PDA

View Full Version : Monster Bash tyrants

modredd
07-04-2012, 12:19 AM
So I pay three platinum to play and I kill a boss as 3-4 obnoxious players tell me to get lost.go,buzz off,$%^^, etc..
as a Beta player with over 62,000 kills and a death ratio around 3,000 I far from suck and have capped the last three times!
Next time lock your game because I guess you cant boot but you did ruin my gaming experence.
Is this the new wave of players? Disgusting!
But thank you for not reviving me and letting me get to a couple bosses,If I could do the lvl on my own I would but next time you will be reported.
If you have nothing but trash to say why bother and It was more then one group and more then one game and I died ONCE w/o an elixer.
I did not see any fun,just hostility,negativity and bullying!
:grey:

Bebsi
07-04-2012, 12:44 AM
U can join my games any time.
I send u my ign.

Whirlzap
07-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Yes could possibly be a rather new wave of players.

Suentous PO
07-04-2012, 09:36 AM
I was in one of those groups, and I think there was a misunderstanding. In the game I was in when you joined couple guys said please leave, full. Problem is that in a thrashered group chat is allmost immediately covered by "X: received a doohickey!"
They kept saying ( now bluntly), & your responce was, no I'm staying. They may have felt it was rude of you to not leave to make room for whoever. Not that I agree, but 2 sides to a story. yes they should have locked if it really mattered I agree.
My real reason responding is to say sory about whatever was happening, and I hope that though I was in at least one of those, I wasn't telling you what to do. We cool I hope

Elyseon
07-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Idk I usually leave of they say it's full, its just taking advantage of their inability to boot if you ignore them

Enforcer
07-04-2012, 09:56 AM
Don't u feel the lOve? <3

Chopper
07-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Im looking for decent people to run Monster bash too, but come across some rude parties as well. Hit me up if im online

EdtheEagle

Iehaenis
07-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Yeah, it's not just the monster bash getting evil players in it. There's alot more rude people these days. I'm a level 70 mage but lately I've been enjoying leveling my 33 archer, Capuchine. I'm getting sick and tired of getting the "noob treatment" when I'm on it. I ended up telling one lvl 68 who was wanting to scam me asking me if I wanted 100k for free that I wasn't a noob. "Well your level says you are", was the reply. NOOOO... my level says that it's a NEW character. Doesn't mean I'm a noob. I got a little satisfaction when I looked at his/her stats and realized their mage didn't compare to mine. Heh heh. Maybe I'm the evil one. Idk but YES I am in agreement that people need to chill out. There are even young, very young people that play this game so relax with the rudeness.

vampinoy
07-04-2012, 10:28 AM
I host monster bash runs (elixirs not required) 2-3 hours a day, you won't get any of those negativity from me, though I don't talk that much either, I just play, you're welcome to join me whenever I'm on.

PS: I also host Sandbar runs (1-2 hours) non-elixir group, right after monster bash runs...just in case anyone's interested.

IGN: Lakandula

modredd
07-04-2012, 11:23 AM
What I said verbatim was I paid to be here and I am not leaving after the verbal assault and then I muted all of you..
Who comes into a game with out provocation and says I am not going? I tell you who,NO one!
So please do not paraphrase me and there was no misunderstanding just ignorance and hostility!
I have a limited income and once a boss is killed and I leave the game I've waisted my platinum.
It took me an hour just to tap joy enough money to play six times, Three I tried alone and I was on a daily elixer but people never stayed who were thrashed up to complete.
Thank you for the invites and support it means a lot
I am not a liar nor do I embellish and I would NEVER now or then treat a player like that EVER!

Suentous PO
07-04-2012, 01:18 PM
I was saying i think you missed the part where they said "please" leave. So it seems to you they were rude for no reason. I'm not calling you a liar. You had every right to be there. To reiterate, me and you have no prob, and I wasn't one of those people.
You never know what your gonna run into in a random pug.
Don't take it to heart.

Sryyoulose
07-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Just like all these new newbs in pvp who think there all that...

razerfingers
07-04-2012, 02:00 PM
I dont do monster bash cause havent had plat in a while hut anytime you wanna run some other campaign ill be glad to do it :)

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Energizeric
07-04-2012, 05:57 PM
I have a question about the Monster Bash. I want to do it but only have enough plat for a few games. If I pay the plat and join a game and the other players ask me to leave and I leave, what happens to the plat that I paid? Am I still allowed to join another game?

Suentous PO
07-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Once you buy the entrance fee you can access for EITHER : 4hrs OR untill you kill one boss.

vampinoy
07-04-2012, 06:09 PM
You can only join another game without paying another 3 plat is if you left the previous monster bash game without looting anything from a boss and you still have time remaining in your monster bash elixir. Worse comes to worst, if you really can't find a decent team to run with in a monster bash (it happens), you can solo the map using only the 2k melee and armor elixir, good luck!

Jugernugetx
07-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Omg.....!!!! i waste three platinum to join a game while they are at boss... left second after they killed.... never ever going to monster bash ever ever ever again until they fix this. Why not be able to stay there for 4 hours and keep remaking when you kill boss?? im not wasting anything there again. gawwwwwwwwwwwd yeesh i hate it lol. :chargrined:

thecrankybearsam
07-04-2012, 07:13 PM
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg tttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt ttttttt sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Blind
07-05-2012, 03:05 AM
In theory nothing could have changed in time of pl, but somehow i feel that during sewers people in this game were more friendly, now whichever game you join, pvp or pve, someone always has some crap to say to you.

Wthlite
07-05-2012, 03:13 AM
Yes this situation is difficult. If that party you joined wanted to be a "group", then they should make locked games to prevent offending other players. Another note you did pay for it, you should stay as you please because they have no right to boot you if you payed and have joined reasonably.

Register
07-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Modred, you can always ask our guild, ya know! Just shout out that you want play some Monster Bash! There are usually plenty of people online, your bound to get some people to join.
GL :highly_amused:

FluffNStuff
07-05-2012, 03:29 PM
What I said verbatim was I paid to be here and I am not leaving after the verbal assault and then I muted all of you..
Who comes into a game with out provocation and says I am not going? I tell you who,NO one!
So please do not paraphrase me and there was no misunderstanding just ignorance and hostility!
I have a limited income and once a boss is killed and I leave the game I've waisted my platinum.
It took me an hour just to tap joy enough money to play six times, Three I tried alone and I was on a daily elixer but people never stayed who were thrashed up to complete.
Thank you for the invites and support it means a lot
I am not a liar nor do I embellish and I would NEVER now or then treat a player like that EVER!

Were you with them when they killed the boss? If you did not get any loot from that boss, you can leave and join another game for free. I end up doing that a lot, especially because Monster Bash seems bugged and it constantly puts me in a different game then I chose. I also find it says zero progress but i buy the time the purchase goes through and I get in they have already killed Boo Gee. I agree though, once you have looted from a boss, someone asking you to leave for any reason is unfair to you and your plat.

modredd
07-05-2012, 05:59 PM
This thread can be closed it is no longer a matter I purchased a Thrasher and was welcome and I found a great group and made 5,000,000 plus.
Thank you for the feedback.
:-)

Phoenixking
07-05-2012, 06:04 PM
In theory nothing could have changed in time of pl, but somehow i feel that during sewers people in this game were more friendly, now whichever game you join, pvp or pve, someone always has some crap to say to you.
I noticed this happening in the late- sewer days, many people didn't notice it because most of them where in their little fairy tale world lol :O

Suchislife
07-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Wait, do you have to pay platinum to do humania runs? IS this also for fang runs too?