PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial List of Improvements for Engineer PvP

TheRajX
07-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Dear Community,

With a scattered list of complaints on engineer pvp throughout the forum I thought it was time to make a clear list with community support on what exact improvements can be made to put the engi class in par with its siblings. There is a clear need for slight adjustments because of the sheer lack of engis (in the arena) let alone engis with kd above 1. There is also the need to suppress (no pun intended) the thought that running/kiting is cheating.

I will split the improvements into 3 classes. Major, Minor, and Special. Major improvements have the risk of making the engi class overpowered if applied, Minor improvements may not fully fulfill what engis need and special represents a possible skill that could be made to fit in the last space that balances everything on the contingency that the special skill that the coms and ops would receive are inferior to the engi's special.

The purpose of this is not to show off my own list but to include you guys so if you post please post an improvment and justify whether its major, minor or special if you can. Also if you disagree with any ideas please feel free to debate.

Thanks and hopefully STS reads this and responds. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section. I had Engi Class Discussion, Suggestions, and PvP to choose and I assumed most people read this subforum.

~TheRajX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAJOR

-Increase DOT range from 12m to 13-15m so that we can run before getting lurched or slowed.
-Have the ability to Mez Break out of graviton slam or lurch like we can out of suppression.
-Increase the threshold of Force shield from 75 max to....150 max.
-Remove Force Shield Threshold and only rely on a timer.
-Add mana regen to empathy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MINOR

-Increase Heals from ~24/3sec to ~40/3sec (Note that heals are 90/3sec in PvE)
-Increase Health and/or Mana regen by 1-2
-Increase Debuff power of Decay to -100-120 range instead of -60
-Decrease skill regen for suppression/force shield
-Let suppression stop opponent from issuing damage. 6 sec of free time.
SPECIAL

-Debuff Skill other than Decay.
-Skill that allows engis to regain mana fast.
-Skill that pushes.
-Damage Amplify skill.
-Add skill that leeches all hp from damage. or leeches mana, or half and half.

Mitchturbo
07-03-2012, 01:11 PM
I love This.

Zaonabiuibil
07-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Yes. 'Nuff said.

Cero
07-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Emapthy - mainly for heals.
plus effect would be, removing debuffs (slow, root, amply pain)

Taipan
07-05-2012, 09:14 PM
The lack of pvp engs is due to unwillingness, not lack of skill. A good engi can lash out damage surprisingly quickly, some do more damage than some ops. An attack buff is literally all they need to compete with ops and comms, IMO.

TheRajX
07-06-2012, 12:08 AM
The lack of pvp engs is due to unwillingness, not lack of skill. A good engi can lash out damage surprisingly quickly, some do more damage than some ops. An attack buff is literally all they need to compete with ops and comms, IMO.

Taipan,

Theoretically yes, engis can whip out some amazing power, but pragmatically this comes with a low probability of success. I'm sure you know that to be certain that we emerge the victors in an op battle, we must run and spring Damage over Time attacks at you (op) for at least 2 rounds. In the start of the match our tactic itself relies on probability. We tend to ask ourselves, will our huge damage doing opponent waste some buffs when we use supression? With a trained op, which most ops unfortunately are, we find ourselves stuck with lurch as soon as we attempt a supression. What happens now? we die. Only 1/30 probability we can actually get out of that mess and heal and try again. So lets say for the average op that i have a 1/3 chance of hitting supression and not getting lurched. Lets do that two times before we go all out. (1/3 x 1/3) = 1/9 probability of success. Fair? I think not. This all applies to come as well other than the fact that at least 20 rounds must be made to kill a comm and 3 graviton slams + combos can lead to a fatal death for us. This does not even include custom coms. As the best engis around (Asigreofay tsk tsk), there might be a 1/100 probability in defeating custom coms...

The purpose of this is to increase our chance of success and not set out with a 1/9 kd. That would be nice and Im sure pvp engis agree. If its fixed, we'll see more players on, and through soon the population of all three will be equal. Though I agree that engneers are sometimes peer pressured to not even participate because of the heavy imbalance as you pointed out, the root source always points to how engi pvp needs to be improved...

The last point about an attack buff, please describe in more detail and i'll gladly add it onto the list.

~TheRajX

~ I admit this math is somewhat of a hyperbole for a strong engineer, but to an proficient engineer, this is a reality.

akfury
07-09-2012, 01:52 AM
Honestly if they change engineers I'll be super sad and happy at the same time all my hard work and pride will mean nothing if they just make us better what's the fun of a fair fight ? but pvp would be more enjoyable to not get called a runner a much or want to rage quit eh... I still am not sure if I want fixed I'm one heck of a eng as it is ( my humbleness bursting through)

Matrixblast
07-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Honestly if they change engineers I'll be super sad and happy at the same time all my hard work and pride will mean nothing if they just make us better what's the fun of a fair fight ? but pvp would be more enjoyable to not get called a runner a much or want to rage quit eh... I still am not sure if I want fixed I'm one heck of a eng as it is ( my humbleness bursting through)

I would totally feel the same way if they would make it easier for us cause i like to be challanged cause i will never learn to battle and acually learn the other classes skills and use it against them,instead of slapping damage to kill ,you use tactics to defeat

TheRajX
07-10-2012, 12:28 AM
In an improvement such as having suppression block all attacks for 6 seconds or increasing our heals, we will still be able to use our old skills and in fact we will still need too to win, but it will make the classes more balanced as it'll make it harder for ops or coms to kill us.

Submit more improvements here that can satisfy you without taking away anything.

Mitchturbo
07-10-2012, 01:40 AM
Bubble gum, eng can chew it and then if he wants can blow the bubble up to block all attacks and then gradually float away before it pops ;-)

HunterSLAYER
07-10-2012, 02:10 AM
Interesting thread...... engis have always been underpowered....

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 02:11 AM
Yeah but there are some very skilled ones.

akfury
07-10-2012, 03:01 PM
the skilled ones are still very weak

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 03:23 PM
I've seen a pro engi beat a decent op.

akfury
07-10-2012, 03:27 PM
I've seen a pro engi beat a decent op.

yes it is very possible just unlikely i have beaten many "pro" ops and coms in my time just not consistent

Matrixblast
07-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Taipan do you really like coming into every engi forum and talking about how bad engis are, now your acually lowering my self esteem. We all know already that engis are broken but us (all the engis acually still playing) we know that we are bad but as soon as we find a way through that shield surrounding us from our true power, we will come out of our shield soon and when we do youll be begging to our knees for advice. Im saying this to all the engis out there NEVER give up we will soon shine from the dark.
~ matrixblast

Mitchturbo
07-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Taipans cool, he wants engineers to be better just like everyone else. Give him some slack ;-)

Matrixblast
07-10-2012, 11:06 PM
Taipans cool, he wants engineers to be better just like everyone else. Give him some slack ;-)

Ik hes a cool guy and i pvped with him but it would be nice if he could show some of that confidence with us engis we would be glad to hear him.

Deathpunch
07-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Force field and Protection both need to be % buffs, not flat buffs. Say, something like 10% of the engis armor per skill point on protection and ~15% per skill point for force field. To be fair, make them non-stackable, or you'd get engis in pvp with the possibility of having a 150% armor buff. That would benefit both pvp and pve. Do away with the super low damage threshold on force field. Either put a timer on the duration or at least quadruple the damage limit before it ends.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

TheRajX
07-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Force field and Protection both need to be % buffs, not flat buffs. Say, something like 10% of the engis armor per skill point on protection and ~15% per skill point for force field. To be fair, make them non-stackable, or you'd get engis in pvp with the possibility of having a 150% armor buff. That would benefit both pvp and pve. Do away with the super low damage threshold on force field. Either put a timer on the duration or at least quadruple the damage limit before it ends.

-----
The Threshold extending was a already up there, but the timer and % buff ideas are new, thank you very much for contributing, i'm welcome to all armor enhancement.

But, i disagree with the whole no stacking thing unless regen times for both are the same while skills last for half the amount. Instead, smaller percents could work.

Deathpunch
07-11-2012, 09:59 AM
The Threshold extending was a already up there, but the timer and % buff ideas are new, thank you very much for contributing, i'm welcome to all armor enhancement.

But, i disagree with the whole no stacking thing unless regen times for both are the same while skills last for half the amount. Instead, smaller percents could work.

*shrug* Either way, they just need to fix them. :-)

-----

iAmPain
07-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Play Mage on PL and have fun killing all of 'em. we done here?

(just kiddin lol. if ever sts considers some changes, i think it would be best to nerf the armor after doin these changes)

Cero
07-12-2012, 09:54 PM
hope the next update with the new passive skills implemntation makes a diff story for ENG. lets just pray devs thought of it more..than just adding new gear and map

TheRajX
07-12-2012, 10:35 PM
The last time Devs spoke about engi pvp, they spoke as if it were the best pvp class there was - hopefully this really changes their mind. Sure one or two ops or coms might die from a pro engi but when it comes to pro coms or ops we don't stand a chance.

Lady_Pebbles
07-12-2012, 10:58 PM
I completely support those ideas. Eng's skills lack in many ways.

akfury
07-13-2012, 06:24 PM
I completely support those ideas. Eng's skills lack in many ways.

thats a under statment

TheRajX
07-14-2012, 04:11 PM
The absence of damage indications flowing over the dying opponents' head cripples engi pvpers futher....

*sniffles*

akfury
07-14-2012, 08:40 PM
The absence of damage indications flowing over the dying opponents' head cripples engi pvpers futher....

*sniffles*

yeah i hate not being able to see damage and heals or dodges or crits or misses its just dumb to remove that feature

Ucazhaus
07-16-2012, 12:42 PM
A custom com can get health regen at 19 (i think) so they can heal nearly as fast as engi. Add more armor and a mana regen skill, and the engineer doesnt stand a chance.

Vs a com we have 2 chances 2 dodge the Yellow thing (slowdown, dont remeber what its called) if we dont dodge the com will kill us.

We run out of mana before the com is at 50% if the com is even halfway decent.

We dont have any decent buffs other than heal and we dont do much damage.

My op can kill any engineer nearly every time. Simply root and fire all skills. They die.

It would be fair to add a mana regen buff to empathy. Then we could stand a chance in a longer fight with a tougher com.

Or make empathy break all slowdown like it does to engineer slowdowns.

Or add a buff that makes all dmg we do steal health for a short time. Like 6-10 seconds. (all dmg has leech power)

Ok my rant is done

TheRajX
07-17-2012, 02:34 AM
To summarize:

Add Mana Buff to empathy.
Mez break out of all slow downs (gravity, lurch, not only just other engis supression/pain)
Add skill buff that leeches hp....or mana!

Stellar ideas, i love them. The second one is already up.

HunterSLAYER
07-17-2012, 03:26 AM
To summarize:

Add Mana Buff to empathy.
Mez break out of all slow downs (gravity, lurch, not only just other engis supression/pain)
Add skill buff that leeches hp....or mana!

Stellar ideas, i love them. The second one is already up.

We Engis already have a skill that leeches hp but the amount of leeched hp is next to none...
So I must agree that a hp leech skill buff would help alot...

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

Hellcurse
07-18-2012, 06:53 AM
sounds good but its not fair. Engs all u need is dot skills and pain or supression. If these changes were put in place, the pvp would be unbalanced

Deathpunch
07-18-2012, 07:43 AM
sounds good but its not fair. Engs all u need is dot skills and pain or supression. If these changes were put in place, the pvp would be unbalanced

As if it isn't already. You mean "no easy kills" vs. engis or engis would finally be somewhat competitive vs. ops and coms.

-----
NOTE TO READER: This post should most likely be read with a sarcastic tone.

akfury
07-18-2012, 02:23 PM

Umm we already got 3 dot skills and pain and suppression ... Oh look pvp as eng still sucks!!! Go join a commando thread and leave us dying engs to our selfs

XxReiReixX
07-18-2012, 02:57 PM
i think engi's deserve a dodge buff.. lol.. we all die so fast because we dont got enough dodge and other classes have higher damage than us.. at some point i think all an engi needs to really win a fight is skill.. but we could use a dodge buff and mana regen skill too.. xD

Swimmingstar
07-18-2012, 02:58 PM
I think our mana is ok for now but otherwise I agree with everything else.

But I also think they should fix transference, does it really take that long to fix a bug? 8 months? More? Since the game came out? I'm not sure but this has been a bug for a loooooooong time.

They should also make non plat dodge gear for engineers...

XxReiReixX
07-19-2012, 03:47 PM
I think our mana is ok for now but otherwise I agree with everything else.

But I also think they should fix transference, does it really take that long to fix a bug? 8 months? More? Since the game came out? I'm not sure but this has been a bug for a loooooooong time.

They should also make non plat dodge gear for engineers...

i know that the mana is okay.. but it would be cool to have since all other classes have it too.. lol..

iAmPain
07-19-2012, 06:05 PM
do my fellow engi's know why STS couldn't do an update or re-fined/get a new build, for us?

if you look closely, STS categorized engi's for 1 main reason, and thats "SUPPORT"
if i was in sts, i wouldnt change it too (well that sounds a bit mean lol)
cos' almost every patch-ups and updates named the engi as an all around support type.

For example:
Every lvl cap, they had a chance to give engi a skill to improve their 1v1 skills,
but didn't, instead they still continued the idea of giving engi's "debuff and a mini aoe magnet"

one more example:
On the trailer of SL, they said the main functions of engi's as a support that can heal and rev
nothin else, nothin more.

now, if they re-built the whole skillmap of engi, it's not going to match what they described on the Trailer, does it?
(with those money they get, they could easily make a new one lmao!)

but SL's community wants more and more! they become busy too with the new LvL cap/map for the new campaign for SL!
even though they have to make improvements/updates on PL,DL and now AL. all they ask is a lil space guys.. it will come

so.. a lil more patience guys. i know someday eng will be proudly named as the "Half Commando, Half Operative, but the best of both!"

bbt1
07-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Good luck!!

akfury
07-19-2012, 10:44 PM
do my fellow engi's know why STS couldn't do an update or re-fined/get a new build, for us?

if you look closely, STS categorized engi's for 1 main reason, and thats "SUPPORT"
if i was in sts, i wouldnt change it too (well that sounds a bit mean lol)
cos' almost every patch-ups and updates named the engi as an all around support type.

For example:
Every lvl cap, they had a chance to give engi a skill to improve their 1v1 skills,
but didn't, instead they still continued the idea of giving engi's "debuff and a mini aoe magnet"

one more example:
On the trailer of SL, they said the main functions of engi's as a support that can heal and rev
nothin else, nothin more.

now, if they re-built the whole skillmap of engi, it's not going to match what they described on the Trailer, does it?
(with those money they get, they could easily make a new one lmao!)

but SL's community wants more and more! they become busy too with the new LvL cap/map for the new campaign for SL!
even though they have to make improvements/updates on PL,DL and now AL. all they ask is a lil space guys.. it will come

so.. a lil more patience guys. i know someday eng will be proudly named as the "Half Commando, Half Operative, but the best of both!"

We have been waiting since pvp was released ... 8 months.... That's plenty of time for one more friggen skill

TheRajX
07-20-2012, 12:00 AM
Unless the intro states "useless for pvp" it is not fair at all for engis to find out later that pvp isnt practical for them.

Sts must fix this. Besides, they did state in an earlier post that they were balancing pvp so they do care for our class in terms of player vs player even though its original intent pre-pvp was a support class.

Hellcurse
07-20-2012, 01:43 AM
they might as well double the damage for coms and ops, think again

akfury
07-20-2012, 02:14 AM
they might as well double the damage for coms and ops, think again

That makes no since... Stop trolling and leave this eng thread where engineers care and dont want to have to deal with commandos

Slyphid
07-20-2012, 12:35 PM
I have PMed a dev about this thread to make sure they check it out and take these ideas into consideration :D.

Popular
07-20-2012, 12:40 PM
Either more cooldown on op root, or need a way to be free from it

Cant get out..

Heal does no good :(

Op root cooldown=Duration
-_-

TheRajX
07-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Not to be the bearer of bad news but we're going to take another fall (most likely).

On the picture sneak peek of the guns we get gauntlets (no shield compatible) while the already over powered coms get an even stronger pistol/heavy pistol than the nova blaster which they can use in conjunction with a shield.

Today might mark the day where I will say gf before starting another com match...

akfury
07-20-2012, 01:40 PM
I already say gf before I start any fight lol

Deathpunch
07-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Not to be the bearer of bad news but we're going to take another fall (most likely).

On the picture sneak peek of the guns we get gauntlets (no shield compatible) while the already over powered coms get an even stronger pistol/heavy pistol than the nova blaster which they can use in conjunction with a shield.

Today might mark the day where I will say gf before starting another com match...

The pistol can be used by all classes, so your argument is void.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

TheRajX
07-20-2012, 10:34 PM

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Yeah realized, that was posted pre-update.

PHEW!!

GigaBits
07-21-2012, 07:35 PM
I read that we will be seeing passive abilities soon. By soon I mean it was mentioned in the update notes from the recent UI update. I, for one, am hoping that these might help balance us against the other two classes. short of that, I love the idea of engi armor buffs going to a % instead of fixed numbers.

As for passives, I'm not sure what would work but a passive that turned damage absorbed by armor into health/mana would be cool. And a long, long time ago someone suggested our last skill should be an auto turret. I always have and always will support a turret

WilliamLauf
07-23-2012, 06:44 AM
Pls add what level i must have on skills

akfury
07-23-2012, 11:35 AM
Pls add what level i must have on skills

Umm that's off topic isn't it,? I really wish the devs read this

XxReiReixX
07-23-2012, 01:04 PM
i got a cool idea.. x) sooo.. engi's have a health sucking skill right? why not give us one that steals mana too! right? riiighhht? ;)

foulu
07-23-2012, 01:37 PM
Unless the intro states "useless for pvp" it is not fair at all for engis to find out later that pvp isnt practical for them.

Sts must fix this. Besides, they did state in an earlier post that they were balancing pvp so they do care for our class in terms of player vs player even though its original intent pre-pvp was a support class.

Highly agreed. Either Engineer needs to be reamped for balance or some kind of improvement. Command & operators are undefeatable in the eyes of an engineer. It's discrimination... I don't need several fuking logs people calling me "noob" or "weak". I'm tired of this $hit. Oh and I can use bad language to express myself. If people are too offended by language, who cares? You're going to hear those words just as much as "noob" or "weak".

They're all snobby over confident egotistic dics who think they can get away with BS or trying to sabotage this thread fearing change because they want to run us over, they don't want to loose, they don't want to see balancing.

I will be spamming this link thread in game. NO POOP NO JUSTICE

foulu
07-23-2012, 01:47 PM

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

You disgust me. Let me remind you this: Defense 930. Know what that means? Their new weapons penetrate our defense that high as if it's wet toilet paper poked through. Do you understand that concept? EVEN if we had those weapons, it would be unbalanced regardless.

Matrixblast
07-23-2012, 04:59 PM
They said that engis are debuffing and DoT damage WHERE IS THE DEBUFFING ALL WE HAVE IS -60 armor what a debuff when we use it on comms its a fly in there face it doesnt make huge difference, I'm just saying give us more debuffing on skills or make it a percentage debuff, and the other debuff is canceling pain and some op spells.

Deathpunch
07-23-2012, 09:20 PM
You disgust me. Let me remind you this: Defense 930. Know what that means? Their new weapons penetrate our defense that high as if it's wet toilet paper poked through. Do you understand that concept? EVEN if we had those weapons, it would be unbalanced regardless.

Then what are you crying about? I fail to see your point. What difference does it make if a com uses a nova to kill you or the new pistol? It doesn't, however, this pistol would help an engi far more than a com.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

TheRajX
07-23-2012, 09:27 PM
For better or for worse,

Now were talking.

TheRajX
07-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Well Well Well

This primed napalm carbine fix is adding a lot of positive/negative things.

Positive - Wow we can compete fairly! And don't fret about other classes using this gun. If they do, just no you can heal faster so hid and heal, then hit em again and repeat till they are dead.

Negative - When I use this gun I lose the skill and fun I had using the other gun. Somehow I have to exercise both methods of play. I have a constant worry of this napalm possibly getting nerfed because its so op. Hopefully it doesn't.

What would be great? If napalms were restricted to engis. :p Nevertheless, get one, start pwning, and don't forget about pistol tactics incase of a nerf-down or incase that gullible coms and ops develop a strong/better build against these monster guns.

GL. Engis take two steps forward!

Mateen Malik
07-30-2012, 02:51 AM
This is awesome although engineers are not supposed to be stronger than any class their main pupose is to heal and revive the party engineers are supposed to be tough to defeat although can very easily kill ops, engineers dont need to pull or push like ops and coms because they are made for close combat they depend so they depend on this skill called pain that damages an enemy, supresses an enemy, (while it has not gone off) and damges and knocks down the enemy i hope this helped i am a lvl 40 engi :)

Deathpunch
07-30-2012, 12:50 PM
This is awesome although engineers are not supposed to be stronger than any class their main pupose is to heal and revive the party engineers are supposed to be tough to defeat although can very easily kill ops, engineers dont need to pull or push like ops and coms because they are made for close combat they depend so they depend on this skill called pain that damages an enemy, supresses an enemy, (while it has not gone off) and damges and knocks down the enemy i hope this helped i am a lvl 40 engi :)

They DO require a pull/push if the game makes it one of the necessary mechanics for defeating a boss. Besides, we are not asking for engis to be stronger than the others, just competitive and to not have two fairly useless skills. Well, three if you count sonic boom.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

iAmPain
07-30-2012, 05:09 PM
useless skill = sonic boom

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

i don't know man. it's pretty useful to me, and some other tank/support type engi's.

Lady_Pebbles
07-31-2012, 12:22 AM
useless skill = sonic boom

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

i don't know man. it's pretty useful to me, and some other tank/support type engi's.
SB saved my butt many times in SL. Comes in handy for me too but still we need a huge overhaul on the skills.

akfury
07-31-2012, 01:29 AM
SB saved my butt many times in SL. Comes in handy for me too but still we need a huge overhaul on the skills.

It's a good skill for PVE but worthless for PVP which is the topic of thread so it is a worthless skill...

TheRajX
07-31-2012, 08:02 AM
Lol I think SB is bad either way. Its like Trans without the heal and 3 time the regen.

iAmPain
07-31-2012, 12:03 PM
ahh.. right ak, forgot we were talking specifically in PvP.

yes i admit its pretty useless 1 aoe shot that deals very low dmg and high cooldown.

i think STS could do some rework on skills like SB..

TheRajX
07-31-2012, 11:10 PM
A lot of pvp skills are nerfed version of pve skills. If there is a difference between the two, all it would take to balance is to add more strength to some of our skills. (SB coughcouh)

EDIT: Also Today I've traded in my custom runetech set for a primed tempest. I don't see much special about the gun tbh. It would only be useful when non-custom coms use flamethrowers or when I do solo runs. Not much else. :/ Its sister the Primed Napalm carbine outranks it in both pvp and pve. O__o

markymarx
08-30-2012, 08:06 AM
Ahhh we r good as is. Give me any custom op il give it a good fight with my engi or give me a regular comm too. Only thin I might ask for is useful custom set.

akfury
08-31-2012, 03:09 AM
Ahhh we r good as is. Give me any custom op il give it a good fight with my engi or give me a regular comm too. Only thin I might ask for is useful custom set.
You may need to make sure your playing the same game ... Or not using a noob napalm ;)

[S]pectacular.
10-07-2012, 06:00 PM
What can I say, our prayers have been answered with this update haha.

Szangheili
10-07-2012, 07:17 PM
I like this thread :D It would be nice to see us Engi's get a slight bit fair with the overpowered ops.

Zaonabiuibil
10-10-2012, 07:58 PM
I like this thread :D It would be nice to see us Engi's get a slight bit fair with the overpowered ops.

LMAO. Ops have been the only stable PvP class since the release of PvP! Calling us OP means two things. 1. You can't PvP. 2. You can't PvP.

Engineers have taken the reins of PvP, if you still think ops are OP you need to talk to a pro.

BodMaster
10-11-2012, 07:35 PM
The thread doesn't make any sense after the cap raise. (Easy option was taken)

akfury
10-11-2012, 08:46 PM
LMAO. Ops have been the only stable PvP class since the release of PvP! Calling us OP means two things. 1. You can't PvP. 2. You can't PvP.

Engineers have taken the reins of PvP, if you still think ops are OP you need to talk to a pro.

Ahem ... Someone ask for a butt kicking ?

gison
10-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Ahem ... Someone ask for a butt kicking ?

I am :chargrined:

akfury
10-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Still can't beat you bud :)

Szangheili
10-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Um, idk what you're talking about saying Engi's are the top class after update. Yeah I agree that Engi's did become a lot better then before the new cap raise, but we all know ops are still the top class to PvP with. No need to insult me saying I'm not pro, because although I do agree I'm not the best engi out there, I've been practicing my game with a few ppl the past few weeks. Come and see for yourself :) Btw, you need to chill out a bit.. It's just a game.. :/

[S]pectacular.
10-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Buff waste an op and you're pretty much goodto go ^^ unless you have no idea how to PvP

markymarx
10-22-2012, 05:48 PM
some people here r cocky. including me. that long hair dont cover that red neck , boy! ^^jackass2

Szangheili
10-22-2012, 06:22 PM
some people here r cocky. including me. that long hair dont cover that red neck , boy! ^^jackass2

Agreed, I hate their attitude over a video game.. Idk if you're actually serious or not, but I am. They gotta tone it down a little, pretty sure in real life, they're wimpy kids...