PDA

View Full Version : Eggzavier

dorshe
03-02-2022, 03:26 AM
Will arc sentinel,garlic,arc sapphire,lei shen & arc red lootable on eggzavier? Or wil be on sale with plat?

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Vrazicak
03-02-2022, 05:37 AM
From my experience, all the high end pets never appear as a free loot but are bought from vendors for platinum, but I'm excited to see which new pets they'll add to the free loot table.

Corviss the Lich
03-02-2022, 09:00 AM
Here's what I think how it works.

Example, today is Zavier, right after the event ends, all the new pets released after the previous Zavier event will not be available/lootable in the next Zavier which is next year, only pets that are released right before last year's Zavier are only the ones included.

So, no. they're not lootable, they might be available in vendors but I'm not sure.

GucciBang
03-02-2022, 09:04 AM
Here's what I think how it works.

Example, today is Zavier, right after the event ends, all the new pets released after the previous Zavier event will not be available/lootable in the next Zavier which is next year, only pets that are released right before last year's Zavier are only the ones included.

So, no. they're not lootable, they might be available in vendors but I'm not sure.all "zhulongs" dropped on zavier in its year of release, other pets too

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-02-2022, 09:53 AM
It’s purely at the whim of STS. I wouldn’t “bank” on any specific egg dropping or not.

Corviss the Lich
03-03-2022, 01:10 AM
all "zhulongs" dropped on zavier in its year of release, other pets too

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

That's what I think it is, but i guess I was wrong :p thanks for pointing that out!