PDA

View Full Version : War Team death match/ every man for himself pvp map (very large)

Mogunsforme
07-04-2012, 12:05 AM
I have a cool Idea for pvp. Its a map called War. Where it is every man for himself. Has to be a large map because it could have up to 100 peopl in one game. Sounds fun to me. And of course the map would be kind of like the pve
maps except no A.I. stuff. And it would contain death traps also. Like stuff that u tap or click on to activate. Sounds awesome to me. :-D

Cero
07-04-2012, 05:52 AM
Thats cool. Having a large people in map for pvp is fun.

But. I not gonna put my hopes on it. Devs even having a hard time keeping up with the epic fail updates/events. And pvp is still in beta O.o (?)

flashbackflip
07-04-2012, 06:01 AM
Cool story, bro!

Though it belongs to 'Suggestions and Feedback' section..

Taipan
07-04-2012, 11:07 AM
could have up to 100 peopl in one game.
Aka lag city

javier995
07-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Cool story, bro!

Though it belongs to 'Suggestions and Feedback' section..

You want him to tell it again or are you just going to read it again?

Not every idea has to go in that section, heck this seems more like a discussion for pvp players (or anyone interested in pvp) so we can talk about and make it just about perfect before we put it in that section. Didn't think about that did ya?

Back to the topic, 100 players would be way too much. Heck, when a base is full and everyone is spamming skills, it gets terribly laggy for some. That'd be even worse in 100 War, not lag city as Tai said, it'd be lag nation.