PDA

View Full Version : Did Legendary Blackblade Vanity will coming out again in the future events?

villamuktiindriyanto
03-03-2022, 03:28 AM
As title says..
That might come out again for 250 platinum?
Because.. I really like that vanity since the first time playing and seeing it on the Brackenridge Forest map, and at the event to get it I missed it.

Thanks.

theycallmefosho
03-03-2022, 03:46 AM
I agree bro, boss cinco should put it for plat just like pavise, bonesaw, forti etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flashio
03-03-2022, 08:27 AM
-1 there is already a tradeable version of this item, if it were to be released as an actual weapon then +1, otherwise this vanity should not return.

asommers
03-04-2022, 05:13 PM
Nothing on the horizon for this, but I'll ask the team.

-ALS

talong
03-04-2022, 06:43 PM
+1 pls bring it back for the new players

villamuktiindriyanto
03-05-2022, 06:05 AM
Thank you so much :)

Alkif
03-05-2022, 11:13 AM
Imagine grinding for something unique and then devs just decide to bring it back into the game. Earn some gold and buy it you want it so badly, stop bringing old items back into the game.

theycallmefosho
03-05-2022, 05:47 PM
Imagine grinding for something unique and then devs just decide to bring it back into the game. Earn some gold and buy it you want it so badly, stop bringing old items back into the game.

Why so negative bro? Haha. I hope devs bring back this cool blackblade vanity tysm! +1 for this suggestion

Alkif
03-05-2022, 10:26 PM
Why so negative bro? Haha. I hope devs bring back this cool blackblade vanity tysm! +1 for this suggestion

Its not even funny, bringing old stuff back into the game is just a slap in the face for players who own it, same goes for every other vanity set. Its a tradeable vanity and also quite recently released so there is 0 reason to release it.

Pars
03-12-2022, 04:44 AM
-1 , The rarity of this item gives it the value it deserves. Let it be as it is.

Teeb
03-25-2022, 08:08 AM
-1 , The rarity of this item gives it the value it deserves. Let it be as it is.

Totally with u, if they ll bring all the old vans back, there is no more reason to farm gold coz everyone can buy it from store.
Means the whole dungeons are empty
No more reason to play the game (I know a lot of other players ve the same opinion)

Life is just a game ;) so farm farm farm and u buy it ;)