PDA

View Full Version : Best Tank Bear Gear??

Acherilles
08-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Currently I'm looking for the best gear for tank bear...pls update me with your information...Thanks

My bear gearing are :-

Mynas Helmat Of Legend Lv39 7Str 2H/s 8Armor
Khopesh Of Thoth Lv45 66-70Dmg 0.5Spd 8Int 3%Crit 6M/s
Mynas Plate Mail Of Legend Lv45 7Str 2H/s 65Armor
Scarab Buckler Of Isis Lv45 8%Dodge 6H/s 28Armor

I would like to search for helm & plate..any idea what should i go for??

BeardedBear
08-24-2010, 10:32 AM
I'd replace everything but your buckler. IMO get Isis armor/spear and than a thoth helm. All lvl 45.

KodaYoda
08-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Ideally you would want three Isis items and one Thoth. Its up to you on the mix and match. I agree with the bearded one that you should look for a weapon with a proc effect, like a spear or lance.

kavanah
08-24-2010, 10:42 AM
I'm not 100% sure on this... but I think all the tradeoffs for isis/thoth are just about the same, pretty trivial if there is any difference, but basically you want to go all isis and one thoth item.

This is what my bear uses currently and what I think most top bear's use.

Weapon: Zuraz Shock Lance
Shield: Scarab Buckler of Isis
Armor: Mynas Mail of Thoth
Helm: Mynas Helm of Isis

I think this is your optimal build to shoot for as a str based bear. Good luck!

Acherilles
08-24-2010, 10:48 AM
Thanks...btw i looking for isis helm and armor
if I can find for a lance lol
As im sticking for 3 Isis 1 Thoth

Thanks anyway or any more idea

BeardedBear
08-24-2010, 11:03 AM
well kav, he said tank. I wouldn't consider a lance to be tank material. That takes away the 6hs you would get from an Isis spear, and replaces that with bad-@ssery damage.

I rock a lance as you know, I was just suggesting the BEST tank build.

kavanah
08-24-2010, 11:24 AM
well kav, he said tank. I wouldn't consider a lance to be tank material. That takes away the 6hs you would get from an Isis spear, and replaces that with bad-@ssery damage.

I rock a lance as you know, I was just suggesting the BEST tank build.

You are correct as I did leave out spear and meant to say that spear is your best tank weapon. I did say optimal build though! 6h/s won't make or break your tanking, dodge is more important in my opinion right now and you only lose 1% dodge from the spear. But again, yes, the spear is the better tank item but by a trival margin.

Rock a spear till you get a lance =)