PDA

View Full Version : Free Platinum Problem

Tarety
07-03-2012, 04:21 PM
I did some of the free platinum offers today. I did 3. The first one worked perfectly fine, but the 2nd and 3rd one say verified, but I have not received the platinum... Any tips? Thanks!

07-03-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm missing around 30 plat due to this problem. Not sure who to contact.

WoundedEagle
07-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Hey guys. TapJoy is a completely different business than Spacetime Studios. If you feel you are missing platinum from doing completed offers, please feel free to email support@tapjoy.com

~WE

LookBehindMe
07-03-2012, 07:42 PM
I dont think thy are talking about tapjoy here.
I thinks it's the new one w3i or something.

Advicatus
07-03-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm missing 34 plat, I messages support but they're not doing much :/

Register
07-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Lol guys. See the MISSING PLATINUM button? Press it! I wonder what it does...;)

07-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Don't see it. And yes, they are the w3i offers, not tapjoy.

Advicatus
07-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Lol... Know what you're talking about. There is no missing platnuim button for w3i offers. Please try and be funny elsewhere wonder what it does.

WoundedEagle
07-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Might I ask what w3i is?

nmyxspaceship
07-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Tap joy isn't reliable for me idk about w3i. I actually have used the missing plat button many times with no results. There's are no offers in the nexus one and on tapjoys website I'm missing over 40 plat :/

Otukura
07-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Would it be mean if I said that I'd never not gotten credited for one, 900 plat later?

/brag

kiitz
07-04-2012, 11:55 AM
What is w3i?

shadow90
07-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Might I ask what w3i is?

Platinum offers my friend...

plmafiaboss
07-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Might I ask what w3i is?

a crap system my friend... yup

PaperStacks
07-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Hi guys,

I actually work for W3i, if you are having any issues redeeming your free platinum we can manually verify the offers you downloaded and ensure you receive the platinum you have earned.

Just email our guy here: support@w3imobilesolutions.com

If you are using an Android device they will need your DeviceID of the phone or tablet you are using to play the game. To find this do the following:

-Go to your phone settings
-Go to About Phone
-Go to Status
-Look where it says IMEI (this is your Device ID)
-Copy this down and send it to me

If you are using an Apple device they will need your UDID. You can find that by following these steps:

- http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid

Then we will be able to credit your account.

Let me know if you have questions.

Thegrimreaper
10-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Hi guys,

I actually work for W3i, if you are having any issues redeeming your free platinum we can manually verify the offers you downloaded and ensure you receive the platinum you have earned.

Just email our guy here: support@w3imobilesolutions.com

If you are using an Android device they will need your DeviceID of the phone or tablet you are using to play the game. To find this do the following:

-Go to your phone settings
-Go to About Phone
-Go to Status
-Look where it says IMEI (this is your Device ID)
-Copy this down and send it to me

If you are using an Apple device they will need your UDID. You can find that by following these steps:

- http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid

Then we will be able to credit your account.

Let me know if you have questions.

honestly thats the same computer generated answer you gave on another post and its full of crap....you guys dont help and in my honest opinion should be shut down for the simple fact of you guys suck at public services....case closed.....stop wasting our time and do something about it