PDA

View Full Version : Another tradeable LB vanity?

Corviss the Lich
03-03-2022, 08:56 AM
A lot of gold made during this Carnaval event and Easter Egghunt event is coming.

Do y'all like the idea adding another tradeable LB vanity during easter event in the top 5s? or 10 maybe? let them know its tradeable this will drive people who have billions of gold use a huge percentage of their networth. A huge gold sink!

What do you guys think?

I would also like to add that I think a lot of peeps will tie to distribute ridiculous amount of LB vanitys, so adding randomized points for each egg opened would be a nice touch :tiger:

Fake_Stats
03-03-2022, 09:07 AM
A lot of gold made during this Carnaval event and Easter Egghunt event is coming.

Do y'all like the idea adding another tradeable LB vanity during easter event in the top 5s? or 10 maybe? let them know its tradeable this will drive people who have billions of gold use a huge percentage of their networth. A huge gold sink!

What do you guys think?

I would also like to add that I think a lot of peeps will tie to distribute ridiculous amount of LB vanitys, so adding randomized points for each egg opened would be a nice touch :tiger:Well im not sure if you know what gold sink is, but tradeable LB vanity is not a gold sink.
And as for easter, i dont recall easter event being "gold maker". Gold loot is not usable in easter.

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

Vulcainx
03-03-2022, 09:53 AM
Ye its not a gold sink, but for easter, its definitely one of the best events to earn golds and without using gold loot which is a most :)

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Fake_Stats
03-03-2022, 10:01 AM
Ye its not a gold sink, but for easter, its definitely one of the best events to earn golds and without using gold loot which is a most :)

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant TapatalkEaster is good for making gold, im just saying its not bringing more gold into game overall, it brings items...

Corviss the Lich
03-03-2022, 10:01 AM
Yeah I guess, what I had in mind is they will spend like 1b-ish gold to compete other peeps in LB and somehow sell the LB vanity for less like 300m or 400m

Well, what made me say it's a money making event (easter) is people sell the eggs they looted, rich people buy them and open the eggs.

Yeah I didn't think too much about that I thought it was a good idea :dejection:

Yoloswagx
03-03-2022, 10:11 AM
gold sink is basically reducing the gold in game... essentially like taxes u get from putting ur items in auction. Basically u use the gold to buy something from the game not by trading with other people

gold sink needs to be something that wud give more value to gold and only factor that is giving it its value is

Normal awakening gems- since every1 needs it

Id suggested heroic egg crate in eggzaviwr is purchasable with gold since every1 needs it, especially ppl whose not willing to spend plat to buy elix. Why ppl need it? simple...we wan good pet...and more importantly ppl who wans to complete that gold draining aps for top player and also for people whose planning for seasonal..and seasonal nvr ends..so demand for egg is always high.

Ps: Just because an event is a good event to make gold doesnt mean itll reduce inflation cuz u still trade those golds and those gold will b in circulation.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Fake_Stats
03-03-2022, 10:29 AM
gold sink is basically reducing the gold in game... essentially like taxes u get from putting ur items in auction. Basically u use the gold to buy something from the game not by trading with other people

gold sink needs to be something that wud give more value to gold and only factor that is giving it its value is

Id suggested heroic egg crate in eggzaviwr is purchasable with gold since every1 needs it, especially ppl whose not willing to spend plat to buy elix. Why ppl need it? simple...we wan good pet...and more importantly ppl who wans to complete that gold draining aps for top player and also for people whose planning for seasonal..and seasonal nvr ends..so demand for egg is always high.

Ps: Just because an event is a good event to make gold doesnt mean itll reduce inflation cuz u still trade those golds and those gold will b in circulation.

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkExactly!

Corviss the Lich
03-03-2022, 11:30 AM

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks for enlightening me! and that's a great idea of yours man

jakosold
03-03-2022, 01:51 PM

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-04-2022, 07:31 AM
Leader Board items should be bound and remain so. “Can I buy your Super Bowl ring”... major eye rolls