would love if someone can tell me wether its decent/good/bad awake :>

Tysm in advanceIm online rn, whats your ign?

AucResearcher
02-28-2022, 07:11 AM
Im online rn, whats your ign?

Sent you a pm

Pushs
03-01-2022, 09:52 PM
The best class is rog in lvl11 and many low lvl zones. Mage good in clashs but that's just when a zone is active if not in 1v1 it's gg

AucResearcher
03-02-2022, 12:43 AM
The best class is rog in lvl11 and many low lvl zones. Mage good in clashs but that's just when a zone is active if not in 1v1 it's gg

Tysm for your reply :> really appreciate it

theycallmefosho
03-02-2022, 12:56 AM
I suggest go to high lvl pvp bro like 62 if u have a high budget like that. the zone itself always stays crowded and in my opinion its the most active of all zone since 11 or some low lvl pvp alr dead correct me if im wrong tysm! Sent u a pm also i wanna see ur 62 gear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AucResearcher
03-02-2022, 03:51 AM
I suggest go to high lvl pvp bro like 62 if u have a high budget like that. the zone itself always stays crowded and in my opinion its the most active of all zone since 11 or some low lvl pvp alr dead correct me if im wrong tysm! Sent u a pm also i wanna see ur 62 gear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can pm me ingame and i will show you the lvl 62 gear but its decent not too op tho :>

Ign : imresetseason/myresetseason