PDA

View Full Version : House loadout fix and inspect suggestion

Encryptions
03-03-2022, 06:37 PM
Firstly on the house loadouts when you press save on a loadout bring up 2 text confirmation walls first one being "Do you wish to save this loadout as "name"? 2nd being "are you sure?"
This saves thousands of xclicks people will later on do.
Now about inspection, make it where we can see gear awakes and vanity description to see what it says and if its tradeable.
On the pet screen show pet 1 2 and 3. 1 being opened pet passive 2 being happy bonus and 3 being aa. If the same pet is used for all 3 then either put N/A or the pets name for all 3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

asommers
03-04-2022, 05:12 PM
We should be able to fix the double confirmation.

Player inspection details wasn't as well received as I'd hoped, so we probably won't change anything about it and remove it at some point in the future.

-ALS

Encryptions
03-04-2022, 05:32 PM
We should be able to fix the double confirmation.

Player inspection details wasn't as well received as I'd hoped, so we probably won't change anything about it and remove it at some point in the future.

-ALSDo add a double confirmation, atm we don't have one so if you xclick a save its a big mistake.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

asommers
03-04-2022, 05:42 PM
Wouldn't a single confirmation suffice?

-ALS

Encryptions
03-04-2022, 05:45 PM
Wouldn't a single confirmation suffice?

-ALS

Idk, some people missclick auction, guild kick, guild promote etc on single confirmation. Would be ok with me though :). As long as there is a wall to prevent my xclicks.

asommers
03-04-2022, 06:38 PM
This should be added for load and save if you log out and log back in.

-ALS