PDA

View Full Version : Yearly Pvp tournament

pfizer
03-02-2022, 06:29 AM
How about a yearly pvp tournament hosted by sts and livestream it like what they do before. 2 tournaments should be held normal pvp and honor, the reward should be rewarding like a very unique banner. There should be a plat entrance per team to avoid nuisance and dummy teams.

This effort will surely revive endgame pvp normal and honor because players will get ready for this yearly event!!

More active pvp = More active economy = More active game.

Overbear
03-02-2022, 09:16 AM
Totally agree

capeo
03-02-2022, 11:20 AM
Yes please only make it seasonal:)

Fake_Stats
03-02-2022, 01:17 PM
+1 Fully support this one

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

Exister
03-02-2022, 03:35 PM
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whatwasit
03-02-2022, 03:37 PM
I don't understand how plat entrance will help to avoid dummy teams :D
Example: paying 5 plat (for main team) with chance to loose OR paying 10 plat (for main team and dummy team) with 100% chance to win, what would you choose? lol

gilsooon
03-03-2022, 05:17 AM
+1

Sent from message too short.

flashio
03-03-2022, 05:59 AM
Enable PvP Guild Tournaments every 1-3months, GMs would submit their Guild's entry by paying with some kind of currency (platinum/gold/new tradeable token).

Rewards could change on every tournament, would be eggs, slots, gold, platinum, elixirs, tokens, awake gems. So if 1st tournament has arc Werewiger, 5 crafting slots, 100k, 10platinum, 5 dmg lixs, 10 fathoms, 5elite gems; the next tournent would have different rewards (diff egg, slot, lixs, tokens and different amounts of gold, platinum and gems).

And twice a year we could have a big PvP tournament hosted by sts with some kind of banner for 1st-3rd teams.

Bleh111
03-03-2022, 10:15 AM
Yeah i agree to this one

Frekken
03-03-2022, 11:45 AM
Make it in categories too. All rogues clashes. All mages and only war clashes. We should see some interesting builds there. Also 1VS1 2VS2. Between clases. Is fun to do 2v2 vs rogues with another mage

gilsooon
03-03-2022, 11:56 AM
Make it in categories too. All rogues clashes. All mages and only war clashes. We should see some interesting builds there. Also 1VS1 2VS2. Between clases. Is fun to do 2v2 vs rogues with another mage

Idk about all mage clashes xd.

Frekken
03-03-2022, 02:28 PM
Idk about all mage clashes xd.

Think about it. How would u and another 3 mages fight another group? Damage build. No curse and no heal on at least 1 mage... That's the idea try different things.

Ploid
03-03-2022, 04:04 PM
Well, teams could be made with honor gear.

Also, it would be nice if having full honor equipment equipped gives 200% speed in honor arena.

Each person has to pay 5 plats or 500k gold to join the tournament.

In the end, all collected gold will be distributed to the winning team.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Megatr0n
03-03-2022, 04:11 PM

Repent
03-03-2022, 04:32 PM

What would you like to see implemented then? This seems like a great idea to bring some activity to pvp and to the game.

capeo
03-03-2022, 04:54 PM
I would like to see some form of this right now;)

Scll
03-03-2022, 05:36 PM
If sts ever cared abt pvp they d first keep honor ranked clean from cheating.

Am saying they dont care abt fixing pvp. Only active mode thats now dying cos they do nothing abt reported cheaters, why would they put time into making pvp tournament? This is criticism, no offense.

I like the op idea

BaronB
03-03-2022, 08:29 PM
Enable PvP Guild Tournaments every 1-3months, GMs would submit their Guild's entry by paying with some kind of currency (platinum/gold/new tradeable token).

Rewards could change on every tournament, would be eggs, slots, gold, platinum, elixirs, tokens, awake gems. So if 1st tournament has arc Werewiger, 5 crafting slots, 100k, 10platinum, 5 dmg lixs, 10 fathoms, 5elite gems; the next tournent would have different rewards (diff egg, slot, lixs, tokens and different amounts of gold, platinum and gems).

And twice a year we could have a big PvP tournament hosted by sts with some kind of banner for 1st-3rd teams.

I like this idea more!

Have guilds set up honor battleground matches to keep the gears/pets etc equal and can be a great bit of friendly fun and competition between people.

Perhaps a few GMs of guilds up for getting together and can talk about arranging also think with more GMs communicating with each other about it which in return would encourage people to keep games more friendly and clean.

Can already also do betting with guild battlegrounds so perhaps guilds can put their bets on i dunno 10mil each so winning players get gold and if a GM wants to add prizes on top of it then, by all means, can still do so but id say as a GM best off putting the funds from our own pockets however can also get each player that wants to play to put a mil or 2 into the pot and get it back + winnings if win or lose it if lost.

Considering we were able to do like 7v7s/8v8s think maybe even a 10v10s on a weekly basis the other month I'm pretty confident that as long as its arranged properly there certainly shouldn't be an interest in players!

Neutrone
03-04-2022, 03:40 AM
Think about it. How would u and another 3 mages fight another group? Damage build. No curse and no heal on at least 1 mage... That's the idea try different things.Yeah it would be super fun given the variety of skills mages use in PvP (which is pretty much all of them, yes that includes clock)

Sataaan
03-06-2022, 08:19 AM
Agree with it!