PDA

View Full Version : Brainstorming pvp!!!

pfizer
03-01-2022, 02:50 AM
What should be done or suggest ideas to return back pvp on lvl 41ish era!!

flashio
03-01-2022, 03:44 AM
Disable awakes, give everyone a set of decent gears and have ppl interested on twink pvp

Alome
03-01-2022, 10:54 AM
dissable awakes +1

max armor awake makes twinks a bit lame

Ploid
03-01-2022, 11:35 AM
Add banner, disable awakes.

Do something about dummy farming for banners. For example: a 2 hour timeout per 100 deaths.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

capeo
03-01-2022, 11:58 AM
If awakes where the only issue honor would be more active. I think it's the player base. They prefer running the gold loot treadmill over competing against each other.

If they add rewards it encourages more dummy farming which is why they took away banners. Years ago Hexame had a tournament that he sponsored and coordinated himself. It was a lot of fun. Maybe if they added pvp type events it would stimulate interest again.

gilsooon
03-01-2022, 01:31 PM
If awakes where the only issue honor would be more active. I think it's the player base. They prefer running the gold loot treadmill over competing against each other.

If they add rewards it encourages more dummy farming which is why they took away banners. Years ago Hexame had a tournament that he sponsored and coordinated himself. It was a lot of fun. Maybe if they added pvp type events it would stimulate interest again.

+1

Sent from message too short.

Frauzifril
03-01-2022, 02:00 PM
41 probably not cause of belt but 43 depends. It was active a few months back im pretty sure, depends on the players and from what I see everyone's inactive or they're running honor or it's just me. The main problem is people hoarding sets, I know several people who have 2-3 maxed sets and they just rot there for no reason

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

AucResearcher
03-01-2022, 05:51 PM
46 is getting active i think....yesterday i join tdm and we were having fun playing there even tho there are not too many ppl but maybe its getting more active day by day

Stephencobear
03-01-2022, 09:43 PM
So in pl there are a few items that dominate pvp n the idea of banning them was discussed
This was Cincos response

A dedicated map with a list of items that could only be used in that pvp map- interesting, no?

From here
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?619932-Ban-certain-gear-from-twink-pvp

pfizer
03-01-2022, 10:02 PM
We want to utilize the endgame gear though, perhaps what capeo said is what I will agree most. Players should be given incentive to participate a motive for them to max out and play in normal pvp. Perhaps maybe sts should bring back like a yearly tournament hosted by them a pure normal pvp tournament on a reward of cool banner or title, on this way players prior to tournament will prepare and max out their gear as much as possible. I think pvp is the soul and the optimum point of the game, the aspect which I think is being skirted no point of monotonous farming and maxing when we cant utilize/use it. I hope we get heard :D