PDA

View Full Version : WarlocK Lieutenant has been moved. :)

WinterKate
07-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Yes, he's not in the mid-map loc in The Reaping. He is far right this time. We took out mobs before he appeared and yes, we need to go through the glyph before we can get the rewards. Niiiiiice! :)

Shaocalur
07-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Bye bye leechers! Good riddance.

between
07-03-2012, 07:42 PM
do i legit have to go to the glyph on every freaking map?

that really slows down my grind sesh.

for people who grind alone and dont worry about leachers this fing blows.

WinterKate
07-03-2012, 07:45 PM
I guess we have to. Too bad for us who do not leech but I view it positively. Ha! :)

Buster
07-03-2012, 07:45 PM
do i legit have to go to the glyph on every freaking map?

that really slows down my grind sesh.

for people who grind alone and dont worry about leachers this fing blows.
Wow wow wow calm down this gets rid of the biggest issue of dark legends leachers. Overall its a plus sts has made a great choice

between
07-03-2012, 08:06 PM
yeah of course its a positive thing for getting rid of the leechers, you know, a week after all of them hit 26 and dont need to leech anymore, and even for future leechers, congrats you solved that problem.

now my issue with it is the added time to my grind and more specifically, the time lost from my elixer. lets just say to keep the math really really simple, i can do a full run in and out in 60 seconds. in a period of 30 minutes, that is 30 runs. now, because i have to use the glyph to leave the map, using a stop watched i clocked the progress bar at 5 seconds to complete, then the added time for having to click ok for the reward and click to go back to the map, that clocked at 6.89 seconds from the exact moment i stepped on the glyph

now to make the math easier, ill round down to 6 seconds. now over the period of the 30 minute elixer, that 6 seconds becomes 3 whole minutes of just standing there not doing anything. if my runs are 60 seconds a run, then that is 3 runs that i miss out on the elixer bonus.

im really sorry but this just really really p.... makes me angry.

and for the record my anger is not directed at sts or the dev team for making this decision, but at the fing aholes that cant fing do the work themselves, so now i have to pay.

/end rant.
dont judge.

Fyrce
07-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Yeah, I also sometimes go backwards after killing the boss and clear the area, then just port back to the map to collect my rewards, instead of walking all the way back to the boss area.

But I think it's an ok solution to the leechers.

between
07-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Yeah, I also sometimes go backwards after killing the boss and clear the area, then just port back to the map to collect my rewards, instead of walking all the way back to the boss area.

But I think it's an ok solution to the leechers.
i also like to do that, but i didnt add that into my statement because i didnt want to complicate things anymore i just wanted to yell lol

WinterKate
07-03-2012, 08:11 PM
yeah of course its a positive thing for getting rid of the leechers, you know, a week after all of them hit 26 and dont need to leech anymore, and even for future leechers, congrats you solved that problem.

now my issue with it is the added time to my grind and more specifically, the time lost from my elixer. lets just say to keep the math really really simple, i can do a full run in and out in 60 seconds. in a period of 30 minutes, that is 30 runs. now, because i have to use the glyph to leave the map, using a stop watched i clocked the progress bar at 5 seconds to complete, then the added time for having to click ok for the reward and click to go back to the map, that clocked at 6.89 seconds from the exact moment i stepped on the glyph

now to make the math easier, ill round down to 6 seconds. now over the period of the 30 minute elixer, that 6 seconds becomes 3 whole minutes of just standing there not doing anything. if my runs are 60 seconds a run, then that is 3 runs that i miss out on the elixer bonus.

im really sorry but this just really really p.... makes me angry.

and for the record my anger is not directed at sts or the dev team for making this decision, but at the fing aholes that cant fing do the work themselves, so now i have to pay.

/end rant.
dont judge.

Indeed! I was also thinking about the elixir thingies. We have to pay to what they have done. But, sooner, we'll just to accept it just like that. ;)

YuNoEatBeaRs
07-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Well the rewards for completing missions are kinda crappy anyway, most of them are like 20 gold or something, so i don't think it would matter, and imo it would make farming faster, since you don't have to collect when you quit to the map (and some times that takes a couple of good seconds to complete).

Yeah it sucks, but not that bad.

between
07-04-2012, 10:05 AM
i guess when i hit 26 ill start doing that.

ArtStar
07-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Seems like the only reasonable way to get rid of leechers, awesome, I am pleased.