PDA

View Full Version : My problem with STS Customer Service

minamoo
07-03-2012, 08:19 AM
So yesterday I tried to complete my GOALS. They were BUY BLAH BLAH BLAH....a TOTAL OF 40 PLAT. So not only did I NOT complete my goals, I got ZERO . NO WEAPONS,GEMS,WHITES,GREENS or PINKS. I got ZILCH....ZERO...NOUGHT....NO-THANG @ all :sorrow::sorrow:. I sent them an IMMEDIATE distress email...I got the usual..."we'll get back @cha in a moment"....Well that moment was over 30hrs ago. STILL NOTHING THIS MORNING. I know 40plat doesn't seem like a lot to all the rich vamps we have,but to me...that's like A WHOLE LOT OF PLAT!!! To make matters worse...this is the SECOND times it's happened, and I also wrote them about THAT. Last time I didn't even get an automated reply.....

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU GUYS'es? AM I JUST BEING IMPATIENT? DO I JUST DEAL WITH MY LOSS? DO I KEEP WRITING THEM? I'VE BEEN COMPLETELY PUT OFF ,OF BUYING ANY FUTURE PLAT.

PLEASE ADVISE.

:crushed:

WinterKate
07-03-2012, 08:23 AM
A little patience would help. Maybe, they're still checking on it. They need breaks too, just saying. I complained a number of times and everything's been solved the way I wanted it to be. :) I cannot say I understand you cause I am not in your shoes, but please be positive about this. :) The generated response will be sent immediately after you have e-mailed. And the "solution" e-mail took more than 30 hours before. So you really need to wait. :)

As for plat packs, I guess it's pure luck!

Alolucard
07-03-2012, 08:23 AM
Their Usual Policy Is To Not Reimburse. The Update That Nerfed Allies on Old Quarter Had No Warning. The Goals Dont Reward Anways Right? Plat Is Nothing But Regret Everytime.

Late
07-03-2012, 08:27 AM
When did u submit a request, they only work a certain amount of hours and btw their service is THE BEST

minamoo
07-03-2012, 08:27 AM
So I'm tough outta luck?...I don't mind NOT getting reimbursed the PLAT...para can I @ least get SOMETHING? ANYTHANG?...Just saying

WinterKate
07-03-2012, 08:28 AM
Wait for their response, though.

minamoo
07-03-2012, 08:30 AM
YESTERDAY, UK time. I'm aware of their working schedule. That's why I wrote them,then. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I'VE HAD THIS SAME ISSUE AND NO RESPONSE.
When did u submit a request, they only work a certain amount of hours and btw their service is THE BEST

minamoo
07-03-2012, 08:33 AM
....AND JUST HOW LONG DOES ONE WAIT THOUGH ,WinterKate? ?:dread:
Wait for their response, though.

StompArtist
07-03-2012, 08:38 AM
LOL

30hours is a bit more than a day. Give 'em time.

LADYHADASSA
07-03-2012, 08:40 AM
STS in my view has the best customer service of any mmo i have ever played, with e mails hitting their office on a continual basis for three games all while fixing bugs, working on new content etc. a response can not be expected in just under two days, in your case they have to look into a possible issue with the system, seach your account etc. in order to solve an issue they have to look into them.

Alson remeber the time zone diff. And that they do take time off, they also have family. If you did not get an automated response check your outbox and make sure the e mail sent, i have had this happen and if they do not get the e mail they cant know.

I understand being upset and wanting what you thought you where getting now, but as with life things like this happen,

You will NOT find a game corp. who spends more time in taking care of isses than space time, they are in game, on forum, they send 1000's ( would be my guess) of e mails a day. They watch over players look into reporting of players etc.

Take a breath and know you will get a reply.

WinterKate
07-03-2012, 08:41 AM
....AND JUST HOW LONG DOES ONE WAIT THOUGH ,WinterKate? ?:dread:
As far as I can remember, I got a generated response after I e-mailed. That was Friday I think? Then I got another e-mail saying, "the problem has been solved", Tuesday. So it's more than 30 hours really. Depending still on what your complaint's all about.

minamoo
07-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Do you work for them or did you type all of that to tell me to take a BREATHER? ....As if I don't know that they're HUMAN....therefore they HAVE LIFE OUTSIDE STS.! Why tell me ALL THIS? THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE HAD THIS SIMILAR ISSUE...did you fail to read that?

STS in my view has the best customer service of any mmo i have ever played, with e mails hitting their office on a continual basis for three games all while fixing bugs, working on new content etc. a response can not be expected in just under two days, in your case they have to look into a possible issue with the system, seach your account etc. in order to solve an issue they have to look into them.

Alson remeber the time zone diff. And that they do take time off, they also have family. If you did not get an automated response check your outbox and make sure the e mail sent, i have had this happen and if they do not get the e mail they cant know.

I understand being upset and wanting what you thought you where getting now, but as with life things like this happen,

You will NOT find a game corp. who spends more time in taking care of isses than space time, they are in game, on forum, they send 1000's ( would be my guess) of e mails a day. They watch over players look into reporting of players etc.

Take a breath and know you will get a reply.

minamoo
07-03-2012, 08:52 AM
GOTCHA!! and damn...over 5 days for an issue to be resolved.*palm slap*
As far as I can remember, I got a generated response after I e-mailed. That was Friday I think? Then I got another e-mail saying, "the problem has been solved", Tuesday. So it's more than 30 hours really. Depending still on what your complaint's all about.

Floating
07-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Do you work for them or did you type all of that to tell me to take a BREATHER? ....As if I don't know that they're HUMAN....therefore they HAVE LIFE OUTSIDE STS.! Why tell me ALL THIS? THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE HAD THIS SIMILAR ISSUE...did you fail to read that?

Lowest time I have been waiting was 3-4 days. Waiting is not a problem... You just have to learn to wait. 40 plat wasted is not enough for a big refund. I beleive 300+ is. You will get an email soon. Please also check in the email you sent them if their email is correct, and if u used contact us service if your email is correctly written. Also do not use bad words an not this funny usage of words. Like : we all have rich vampires. Be serious, with a title that stands for the matter you have so that they can adress you like a serious customer.

My opinion!

TANKKAAR
07-03-2012, 08:55 AM
You know what the definition of insanity is?

Its doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting different results.....

So instead of blaming big STS, you should ask what am I doing wrong.. there are several things you can do such as.

-Are you paying on a mobile device? Its clearly stated when buying plat if I can take longer when using a mobile device.
-Are you making your purchase over wifi or 3g /4g? I think it goes without saying you'll have better results over wifi.
-Are you billing your wireless carrier or using a credit card/giftcard? i find when I bill my wireless carrier verses using a credit card I get my platnum a lot faster.
-Are you buying platnum directly in game with a credit card or using the platinum purchasing website? I personally have had issues when purchasing in game through the itunes/app market versus the website. (will paste link)

If you are doing all these things maybe try changing it up? If your not, then i would start :)

But you should be patient either way, mondays are there busiest day all backed up from the weekend.

minamoo
07-03-2012, 09:04 AM
OH wow...HOW ORIGINAL!!

I know ALL of this. My issue here is the COSTUMER SERVICE.!! As clearly delineated in the topic thread. I've just now learned that it takes 5 days for an issue to be resolved.

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
You know what the definition of insanity is?

Its doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting different results.....

So instead of blaming big STS, you should ask what am I doing wrong.. there are several things you can do such as.

-Are you paying on a mobile device? Its clearly stated when buying plat if I can take longer when using a mobile device.
-Are you making your purchase over wifi or 3g /4g? I think it goes without saying you'll have better results over wifi.
-Are you billing your wireless carrier or using a credit card/giftcard? i find when I bill my wireless carrier verses using a credit card I get my platnum a lot faster.
-Are you buying platnum directly in game with a credit card or using the platinum purchasing website? I personally have had issues when purchasing in game through the itunes/app market versus the website. (will paste link)

If you are doing all these things maybe try changing it up? If your not, then i would start :)

But you should be patient either way, mondays are there busiest day all backed up from the weekend.

minamoo
07-03-2012, 09:07 AM
I did all of this floating...I just had no idea that it took a week to rectify issues. They NEVER solved my initial issue....they NEVER responded....NEVER!! Either way ...lesson learned.
Lowest time I have been waiting was 3-4 days. Waiting is not a problem... You just have to learn to wait. 40 plat wasted is not enough for a big refund. I beleive 300+ is. You will get an email soon. Please also check in the email you sent them if their email is correct, and if u used contact us service if your email is correctly written. Also do not use bad words an not this funny usage of words. Like : we all have rich vampires. Be serious, with a title that stands for the matter you have so that they can adress you like a serious customer.

My opinion!

morfic
07-03-2012, 09:12 AM
Hm. I kinda like this guy. He reminds me of a tomato heckler.

But to stay on topic. Yes, it can take a while sometimes for them to back at ya, but they do actually go above and beyond to offer great customer service. You might have to wait longer than you would like, but you will usually receive a way better outcome from your request than any other company would offer. Dracknor has made me very happy in situations where other companies would have told me to eff off.

CrimsonTider
07-03-2012, 09:19 AM
If your email to STS resemebles your posts, you might be waiting longer than normal. As others have said, patience is a virtue, but kindness goes a long way.

Swords
07-03-2012, 09:30 AM
So yesterday I tried to complete my GOALS. They were BUY BLAH BLAH BLAH....a TOTAL OF 40 PLAT. So not only did I NOT complete my goals, I got ZERO . NO WEAPONS,GEMS,WHITES,GREENS or PINKS. I got ZILCH....ZERO...NOUGHT....NO-THANG @ all :sorrow::sorrow:. I sent them an IMMEDIATE distress email...I got the usual..."we'll get back @cha in a moment"....Well that moment was over 30hrs ago. STILL NOTHING THIS MORNING. I know 40plat doesn't seem like a lot to all the rich vamps we have,but to me...that's like A WHOLE LOT OF PLAT!!! To make matters worse...this is the SECOND times it's happened, and I also wrote them about THAT. Last time I didn't even get an automated reply.....

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU GUYS'es? AM I JUST BEING IMPATIENT? DO I JUST DEAL WITH MY LOSS? DO I KEEP WRITING THEM? I'VE BEEN COMPLETELY PUT OFF ,OF BUYING ANY FUTURE PLAT.

PLEASE ADVISE.

:crushed:

-_-, We As a STS Community Respect The company for all they do, They try to make the game as fun as possible coming up with new ideas,patches and updates.

OvigorothO
07-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Platinum purchases refunds:
All Platinum package and Platinum Store purchases are considered final and non refundable.
If you purchased an item in error it is at the sole discretion of the Customer Service Representative to refund that purchase.
Spacetime Studios reserves the right to refuse a refund if we feel an excessive number of requests have been made.

OvigorothO
07-03-2012, 09:36 AM
View the full article here:
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20660151-reimbursement-return-policy

Piosidon
07-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Please understand that since support doesn't work on weekends, they will has a lot of emails sent to them by Monday. If you still haven't received a solution by this Friday, I give you complete rights to say something is wrong.

Snakespeare
07-03-2012, 09:38 AM
STS has great customer service. What MMO are you playing that has better?

I can't understand your first post. You spent 40 plat (how many pounds did that cost, 2? 3?). You didn't get anything? What did you spend it on? I can't tell. So the lack of data in your post makes it almost impossible to help you.

At Tapjoy you can get twice as much plat just for trying out Netflix free for 30 days! A nice cup of coffee costs more than you spent. For this you would embarrass yourself with this untrue post in your gaming community? There are better ways to get things than screaming. In fact, when people scream at me I am less likely to help them. How would YOU react to a person who is behaving as you are right now?

Phoenixking
07-03-2012, 09:39 AM
1) you are being impatient
2) don't fret, don't get mad. Stop biting the hand that feeds you, these people are trying to help you and you talk back snappy

Dynastu
07-03-2012, 09:55 AM
STS has great customer service.

This is just ridiculous. From what I've seen in your other posts, you have no willingness to be even slightly reasonable.

Lavalamp
07-03-2012, 10:05 AM
I have been banned before (don't know if I can say that) and had to wait a few days and I didn't even come close to freaking out like you. Not trying to fight with you but your patience levels are very low my friend. Just wait. Good things come to those who wait :)

Phoenixking
07-03-2012, 10:07 AM
You can't talk about bans

Covert
07-03-2012, 10:22 AM
I'm surprised they didn't try to make the title blue. Haha.

Samhayne
07-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Hey Minimoo,

In your latest e-mail, you didn't include any keywords that would have flagged the ticket as a Platinum Purchase problem which would have kicked the ticket up a bit into the queue. Our apologies for the delay in responding to your ticket.

As for your complaint about the lack of reply to your earlier e-mail on the 1st, I can see that a support rep responded to you, but we hadn't heard back with the additional information they were requesting. Is it possible that your e-mail has a spam filter that is not letting our correspondence through?

minamoo
07-03-2012, 10:45 AM
I don't understand this post. Is the amount of sterling I spent in question? Am I being critiqued for NOT spending enough PLAT to complain about? Where did I shout? embarrass my self for an untrue post? ....DID YOU READ ANYTHING I WROTE? I HAD NO IDEA IT TOOK THAT LONG....END OFF!! MY COMMENTS ARE DIRECTED TO PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF WHO THINK I'M SENSELESS FOR ENQUIRING.!! Have I no right to do so? or are these questions reserved for the high-plat-spenders?...LET ME KNOW! *SIGH*
STS has great customer service. What MMO are you playing that has better?
I can't understand your first post. You spent 40 plat (how many pounds did that cost, 2? 3?). You didn't get anything? What did you spend it on? I can't tell. So the lack of data in your post makes it almost impossible to help you.

At Tapjoy you can get twice as much plat just for trying out Netflix free for 30 days! A nice cup of coffee costs more than you spent. For this you would embarrass yourself with this untrue post in your gaming community? There are better ways to get things than screaming. In fact, when people scream at me I am less likely to help them. How would YOU react to a person who is behaving as you are right now?

minamoo
07-03-2012, 10:56 AM
I'm fairly sure you're NOT in my spam. I quadruple checked before I even thought of starting this post. I know now, how long it takes to have an issue resolved and what keywords to use to expedite the process...Thanks Sam. ...AND APOLOGIES WHOLLY ACCEPTED.:peaceful:

]
Hey Minimoo,ow how long

In your latest e-mail, you didn't include any keywords that would have flagged the ticket as a Platinum Purchase problem which would have kicked the ticket up a bit into the queue. Our apologies for the delay in responding to your ticket.

As for your complaint about the lack of reply to your earlier e-mail on the 1st, I can see that a support rep responded to you, but we hadn't heard back with the additional information they were requesting. Is it possible that your e-mail has a spam filter that is not letting our correspondence through?

Snakespeare
07-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Let you know what? Again you are raving incoherently. It is impossible to know what you want. Calm down. Confine yourself to facts. They can't help you of you don't tell them what went wrong.

And yes, I personally believe that you are upset over nothing, maybe one cup of coffee... Or maybe two cups of tea? This is a great chance for you to learn how to properly address the people you want to help you. They can help. They have always helped me. But you are just upsetting everyone.

minamoo
07-03-2012, 10:59 AM
PROOF OF THESE OTHER POSTS OF MINE,OF WHICH YOU SPEAK :suspicion:
STS has great customer service.

This is just ridiculous. From what I've seen in your other posts, you have no willingness to be even slightly reasonable.

Phoenixking
07-03-2012, 11:04 AM
PROOF OF THESE OTHER POSTS OF MINE,OF WHICH YOU SPEAK :suspicion:
All of the post that are yours inside this thread, I believe that's enough proof. You want help when you don't even give details, how does that even work out? Add all the neccesary info in the first Email sent

minamoo
07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
what incoherent rambling are you on about? Responding to your questions? And the only one upset is likely only you. I just responded to sam. I'm confident now that the issue will be resolved. This is a simple post...i aired my opinion of the service on the forum ...apparently they saw it...and now they're helping.i don't understand how this would upset anyone (you).
let you know what? Again you are raving incoherently. It is impossible to know what you want. Calm down. Confine yourself to facts. They can't help you of you don't tell them what went wrong.

And yes, i personally believe that you are upset over nothing, maybe one cup of coffee... Or maybe two cups of tea? This is a great chance for you to learn how to properly address the people you want to help you. They can help. They have always helped me. But you are just upsetting everyone.

Dynastu
07-03-2012, 11:06 AM
what incoherent rambling are you on about? Responding to your questions? And the only one upset is likely only you. I just responded to sam. I'm confident now that the issue will be resolved. This is a simple post...i aired my opinion of the service on the forum ...apparently they saw it...and now they're helping.i don't understand how this would upset anyone (you).

Snake? Incoherent rambling? LOL

Sorry, I really hope that your issue is resolved, though.

Phoenixking
07-03-2012, 11:07 AM
what incoherent rambling are you on about? Responding to your questions? And the only one upset is likely only you. I just responded to sam. I'm confident now that the issue will be resolved. This is a simple post...i aired my opinion of the service on the forum ...apparently they saw it...and now they're helping.i don't understand how this would upset anyone (you). The way you talk back to people trying to help you because you say insufficient information, how are we supposudly to know what you know if you never said anything about that, jus something about 40 plat

minamoo
07-03-2012, 11:08 AM
You mean like how you're NOT being specific about the ACTUAL posts you're referring to? O.o
All of the post that are yours inside this thread, I believe that's enough proof. You want help when you don't even give details, how does that even work out? Add all the neccesary info in the first Email sent

Snakespeare
07-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Snake? Incoherent rambling? LOL

Lol, you got me!

Lowlyspy
07-03-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm fairly sure you're NOT in my spam. I quadruple checked before I even thought of starting this post. I know now, how long it takes to have an issue resolved and what keywords to use to expedite the process...Thanks Sam. ...AND APOLOGIES WHOLLY ACCEPTED.:peaceful:

]

Haha yup, because the way you're acting is deserving of any kind of apology. (Ladles sarcasm sauce)

Sam, you good sir, have the patience of a saint and i applaud you for that.

Snakespeare
07-03-2012, 11:11 AM
So yesterday I tried to complete my GOALS. They were BUY BLAH BLAH BLAH....a TOTAL OF 40 PLAT. So not only did I NOT complete my goals, I got ZERO . NO WEAPONS,GEMS,WHITES,GREENS or PINKS. I got ZILCH....ZERO...NOUGHT....NO-THANG @ all

THIS^ is what I mean. There is not enough information here. What specifically happened?

Phoenixking
07-03-2012, 11:12 AM
You mean like how you're NOT being specific about the ACTUAL posts you're referring to? O.o
Was I asking for help?

minamoo
07-03-2012, 11:32 AM
The details HERE are EVIDENTLY not important and, hence the bla blah blah....all I wanted to know is what I asked. HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO ANYBODY ELSE? The email i sent them was much more descriptive than this post. I don't see how this is an unreasonable thread @ all. I wonder if it Would it have made any difference if I said I spent 400k?
THIS^ is what I mean. There is not enough information here. What specifically happened?

minamoo
07-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Your question makes no sense @ all. I'm NOT the one that keeps returning to comment on the incoherent ramblings of a vamp that just ONLY lost 40plat. Perhaps I'm:calm: not the only one that needs a coffee.
Was I asking for help?

LADYHADASSA
07-03-2012, 11:37 AM

You pist a thread titled sts bad service, i do not have to work for a company to have an idea... I did NOT fail to ready anything, after seeing the MANY posts here and even you response to Sam shows a lack of patience and understanding.. Have YOU read all the posts here? Before you begin to bash and flame i would suggest you breath and count to 10 as the responses you are giving those that are trying to help you are not very nice.

If you do NOT want to see another point of view do not post threads bashing people who do NOT deserve to be bashed, i understand as I SAID being upset, but seriousley.....

minamoo
07-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Nobody got bashed...this is a forum.....no ones was disrespected in any manner. You felt the need to tell me STS people have lives too.....did you have to say that? A simple YAY/NAY or BE PATIENT would have easily sufficed. Unnecessary petty comment such as yours irk the heck out of me.

you pist a thread titled sts bad service, i do not have to work for a company to have an idea... I did not fail to ready anything, after seeing the many posts here and even you response to sam shows a lack of patience and understanding.. Have you read all the posts here? Before you begin to bash and flame i would suggest you breath and count to 10 as the responses you are giving those that are trying to help you are not very nice.

If you do not want to see another point of view do not post threads bashing people who do not deserve to be bashed, i understand as i said being upset, but seriousley.....

HunterSLAYER
07-03-2012, 11:44 AM
This thread is pointless and should be locked ASAP to prevent MORE FLAMING.

Besides,if op has support related questions shouldn't he/she email support@spacetimestudios.com and wait for at least three business days before Raging???

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

morfic
07-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Tomato heckler.

Floating
07-03-2012, 12:15 PM
This is becoming a flame thread.... Minamoo got her/his answer from Sam. Lets end it here. Noone had bad intentions/ all friends blah blah blah rainbows and whales in the sea...

Minamoo please remember... Dl is 18+

Samhayne
07-03-2012, 12:43 PM
This is becoming a flame thread.... Minamoo got her/his answer from Sam. Lets end it here. Noone had bad intentions/ all friends blah blah blah rainbows and whales in the sea...

Minamoo please remember... Dl is 18+

Yup, closing this thread up. Minamoo, please doublecheck your e-mail replies to support. Feel free to send me a private message (click my name to the left of this post) if you need further advice.